Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying 35 but all I keep counting is 28 including her assistant?!

Also if you look at the video of 'Reading time' the girls are trying to contain their laughter, even they know its ridiculous
Hated the photo of reading time with the assistant guy loafing and taking up the whole couch. Glad I'm not fragile enough to pay for that.

Reactions: 8
Everything has been sent to the aus government, the video of her snorting, the racist screen shots, copy of the doc saying unemployed and most importantly all the racist videos and tweets. Now let’s wait and see their response 🤣🥲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everything has been sent to the aus government, the video of her snorting, the racist screen shots, copy of the doc saying unemployed and most importantly all the racist videos and tweets. Now let’s wait and see their response 🤣🥲
What video of her snorting, what did I miss 😳

Reactions: 4
Influencers like Sinead infuriate me! Imaging charging 2500 for a weekend of nonsense! I work in metal health and let me tell you, I could make a fortune if I did not have Morals and ethics! People in desperate situations will pay anything if they believe it will make them feel better! This is why it should be left to trained professionals who have to abide with ethical codes because unfortunately people can be taken advantage of. It is interesting that she received funding in 2019 when she was not Unemployed nor was she living in Ireland ! Now that is an inquiry I will be following up on.
I agree 100%
She is dangerous and I can’t understand how these girls get away with it.

Reactions: 8
She keeps saying 35 but all I keep counting is 28 including her assistant?!

Also if you look at the video of 'Reading time' the girls are trying to contain their laughter, even they know its ridiculous
Laughing at themselves I hope for being such gullible fools!

Reactions: 2
Interesting to see how it’s that other con man Pat Divilly giving her tips

Reactions: 6
Some very lost wee people on that retreat being exploited while sinead’s laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she is in for a rude ‘spiritual’ awakening when she gets dropped by “Australia” I really hope she does !! Between this scam now and the chronic illness that hasn’t been diagnosed, I’m sick of her.

no offense to anyone who knows anyone on this retreat, but very very sad lonely women it seems like. I still can’t get my head around 2500 for a retreat with a shared twin room and a shared bathroom? 😭😭😭

Reactions: 14
Having looked through the stories I'd guestimate a profit of about 55k after expenses. 😁

It all looks so cheap. Not a bad few days work. The girls will go home, feel all refreshed and then a few days later it will hit them that they have been completely hoodwinked.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah Jesus a silent day!! And paying 2.5K for it! I’d prefer to lock myself into my shed on my own for a day than look at this group of desperate people.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah Jesus a silent day!! And paying 2.5K for it! I’d prefer to lock myself into my shed on my own for a day than look at this group of desperate people.
Maybe they're all mothers to young children....believe me there's days I'd pay a million quid to have complete silence 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they're all mothers to young children....believe me there's days I'd pay a million quid to have complete silence 😂😂😂😂
I’ve two little ones and I would definitely love silence for a day…or a half an hour. I just couldn’t line Sinead’s pocket to do it. Now I’m off to cry in my car alone for a few minutes. I’m sure some influencer could come up with an expensive retreat and charge me for it. (Car not included in the price of the retreat)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.