Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t at the start remember. The mam completely disregarded her as still being a total loser. BUT now she’s buying cheap holidays and things for them they seem happy enough to be used as content. She’s TOTALLY trying to buy their affection and approval. Seems to be working for the mam
i wasn’t a day one of her only but yeah she seems to buy a lot of things for the pair of them and taking them places. I remember last year for the mams bday she told her she wanted a new sofa and she went and bought it for her😂

Reactions: 1
i wasn’t a day one of her only but yeah she seems to buy a lot of things for the pair of them and taking them places. I remember last year for the mams bday she told her she wanted a new sofa and she went and bought it for her😂
But didn't it come out that she didn't actually buy it. the Ma paid for it? She said it during a story and the Mum shouted something like 'you did in your shite buy it, you're all talk' or similar? 😂

Reactions: 8
But didn't it come out that she didn't actually buy it. the Ma paid for it? She said it during a story and the Mum shouted something like 'you did in your shite buy it, you're all talk' or similar? 😂
ohhhh did she😂😂😂 caught out again so

Exactly. Another lie she was caught out in during a live!

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Another lie she was caught out in during a live!
How did she react to that?? When she was caught out live? Im honestly just so sick of her. With her fake illnesses. She’s actually gonna damage some poor young one because they believe the absolute
Filth coming outta her mouth

Reactions: 4
How did she react to that?? When she was caught out live? Im honestly just so sick of her. With her fake illnesses. She’s actually gonna damage some poor young one because they believe the absolute
Filth coming outta her mouth
She just laughed it off and panned the phone away from her Mum - probably in case she spilled more tea about her bullshit! 😂

There is no low this fraudster won’t go to in my opinion. She’s off her head on drugs/ drink half her life and then saying she’s an endo adeno sufferer the next day! It’s an insult to people who are suffering. She’s the reason people with chronic pain are not believed. People who give her money are vulnerable young girls who probably need to speak to a psychiatrist. She’s a vulture.

Remember she came on loads harping about the reason shes a mental health advocate and will never stop due to people saying she has no qualification. This BIG reason is that her best friend from her teens died due to mental health. He apparently appears to her in her meditations in his school uniform and is her spirit guide. All things she has said. She says her spirit ring is in his honour. He brought her and Jack together as Jack was wearing his memorial jersey when she saw him etc. She even did a car story on the way back from his anniversary mass. Basically uses him as content. Saying she will never stop trying to help those with bad mental health and he inspires her to say duck the haters etc.

I really really don’t like commenting on this but here is the fact.

He wasn’t depressed, he was never ever suffering from bad mental health. It can all be googled for anyone who knows his name. His own brother did newspaper interviews and says over and over again. For Sinead to go against the family’s position on this is evil. They are good people who desperately don’t want it to happen to someone else. The true cause of death is one of Sinead’s favourite past times. She doesn’t mention that when she’s on looking for attention as anyone who knows her would say why are YOU still at it PLUS encouraging young followers to take hallucinagenics (like she did in Bali).

So that’s how low she will go for attention/band wagoning. Faking an illness for profits is wee buns to this nut job. She’s not thinking like a normal rational person with morals would as she’s not all there mentally herself. Her IQ is extremely low. You can tell when she talks and how she has zero self awareness, all the racism stuff too. Zero brain cells.

Anyone from her area at home knows her as a village idiot type. Her “best” friends and brother etc want nothing to do with her really. That’s why she spends all her time at home with random small time insta people in belfast. Not one of her old friends has ever had her as bridesmaid or god-mother. Her own brother has nothing to do with her day to day and I hear she is very restricted when it comes to contact with the baby niece, Fiadh. No god mother role for her. She only sees the baby when they take it to her mums. They have banned her from posting anything about Fiadh or them (since she used their wedding for content and the endless rumours that resulted from that).

She needs to be reported. Faking an illness for financial gain is a criminal offence. She’s moving into serious fraud territory atm. All her stories are there as evidence. Shes saying her meditation and crystals down your knickers will help cure endo and adeno. She hasn’t even been diagnosed but is staying SHE HAS IT. Imagine if someone said they had cancer and X cures it. Just buy X from me today. People go to jail for that. She’ll be selling crystals next. She’s also using a tragic death to make profits from an ali express ring.
100.I know the best friends sister as well and never really understood where she was pulling all this mental health stuff from or talking about him in that context on her stories. She’s the lowest of the low.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is no low this fraudster won’t go to in my opinion. She’s off her head on drugs/ drink half her life and then saying she’s an endo adeno sufferer the next day! It’s an insult to people who are suffering. She’s the reason people with chronic pain are not believed. People who give her money are vulnerable young girls who probably need to speak to a psychiatrist. She’s a vulture.

Remember she came on loads harping about the reason shes a mental health advocate and will never stop due to people saying she has no qualification. This BIG reason is that her best friend from her teens died due to mental health. He apparently appears to her in her meditations in his school uniform and is her spirit guide. All things she has said. She says her spirit ring is in his honour. He brought her and Jack together as Jack was wearing his memorial jersey when she saw him etc. She even did a car story on the way back from his anniversary mass. Basically uses him as content. Saying she will never stop trying to help those with bad mental health and he inspires her to say duck the haters etc.

I really really don’t like commenting on this but here is the fact.

