Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl, regardless of what she's done in her younger years, she's doing amazing now and those ladies do look happy and healthy after their retreat!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ah man I needed a laugh today thank you.
Course sinead looks healthy coz she is altho she will have you believe she's the sickess person to walk God's green earth.....all part of the con but sure you keep believing everything she says/does, more fool you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The retreat is over, she's back home now with nothing to do, so her pain and her adeno/endo is all she's going to talk about!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does the pic she posted look fake? She has complained about this for months now but this is finally the first time we see bloat from her. How come it miraculously goes away in all her other pictures? Very confused by this

Reactions: 7
From seeing some of the girls posts from the “retreat” it was basically just a girls holiday 😂 “finding themselves” for over 2 grand. yoga and drinking.

When she was in her younger years 😂 my eyes couldn’t roll farther back into my head if I tried. How long ago do you actually think all her antics were? It’s pretty recent stuff!
I don’t know much about her up until recent. What were the antics?

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ah man I needed a laugh today thank you.
Course sinead looks healthy coz she is altho she will have you believe she's the sickess person to walk God's green earth.....all part of the con but sure you keep believing everything she says/does, more fool you
I'd be healthy too if I didn't have to work and got to swan around doing things I enjoy and talking rubbish, all while brainwashing people to make me lots of money 🥰

Reactions: 12
Poor Jack has been publicly shamed for not booking a hotel in dingle city centre 🤣🤣🤣
Between this a the continual hints at getting married( esp on podcast with gemken)...the red flags should be clearly seen🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Jack has been publicly shamed for not booking a hotel in dingle city centre 🤣🤣🤣
Between this a the continual hints at getting married( esp on podcast with gemken)...the red flags should be clearly seen🙄
First time I've ever heard Dingle be called a city 😆

To be fair, and as much as she gets on my tits, it's a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do. There's literally nothing for miles in Kerry and good luck trying to get a taxi!

• Haha
And the hinting at her wee clock ticking 🤣 poor jack he's just a child whereas Sinead is Peter pan in her 30s god bless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time I've ever heard Dingle be called a city 😆

To be fair, and as much as she gets on my tits, it's a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do. There's literally nothing for miles in Kerry and good luck trying to get a taxi!
But sure why does she need a taxi when they’ve a car, can one of them not take it easy for one weekend?

Reactions: 7
Poor Jack their whole relationship blasted on Instagram, what is so wrong about booking a hotel outside the town. She is an awful bleep. He could do SO much better.

Maybe thats all he could afford somewhere away from main tourist area?
And she did say it was near where they could surf on their gifted boards. So maybe thays why he chose to stay there.
Its your gift Sinead...be grateful instead of behaving like a spoilt brat.
Get out now Jack before you are tied to her forever

Reactions: 17
I think sinead needs to listen to her own podcast’s I’d be happy to go anywere for a break if it was a present! Major red flags 🚩

Reactions: 18
She is so juvenile the way she carries on. Such a brat to be whinging about that. I can’t wait to see Jack mature and ditch her. I’d love to know what her family think of all this, he has sisters, would they not have a word in his ear about this mad one.

Reactions: 11
I'm irish and tbf I don't know a single person who would fall for this guff
I agree, I’m shocked at how many fall for it. I’m all for people taking care of their mental health and being positive but too many people like Sinead of preying on innocent, desperate people to make a quick buck. All that manifesting crap, poor nonsense!

Is Jack just thick? He books a place 13 miles from main centre of Dingle? Honestly!

And she did say it was near where they could surf on their gifted boards. So maybe thays why he chose to stay there.
I wouldn’t have posted it myself but Dingle isn’t huge, if you want a few drinks you don’t want to have to arrange a taxi for the trip home. I’d be a bit miffed to be staying so far out.

Reactions: 5

That’s exactly that I was thinking - She said he booked the hotel at inch beach, considering they took paddle boards etc he must have thought it was a good idea to book there and travel into dingle, clearly not good enough for her 🙄 she is a nasty girl, I could never imagine hurting my fiances feelings like that.

Reactions: 6
This one is no more into wellness , meditation or mindfulness than the man on the moon. 🌝

She wants to host events to appease her narcissism, appear to be this boss witch entrepreneur and make money! End of.

Wellness is very “in” the last few years so she latched onto it. She does not have the characteristics at all of someone who lives a life of “wellness”. I really do pity the people signing up to it.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.