Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the doc antle documentary on Netflix, its like looking at an 80's male version of Sinead.
Good looking people can scam others a lot easier, its unreal how much she has gotten away with never understood the FBG thread while this one is doing so much worse, an actual scammer she is.
I agree 100% this one is so dangerous with what she is doing but getting away with it. I don’t understand how she has so many people fooled

Reactions: 8
Watching the doc antle documentary on Netflix, its like looking at an 80's male version of Sinead.
Good looking people can scam others a lot easier, its unreal how much she has gotten away with never understood the FBG thread while this one is doing so much worse, an actual scammer she is.
This, so bleeping much. I moved to America on my own had absolutely no one I could steal clothes from for interviews/work had to wear the same clothes sometimes for days on end, washed myself in train station bathrooms slept rough more times than I could count dodging cops and criminals constantly afraid sleeping less than two hours a night with a weapon always close to hand before I found my feet but she coasts through life on the back of her looks and acts like she suffered, she has no idea what it's like for most people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This, so bleeping much. I moved to America on my own had absolutely no one I could steal clothes from for interviews/work had to wear the same clothes sometimes for days on end, washed myself in train station bathrooms slept rough more times than I could count dodging cops and criminals constantly afraid sleeping less than two hours a night with a weapon always close to hand before I found my feet but she coasts through life on the back of her looks and acts like she suffered, she has no idea what it's like for most people.
You're a survivor, she's a freeloader

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that the Portugal retreat in her stories atm? If so I'm embarrassed for each and every one of those gullible people that are being seen to have paid to go on it. £2500 each was it? More money than sense

I also have some magic beans and healing knicker-crystals to sell them if they want ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that the Portugal retreat in her stories atm? If so I'm embarrassed for each and every one of those gullible people that are being seen to have paid to go on it. £2500 each was it? More money than sense

I also have some magic beans and healing knicker-crystals to sell them if they want ;)
I thought the exact same… “reading time”… get to duck… like are people bleeping thick!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine paying 2500 for a retreat and you're told to sit down and read a book oh my days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Retreat looks absolutely tit. You could take your book to a 5 star hotel on the Amalfi coast for a week and read it there for less.

More power to Sinead if gullible gobshites are willing to buy her nonsense.

Were the flights included in the retreat price?
No.....2500 for the accommodation and the pleasure of listening to sinead.
More money than sense obviously.
She's laughing all the way to the bank. I tried to count how many I saw in the pic of them all at tables and I think I counted around 25?? So that's £62,500. And all she has to pay for is a villa rental, mini bus hire, food?? Maybe a fee to whoever else was there speaking?
And with the feedback she gets she will jet off to Australia and repeat the same.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
No time to endo/adeno this week folks.. too busy trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes! 🙄 even the way she was carrying on her stories.. « off to make lunch, wish me luck « if I was paying 2500 for a retreat and I saw the organisers carrying on like that.. I’d be pulling out and demanding a refund.😳😳 so unprofessional.

Fair enough if you want to scam people with more money then sense, but she will be on preaching to world about it what a business woman she is 🙄 and how the crystals in her knickers helped her manifest/manipulate it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would hope for €2500 I would be having food prepared by a proper chef or someone with experience in cooking for a large number of people. Can only imagine how much of a tit show meal times are

• Haha
I would imagine the people that are actually paying that much to go on this "retreat" are either wannabe influencers or just sad, lost and lonely.

Because what stable person, who is satisfied with life would actually pay for that? You'd rather go off with your family or friends for that much. It's quite depressing really.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And also the accommodation are little villa/hostel type things that sleep 10 people in twin rooms with a shared bathroom for everyone! Yikes

• Wow
  • Haha
I would imagine the people that are actually paying that much to go on this "retreat" are either wannabe influencers or just sad, lost and lonely.

Because what stable person, who is satisfied with life would actually pay for that? You'd rather go off with your family or friends for that much. It's quite depressing really.
I kinda know one of the girls I spotted in Stories so i will be interested to hear what she has to say about it all

Reactions: 9
Influencers like Sinead infuriate me! Imaging charging 2500 for a weekend of nonsense! I work in metal health and let me tell you, I could make a fortune if I did not have Morals and ethics! People in desperate situations will pay anything if they believe it will make them feel better! This is why it should be left to trained professionals who have to abide with ethical codes because unfortunately people can be taken advantage of. It is interesting that she received funding in 2019 when she was not Unemployed nor was she living in Ireland ! Now that is an inquiry I will be following up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She keeps saying 35 but all I keep counting is 28 including her assistant?!

Also if you look at the video of 'Reading time' the girls are trying to contain their laughter, even they know its ridiculous

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.