Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who pays tax in Australia I’m disgusted she is tagging the Australian Government, saying THEY contacted HER speak about our beautiful Australia (more fraudulents statements IMO). They don’t even follow her. Her reel is a carbon copy (even the exact word, tone and music used) of Caroline McKenna’s (a County Down under) content.

She said THEY emailed her 🤣🤣 NO they didn’t you compulsive liar. Anyone can speak about Australia and tag them (if you have over 10k followers).

They should know who they are dealing with. A scab. Someone who admits she shop lifts from Coles and steals from their economy. Openly does drugs and again, damages their society. I’m sure the Australian Tax office (ATO) will be immediately interested in what tax she’ll pay when she arrives as a working influencer. And plenty of Irish will notify them she’s working from there from Day 1. They don’t take any tit.

The Australian government are currently running a multi million dollar “Racism, it stops with me” campaign. She must think eveyone forgets that she’s a racist clown 🤡 I wonder what they will think when they see the tweets and racist stories below (all taken from this thread).

As full on as Caroline McKenna can be, she is passionate and contributes to Australian society in the most positive ways. She’s a teacher and encourages expats not to drink with her sunrise socials. She’s a positive contributor to Australian society. That can’t be denied. I hope she continues with her work.

Also, Begarty says she’s having an endometritis flare up yesterday morning (a disease she isn’t even diagnosed with this yet). The a few hours later on Siobhan’s stories she’s on the absolute piss again on a Wednesday night. Alcohol galore. She was careful not to post the drink on her her own story. She’s a very dangerous person for young girls to follow.

100.I know the best friends sister as well and never really understood where she was pulling all this mental health stuff from or talking about him in that context on her stories. She’s the lowest of the low.
She’s been using his tragedy and the mental health angle as a part of her “story and reason” for years as to why she doesn’t need qualifications to help people with mental health. Utterly heartless going against the family who say over and over this it was not mental health. Using a story to sell meditations and Ali express rings.

This is still on her spiritual highlights. Lowest of the low is right.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
As someone who pays tax in Australia I’m disgusted she is tagging the Australian Government, saying THEY contacted HER speak about our beautiful Australia (more fraudulents statements IMO). They don’t even follow her. Her reel is a carbon copy (even the exact word, tone and music used) of Caroline McKenna’s (a County Down under) content.

She said THEY emailed her 🤣🤣 NO they didn’t you compulsive liar. Anyone can speak about Australia and tag them (if you have over 10k followers).

They should know who they are dealing with. A scab. Someone who admits she shop lifts from Coles and steals from their economy. Openly does drugs and again, damages their society. I’m sure the Australian Tax office (ATO) will be immediately interested in what tax she’ll pay when she arrives as a working influencer. And plenty of Irish will notify them she’s working from there from Day 1. They don’t take any tit.

The Australian government are currently running a multi million dollar “Racism, it stops with me” campaign. She must think eveyone forgets that she’s a racist clown 🤡 I wonder what they will think when they see the tweets and racist stories below (all taken from this thread).

As full on as Caroline McKenna can be, she is passionate and contributes to Australian society in the most positive ways. She’s a teacher and encourages expats not to drink with her sunrise socials. She’s a positive contributor to Australian society. That can’t be denied. I hope she continues with her work.

Also, Begarty says she’s having an endometritis flare up yesterday morning (a disease she isn’t even diagnosed with this yet). The a few hours later on Siobhan’s stories she’s on the absolute piss again on a Wednesday night. Alcohol galore. She was careful not to post the drink on her her own story. She’s a very dangerous person for young girls to follow.

She’s been using his tragedy and the mental health angle as a part of her “story and reason” for years as to why she doesn’t need qualifications to help people with mental health. Utterly heartless going against the family who say over and over this it was not mental health. Using a story to sell meditations and Ali express rings.

This is still on her spiritual highlights. Lowest of the low is right.
I haven't even been around long enough to see all this the first time. She really is a disgusting piece of tit. Do Australia give working holiday visas to known racists?

Reactions: 6
I liked Caroline mckenna until she got a bit of fame on Insta and it completely went to her head, her behaviour reminds me of Sinead heg so no wonder they’re friends. Her county down under Instagram she was pretending something really bad happened so she missed her flight back to Oz; turns out she caught covid like just say that instead of making everyone speculate. Also she posted this big spiel about how online trolls have got to her and she was taking a break from Insta but she still continued to plug her podcast in the post lol made me laugh

Reactions: 6
Why do these people think they are the first person to ever move to Australia, and its for ONE YEAR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I’m sorry someone find me a contact email for this australain collab and I will send over all her racist tweets and drug videos

Reactions: 7
Why do these people think they are the first person to ever move to Australia, and its for ONE YEAR.
I’ve been in Oz many years now and have residency. I cannot deal with this nonsense after one year. She hasn’t been in the country in a few years. How can she act so experienced 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s a great ambassador for ‘Australia’ isn’t she?! Two seconds later- loses passport and does a poll on her Insta story to see if she can still travel!! 🫠🫠🫠🫠lol least she’s making me feel a bit better about my life!!

Reactions: 8
What a dope. Although I’m not surprised.
3684BEB9-A175-45AD-9E07-251D043182AA.png

In my opinion she should be a little bit more careful and serious with her advice. There are many horror stories of farms in Australia. Especially for females travelling solo. Some farmers are assholes/creepy and exploit back packers. There are many farms that are 100% but it’s getting it right.

Additionally her wording isn’t spot on. She should be pointing people in the direction of home affairs website where they have descriptions of specified subclass 417 work information. Farm work is one of many types of jobs you can complete.
9472ACD1-BE90-4792-AC3C-14D20ACEF931.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t put it past her 🙉
Maybe it's her way off getting out of the retreat, just can't figure out how she would manage to accidentally take her passport. Maybe if they travelled together shivs might have kept it that way. So strange!

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's her way off getting out of the retreat, just can't figure out how she would manage to accidentally take her passport. Maybe if they travelled together shivs might have kept it that way. So strange!
I was thinking along the lines of Shivs trying to sabotage the retreat on Sinead! If her passport went missing how would she make it there 🧐 you know what she’s like, she wouldn’t have thought about the passport card! I could be overthinking though 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.