Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg silence for a day (yeh right Sinead stuck to that!) and now an A4 sheet of mindfulness colouring in 🤭🤭🤭I’m actually mortified for all those girls who spent that much money on that trip 😭😭 that was literally like throwing away money!!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A SILENCE DAY!!!!!!!?????? I can do that in my own house when my bf pisses me off.

I can’t believe who these idiots are who have paid for this. No offence to Irish people but I do think it’s an Irish thing to believe in all this crap: went to a comedy show on the weekend and the girl was Irish and went on some spiritual retreat with a shaman and there were Irish girls in the audience who had done the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A SILENCE DAY!!!!!!!?????? I can do that in my own house when my bf pisses me off.

I can’t believe who these idiots are who have paid for this. No offence to Irish people but I do think it’s an Irish thing to believe in all this crap: went to a comedy show on the weekend and the girl was Irish and went on some spiritual retreat with a shaman and there were Irish girls in the audience who had done the same
Sadly not. People are gullible and susceptible to these con artists worldwide!

Reactions: 12

I'm irish and tbf I don't know a single person who would fall for this guff

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think people are particularly vulnerable to this kind of crap at the moment cuz we have all been through a really tough two years with Covid. There are some great retreats out there with skilled facilitators that have years of experience. And these probably cost a lot less.

Reactions: 8
I'm irish and tbf I don't know a single person who would fall for this guff
I’m australian and I’d never heard of like yoga retreats in the forest handing in your phone and shamans etc it was just interesting to me there were a lot of Irish girls in the crowd at this show that said they’d partaken that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know if most of the girls on sineads retreat are Irish

Reactions: 2
I’m australian and I’d never heard of like yoga retreats in the forest handing in your phone and shamans etc it was just interesting to me there were a lot of Irish girls in the crowd at this show that said they’d partaken that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know if most of the girls on sineads retreat are Irish
I have family in Aus (they are also Aussie) and one of my cousins is big into Ayahuasca and Magic Mushroom retreats. She says everyone is mad for hallucinogenics at the moment. They're in Perth.

Edited to add that she also told me that there's always loads of Irish on the retreats. So maybe you're right! We're probably all on a big come down after breaking from the Catholiic Church but are still looking for something spiritual. :LOL:

• Haha
I have family in Aus (they are also Aussie) and one of my cousins is big into Ayahuasca and Magic Mushroom retreats. She says everyone is mad for hallucinogenics at the moment. They're in Perth.

Edited to add that she also told me that there's always loads of Irish on the retreats. So maybe you're right! We're probably all on a big come down after breaking from the Catholiic Church but are still looking for something spiritual. :LOL:
It might be just where I’m from but you’re probably right about Perth and probably Byron bay too. I guess I just have never been around it?! That’s the name of the drink, I couldn’t remember it 😂

Reactions: 3

It's not an Irish thing. I'd say 99.9% of us see it for what it is.

You get gullible naive fools in all walks of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm from down the road from Sinead and believe me I'd never heard about them either and I can't believe anyone falls for her nonsense. They don't even look like really young women either. I can only presume they are desperate for help and will try anything.

Reactions: 15
Everything has been sent to the aus government, the video of her snorting, the racist screen shots, copy of the doc saying unemployed and most importantly all the racist videos and tweets. Now let’s wait and see their response 🤣🥲
Where can I find it 😂

Reactions: 1
Very telling her brother would have the child christened today, while she is away. And this trip was booked ages! I wouldn't be impressed if any of my siblings done that!

• Wow
Ngl, regardless of what she's done in her younger years, she's doing amazing now and those ladies do look happy and healthy after their retreat!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ngl, regardless of what she's done in her younger years, she's doing amazing now and those ladies do look happy and healthy after their retreat!
Yeaaaa looks like it was worth every £ of the £2500. I'd have paid £100 to do the colouring alone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When she was in her younger years 😂 my eyes couldn’t roll farther back into my head if I tried. How long ago do you actually think all her antics were? It’s pretty recent stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing happy and healthy is Sinead’s bank balance. I can't stand that conwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's a lot of spiritual frauds floating around.

£2500 is $4300 AUD.

There are silent meditation retreats in Australia however they're not $4300, she hasn't even hired a proper retreat venue it's a Airbnb ? Or am I wrong. It looks like a shed on wheels. You'd expect lushious greenery and surrounded by mountains.

What's with her drinking? Drinking is banned in the spiritual retreats it lowers your vibration when your on a "spiritual growth"

Goodluck to her cause when she comes to Sydney Bondi she isn't welcome. She is sickening. She can't even grow an ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg so the ring is fake?!!! Fuuuuck lol
Gemma Kennedy and Hegs recent wedding podcast (someone sent me through this snippet).

“Sinead Heg: OMG Gemma soo did you know there’s apparently fake diamond engagement ring you can buy I can’t mind the name of it.

Gemma Kennedy: really? Ah yes I think I’ve heard of these can’t remember the name.

Sinead: me either. Begins with a “M” I think?

(Both pause to pretend to guess the name).

Both: let’s Google it.

Both: Moissanite!!!

Gemma: ah yes Ive heard of these. Actually yes I remember now I was going to buy one of those to go to tomorrow land and keep my real diamond safe at home. But then Niall said wear your real diamond. Sure I’ve insured it for you”

🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Could these two idiots be anymore obvious ☠☠☠ she was going to buy a $5-7k fake engagement ring to wear to a rave????

Gemma obviously agreed to go on the pod if she could defend her fake ring - they must have thought their script was genius 💍🤣 Gemma obvs desperate to cover up the fact that she was following that sydney moissanite ring company and they confirmed her ring is one of theirs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.