Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever complain about these symptoms before she had that virus (Covid)? Don’t remember it if she did

I’m not sineads biggest fan but I really can’t agree with yous on the whole holiday scandal.. she either cancelled her holiday and lost her money or she postponed the surgery, I think she made the sensible choice. If she cancelled on the holiday yous would all say she did the wrong thing doing that too, at least make your criticisms make sense 🙄
If the pain is as bad as she's making it out to be, a holiday would be the last thing on your mind. She's on holiday every day. She couldn't have given this trip a miss?? She's obviously lying about the pain she's in. It's all for content.

Reactions: 20
The facts are she’s actually not been medically diagnosed with anything. She can’t even take the time to learn how to pronounce this so called condition she has? She’s now trying to monetise and make all her content about this illness. She goes on about how she’s so impacted but we contionoustly see her drinking and in the smallest outfits, she’s a liar and a fraud. She was the one posting about how she postponed her surgery so I think we’re allowed to get opinions about it.
Me personally I would prioritise surgery if I was in that much pain over a holiday but hey that’s just me. Even if I lost my money for my trip

If the pain is as bad as she's making it out to be, a holiday would be the last thing on your mind. She's on holiday every day. She couldn't have given this trip a miss?? She's obviously lying about the pain she's in. It's all for content.
YES! You get it!!!! and if she’s as rich as she makes out she wouldn’t care about losing her money. Remember when she claimed to have accidentally given the tax man 30,000 or something haha.

Reactions: 24
Why doesn't she just manifest the pain away? She is the one that said you could manifest literally anything if you were doing it right. A liar and a fraud. She is horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sineads biggest fan but I really can’t agree with yous on the whole holiday scandal.. she either cancelled her holiday and lost her money or she postponed the surgery, I think she made the sensible choice. If she cancelled on the holiday yous would all say she did the wrong thing doing that too, at least make your criticisms make sense 🙄
This is the same holiday that the air bnb cancelled on her, she went on to the gram to beg for a place to stay, so going by the timeline the only money at that point she would have lost is the flight !!!
I'm sorry but that whole comment sne made smacked of I'm privileged and I can do what I want.
Anyone going through the NHS would not have had an option to cancel surgery coz they would have went down the waiting lists.
Don't forget sinead yapped when they first moved her surgery, that she needed it ASAP due to all her pain so it seems stupid to cancel a surgery date for one of her many bleeping holidays

Reactions: 15
If I got offered a surgery date not even my own wedding would take priority. That's what it's like when chronic pain and illness rules your life and you don't have the luxury of living the lazy influencer lifestyle - you are trying to manage the pain whilst working a 9-5 and raising a family...if her pain is as bad as she makes out then she wouldn't have cancelled. period. (pun intended)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IF YOUR HAIR IS FALLING OUT WHY ARE YOU BLEACHING IT. I wanna kick this girl - she’s a laughing stock

If I got offered a surgery date not even my own wedding would take priority. That's what it's like when chronic pain and illness rules your life and you don't have the luxury of living the lazy influencer lifestyle - you are trying to manage the pain whilst working a 9-5 and raising a family...if her pain is as bad as she makes out then she wouldn't have cancelled. period. (pun intended)
This 100% I’m really happy people are agreeing with me and this point. It sickens me people who can’t afford it and have to wait for years on the waiting lists

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does gemken have her own thread? Is she being serious wearing those disgusting pink pjs with heels? £150 on the nadine nambari website :sick:

Reactions: 3
OMG IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUUUUUU just let me check my phone while I'm hugging you.....wtf
Everything is for bleeping social media with these lot it’s sickening. Placing my bets on sinead and gem ken falling out and she won’t be in the wedding x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to sound nasty but sinead looks like she smells and has crusty feet, some people look clean and some dirty, she looks dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.