Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stralias visa Guru lost her passport, hilarious.

How did Shivs find out she took it "by mistake"?

Reactions: 12
Her actions are deplorable. “I didn’t have a job set up” No tit you didnt, most people that are going that have “professional careers” want to have everything in order as police checks etc are needed and take time. Australia do not need someone like her advertising, how she went about her time there is the last thing anyone would want to emulate. The only job she can hold down is “fraud flogger”
I CANNOT wait for the day until this fraud is sued for the dangerous uneducated mental health, Blasé made up medical opinions and advice! It truly is beyond dangerous and I truly feel for people that actually reach out to this no body.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gets to Portugal, goes to where she's staying and goes back outside to video herself going in the door as if she's just arrived! 🤣🙈 it's obvious when the ld she travelled with is already inside in the video

Reactions: 5
I'm going to take a stab at the dark and say she got the cheap stuff from China and its stuck in customs.
Probably spot on with that!! 😂😂 but how do they get them released? I understood (and I’m probably wrong, I really have no idea) but you just go to the airport complete all the paperwork (plus pay the customs) and off you pop?

Reactions: 1
It’s actually shocking she gets money off the government for her scamming View attachment 1493681
Whatttt really? Please don't tell me this "business" was government funded? Surely if she's bleeping off to Australia they'd be less likely to grant any of this Instagram bullshit. I would of thought these business grants are for people who genuinely don't have much. I'm not local kinda confused.

Probably spot on with that!! 😂😂 but how do they get them released? I understood (and I’m probably wrong, I really have no idea) but you just go to the airport complete all the paperwork (plus pay the customs) and off you pop?
Different countries have different rules regarding it...in the UK you contact the courier company in charge, find the issue and resolve it that way. Then again if its knock off stuff esp 'fake brands' it's beyond difficult to get it.

Watching the doc antle documentary on Netflix, its like looking at an 80's male version of Sinead.
Good looking people can scam others a lot easier, its unreal how much she has gotten away with never understood the FBG thread while this one is doing so much worse, an actual scammer she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.