Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine her and Hegs there, looking at the picture then laughing at it uncontrollably like two wenches declaring "it's a vibe" and then she goes and puts an innocent on her story.

It's not a vibe, it's bullying. How dare she put someone on her stories who was minding their own business without their permission.

A line has been crossed.

Reactions: 16
Who is this Lucy one? I just looked at her for the first time this morning. She screams immature/ young (worse than Sinead) with the suggestions for lunch for "me and Sinead" and the hand covering her mouth screams insecurity.
Just checked back there and she has since gone on private :oops:

*Edited because I did my mother on it and called Lucy, "Lisa" 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is this Lucy one? I just looked at her for the first time this morning. She screams immature/ young (worse than Sinead) with the suggestions for lunch for "me and Sinead" and the hand covering her mouth screams insecurity.
Just checked back there and she has since gone on private :oops:

*Edited because I did my mother on it and called Lucy, "Lisa" 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Nice to see the 2 of them are keeping up to date with tattle

• Haha
What was the pic? Just went to look but she’s gone private
A random guy on the street who was looking at her as she took a selfie- probably wondering wtf she was at? He looked a bit stunned and she thought it was hilarious. She zoomed in, cropped it and posted his expression.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Had a look on that Lucy dope's page a while back when Sinead mentioned her, sorry now but what is the story with the pouting and uncomfortably up-close selfies? Is she 12?? She'd eat herself if she could! Also 'full time author' of an unpublished book screams dole merchant to me. Gowl, perfect roomie for Sinead the con artist. Birds of a feather!

A random guy on the street who was looking at her as she took a selfie- probably wondering wtf she was at? He looked a bit stunned and she thought it was hilarious. She zoomed in, cropped it and posted his expression.
To be fair to the doll she posted it laughing at his reaction to her taking a photo, not laughing at him. I dmd’d her saying about it. Still not on to expose him like that as he didn’t ask for it. She’s deleted it all now and all her other stories from yesterday AND went private. Bit sus

Reactions: 3
I follow sinead since the early days an really liked her content but now it’s all very fake and she’s reaching a bit

I feel sorry for jack I think he really does just want to be at home playing ball he really seems like a typical Irish lad which she doesn’t want she wants a surfer man with money
I hate the way she lets it be known she pays for most stuff it shouldn’t work like that in a relationship

Reactions: 5
Had a look on that Lucy dope's page a while back when Sinead mentioned her, sorry now but what is the story with the pouting and uncomfortably up-close selfies? Is she 12?? She'd eat herself if she could! Also 'full time author' of an unpublished book screams dole merchant to me. Gowl, perfect roomie for Sinead the con artist. Birds of a feather!
I'm sure I'm showing my age here, but I get Single White Female vibes from that one.

I see A County Down Under is back posting. I get the feeling her and James might have broken up? She said she had a tough month and hasn't mentioned him at all. When she was home she talked about him a lot, how much she missed him etc. Wonder if they have separated or if she's just keeping him private?
Looks like you’re right they aren’t following each other anymore so they must have broken up! I wondered why she went so quiet

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like you’re right they aren’t following each other anymore so they must have broken up! I wondered why she went so quiet
She said it was because she was getting bullied and verbally attacked on nights out. But didn’t she say that James was applying for PR off her visa? Wonder if they are still together

Poor Caroline though. It’s always been poor me :rolleyes:
Is there a thread on here for her? She started out as fine but then got too big for her boots once she got a bit of a following.
Icing on the cake for me was when she announced her social media break but made sure to plug her podcast and then a few days before she came back online posted an Insta story with a caption like ‘Caroline had read all the messages and will be back soon’ in third person: like GIRL we know you wrote that yourself LOL.

• Haha
I was surprised that as a teacher she posted so much and featured the students too. She must not be going to address what happened with James but reading between the lines they must have split

Sorry for any confusion , she had been mentioned here before. I'll try to set up a new page

Sorry for any confusion , she had been mentioned here before. I'll try to set up a new page
Sorry no clue how to set up a thread

Last edited:
She doesn’t have her own thread but she has been mentioned on NIinfluencers a bit. Could do with her own thread but she might take another break then due to bullying and sure there would be nothing to talk about

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.