He wasn’t depressed, he was never ever suffering from bad mental health. It can all be googled for anyone who knows his name. His own brother did newspaper interviews and says over and over again. For Sinead to go against the family’s position on this is evil. They are good people who desperately don’t want it to happen to someone else. The true cause of death is one of Sinead’s favourite past times. She doesn’t mention that when she’s on looking for attention as anyone who knows her would say why are YOU still at it PLUS encouraging young followers to take hallucinagenics (like she did in Bali).

So that’s how low she will go for attention/band wagoning. Faking an illness for profits is wee buns to this nut job. She’s not thinking like a normal rational person with morals would as she’s not all there mentally herself. Her IQ is extremely low. You can tell when she talks and how she has zero self awareness, all the racism stuff too. Zero brain cells.

Anyone from her area at home knows her as a village idiot type. Her “best” friends and brother etc want nothing to do with her really. That’s why she spends all her time at home with random small time insta people in belfast. Not one of her old friends has ever had her as bridesmaid or god-mother. Her own brother has nothing to do with her day to day and I hear she is very restricted when it comes to contact with the baby niece, Fiadh. No god mother role for her. She only sees the baby when they take it to her mums. They have banned her from posting anything about Fiadh or them (since she used their wedding for content and the endless rumours that resulted from that).

She needs to be reported. Faking an illness for financial gain is a criminal offence. She’s moving into serious fraud territory atm. All her stories are there as evidence. Shes saying her meditation and crystals down your knickers will help cure endo and adeno. She hasn’t even been diagnosed but is staying SHE HAS IT. Imagine if someone said they had cancer and X cures it. Just buy X from me today. People go to jail for that. She’ll be selling crystals next. She’s also using a tragic death to make profits from an ali express ring.
Yep totally agree!
I was the same year as sinead at school and remember all of this. I never understood why she carried out about it with the mental health twist. bleeping knob.

Sorry if this sounds disrespectful but did the friend die of suicide or accidentally I'm not aware of the story. Just wondering

Sorry if this sounds disrespectful but did the friend die of suicide or accidentally I'm not aware of the story. Just wondering
Reading between the lines above it was a substance abuse related death (apologies if I picked it up wrong?)

Reactions: 2
Reading between the lines above it was a substance abuse related death (apologies if I picked it up wrong?)
Yeah it was yeah. And it was openly spoken about. The priest even addressed it. Obviously with a nicer touch, along the lines of stop living life in the fast lane.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to avoid any speculation, I will clarify, as per the family’s interviews, it was a bad batch of drugs 💔😢.

Absoloutely heart breaking but ultimately resulted in his death. It can all be googled. His own brothers words were he was not depressed. He was happy and had lots of plans made. The family bravely spoke out publicly to stop it happening to another family. They are very very good people. They were clear on the cause. They said over and over it was not depression or mental health related. It seemed it was important for them to have that fact known. He was happy. He was celebrating passing his uni exams. The priest spoke on it too at the funeral and warned everyone of the dangers and it was all just awful.

They had a massive cycling event in Omagh to raise funds and raise awareness after he passed and Sinead wasn’t even there apparently!!! Shaniqua was partying in shagaluf.

For her to use that as her cover and put the mental health spin on it, saying it’s her driving force to hundreds of thousands of people, is all people need to know about what a scumbag she is. It’s going against the family’s story. Who the duck does that! She forgets people who know her and her dodgy background are watching sometimes.

She should donate the profits from the spirit ring to a drugs awareness charity. But how can she publicise that and get praise when she’s a known druggie herself and actively encouraged her young following to try hallucinogenics “to see the beauty of the world” when she was in GillT, Bali. So many people have died taking bad trips.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember when she was on a live saying she broken her back once and her mum called her out as a liar BAHAHAH.
sineads highlights from australia are so embarrassing wanting everyone to know she’s been shagging my posting videos in the shops of her in last nights clothes doing the walk of shame 🤮🤮🤮 dirty gal

She is a nutwang. Is she actually not allowed to see the niece?! Why does her mam and dad feed into all this
Also it’s funny you should mention this because it’s funny how she wasn’t a bridesmaid in the wedding I always thought that. She never mentions or shows the baby and barely talks about her brother so I’d say all your info is spot on!

Reactions: 8
Sineads room mate on complaining how she sick again her and sinead mustn’t have been offered the vitamin iv drip for free anywere as she saying it’s too expensive she isn’t going to the big launch party either surprisingly

Reactions: 2
Sineads room mate on complaining how she sick again her and sinead mustn’t have been offered the vitamin iv drip for free anywere as she saying it’s too expensive she isn’t going to the big launch party either surprisingly
I personally think does drips are a bit of a scam (the iv vitamins) u should be getting everything u need from food and some supplements. Like only pts in hospitals get iv vitamins when refeeding syndrome is a risk or the alcoholics detoxing.

Reactions: 7
I personally think does drips are a bit of a scam (the iv vitamins) u should be getting everything u need from food and some supplements. Like only pts in hospitals get iv vitamins when refeeding syndrome is a risk or the alcoholics detoxing.
and after a bad bout of covid. I’ve heard they can be beneficial.
I see she’s back to being a relationship guru again. Also where’s jack?

100%!!!! Scam artists.
No need for them to be IV, except for placebo effect and seeming medical.
Except for those hospital cases (can still remember the smell of Pabrinex)

Reactions: 6
I'm sure when they all had covid it didn't hurt in bali when they made out whatever excuse dengue. But in normal circumstances no need for it. The placebo effect could have even been what really happened when they were sick before

Definitely it was covid because Becca was on about long covid now and she was sick too with same symptoms. Someone should ask her would her endo symptoms be a result of covid

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.