Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an ungrateful witch, it was a present and she can’t be present and enjoy it! Yet she shames him on Instagram because she wants to go boozing…..what happened to not drinking so she can ensure her Adeno symptoms don’t flare! She’s one lying charlatan.

Reactions: 23
First time I've ever heard Dingle be called a city 😆

To be fair, and as much as she gets on my tits, it's a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do. There's literally nothing for miles in Kerry and good luck trying to get a taxi!
This is exactly what I thought, he seems like a complete immature incompetent fool, he is a typical lad in his early/mid 20's she is wayyyyyyy too savvy for him it'll never last

Reactions: 7
This is exactly what I thought, he seems like a complete immature incompetent fool, he is a typical lad in his early/mid 20's she is wayyyyyyy too savvy for him it'll never last
ETA I just typed dingle into air bnb and loads places came up for this weekend

Reactions: 1
She’s a spoilt brat. I don’t know how anyone could be suffering with so much pain and all she can think about when she goes on a lovely break away is how to get a taxi to the nearest pub. She’s a con artist.

Reactions: 15
She is making out like she booked and paid for a friend to stay in Adare Manor and that they are going to see them, what a lie..She is friends with the pro golfer there so obviously asked him for a tour

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's starting to resent him? They've spent a lot of time apart recently with her galavanting and him on the Shetland Islands? Although isn't his degree her ticket to Australia?

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she's starting to resent him? They've spent a lot of time apart recently with her galavanting and him on the Shetland Islands? Although isn't his degree her ticket to Australia?
I wondered this too. She gives the impression jack is starting to give her the ick. Incidents like the dingle hotel just shout that she wants a man not an immature boy. She didnt seem to miss him much when he was away, barely any mention of him at all and all over the place living her best life. I feel sorry for jack he looks like he tries his best for her but his best isn’t good enough for sinead.

Reactions: 15
I wondered this too. She gives the impression jack is starting to give her the ick. Incidents like the dingle hotel just shout that she wants a man not an immature boy. She didnt seem to miss him much when he was away, barely any mention of him at all and all over the place living her best life. I feel sorry for jack he looks like he tries his best for her but his best isn’t good enough for sinead.
I defo think she’s getting the ick. She never used to shut up about him now he’s never mentioned

Reactions: 12
do you know how expensive Dingle is? There’s two hotels in the town only and about €300+ a night for a night at the weekend
Was it a gift from him or did he just book it? She is rich, she wants to be in Dingle and I would feel the same.

do you know how expensive Dingle is? There’s two hotels in the town only and about €300+ a night for a night at the weekend
There are plenty of places closer than what he booked, does not have to be a fancy hotel just walking distance to the main village bars and shops. I don’t want to drive 30 mins in and out of the place I wanted to stay.

Reactions: 3
Was it a gift from him or did he just book it? She is rich, she wants to be in Dingle and I would feel the same.

There are plenty of places closer than what he booked, does not have to be a fancy hotel just walking distance to the main village bars and shops. I don’t want to drive 30 mins in and out of the place I wanted to stay.
It was part of her birthday present from him. Castlegregory isn’t in the sticks it has a village itself with pubs & great restaurants, beautiful beaches and lots of activities. Sorry but she’s just ungrateful 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It was part of her birthday present from him. Castlegregory isn’t in the sticks it has a village itself with pubs & great restaurants, beautiful beaches and lots of activities. Sorry but she’s just ungrateful 🤷🏻‍♀️
its not castlegreory tho, she said it’s inch beach. Stunning beach, maybe two quiet pubs not much else

Reactions: 4
its not castlegreory tho, she said it’s inch beach. Stunning beach, maybe two quiet pubs not much else
Yeah it was inch beach! He obviously picked there for a reason as they packed paddle boards etc. I’m sure he thought it would be nice to wake up and enjoy time at the beach then travel in and out of dingle. Clearly not good enough, I could never make such a song and dance about a gift someone gave to me. She should be grateful she even has a boyfriend the way she gets on. Getting on like this is exactly how she lost her last one.

And to be honest, they should have stayed split up when he cheated on her with thon from the Moy. I think she’s using him for a right to stay in Australia like others have mentioned tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Yeah it was inch beach! He obviously picked there for a reason as they packed paddle boards etc. I’m sure he thought it would be nice to wake up and enjoy time at the beach then travel in and out of dingle. Clearly not good enough, I could never make such a song and dance about a gift someone gave to me. She should be grateful she even has a boyfriend the way she gets on. Getting on like this is exactly how she lost her last one.
he booked the trip for the girl she claims to be but really she’s a booze hound

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And to be honest, they should have stayed split up when he cheated on her with thon from the Moy. I think she’s using him for a right to stay in Australia like others have mentioned tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️
has he cheated again or was this the first time?

Maybe I'm way off the mark here but her dad seems very rough I'd say Jack is terrified going into the house, he never looks comfortable around her family, she is putting fierce pressure on him to settle down and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a shock 😲 pregnancy blaming irregular periods adeno to try to force him to settle down, he is like a teenager and she's a grown woman, not in a million years is it going to last,I don't even think she likes him I think she just wants a relationship cause she's in her 30's and it's good for her brand being able to spout out relationship advice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And I feel bad saying this cause he's a grand lad and all but he seems very very immature and clueless
He seems like an annoying little brother

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So they’re just out for the one drink tonight as they want to go paddle boarding tomorrow. So what was all the bloody drama about not staying in Dingle for! She’d make drama out of a spider crawling up a wall 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.