Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading through this thread and know I’m late to the party, but I know of a few shamanic retreats in ireland and NI which include Ayahuasca and bufo, I know of mushroom retreats and yoga retreats also so it is definitely becoming more common! None of these retreats charge the prices Sinead does though lol, people would be better booking an air bnb with a group and doing it themselves! Would love to hear the reviews
Name them I’d love to try a few

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just been reading through this thread and know I’m late to the party, but I know of a few shamanic retreats in ireland and NI which include Ayahuasca and bufo, I know of mushroom retreats and yoga retreats also so it is definitely becoming more common! None of these retreats charge the prices Sinead does though lol, people would be better booking an air bnb with a group and doing it themselves! Would love to hear the reviews
I'm going on a mushroom retreat in October. I'll let you know how I go. I'm not sure they would want me to advertise it here though. I'll check 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Name them I’d love to try a few
Which particular one would you like to try? The one I attended was in Westmeath… it offered Ayahuasca, bufo and kambo! But I also know of one that has been held in Belfast on occasion! I also know of a mushroom reset retreat near the mournes, haven’t attended it but have done the occasional mushroom meditation night with the organiser! Not sure if I should mention the names here though…

I'm going on a mushroom retreat in October. I'll let you know how I go. I'm not sure they would want me to advertise it here though. I'll check 👍
Please do, would be interesting to hear your feedback…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course the top surgeon in Ireland is coming in to operate on Sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no head of ends in Ireland 🙄 yet another misinformed idiot spouting off shite on Insta. We will never hear the end of this when she gets out of theatre 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s such a liar, there’s no bleeping head of endometriosis 😂 they have contracted surgeons who work there they aren’t calling people in specifically for her surgery. Seriously I can’t handle the BS.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a liar, there’s no bleeping head of endometriosis 😂 they have contracted surgeons who work there they aren’t calling people in specifically for her surgery. Seriously I can’t handle the BS.
it’s like the work she did for the country of “Australia”… full of shite you can’t believe a word she says!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She really doesn't know what she is talking about it's quite scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
has she said who this “top surgeon” is as i would LOVE to know!!!!!

Reactions: 4
OMG so she’s saying the head of endometriosis Ireland remote is coming especially to operate on her? There is no head of endometriosis remote Ireland. All their surgeons are contracted and rotate.

She then said the doctor said: “worst case scenario we will just untie your tubes and sew you up?” More lies. How terrifying for any young girl going for this op to hear her say something so crazy.

The look of sheer delight on her face in the stories as she lies and lies and lies. She can’t hide the smirk as she’s getting attention. The tattooed on long, crooked eye brows. She looks absolutely insane.

She will be arriving into a hospital with a camera to Vlog the whole thing. She’s so vile and such a dangerous person. That clinic should see the tags and pull her up on ALL the misinformation she is spreading.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They aren't tied, they are going to flush out her tubes or something in the surgery.
Also seems very late to be having elective surgery on Friday night!

Reactions: 5
She corrected herself.....now they might blow them out or something like that🤣🤣🤣
She’s sitting reading tattle. That’s why she tried to correct it. Her story replies are off and she says she doesn’t look at her DMs anymore.

She specifically said the doctor told her this!! She’s giving actual medical advice/comment. Really feel for people, particularly young girls, who follow her and who may have issues and need a laparoscopy. This misinformation could really put them off going through with it. She’s becoming more and more dangerous.

Reactions: 9
Sinead

i hope to god you are reading this

as a long term sufferer of endometriosis ive been through a few procedures myself - im no expert but my god - if you’re going to chat about it on your platform - do us suffering a favour… get your facts right!!!!!

who is this Head of Endometriosis Ireland?
why are your tubes tied? you never mentioned it before? thats because they are not!!! what they will do is a flush through to see for blockages
why would he sow you up? you’re highly likely to be getting a laproscopy rather than a laparotomy! its keyhole sinead…there will be small, most likely disposable, stitches
most places do this as a day procedure

Get the flip over yourself and stop trying to be so dramatic!

plus darling if you have adeynomosis then its in the womb and thats a hysterectomy job…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.