Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is he still going ahead to OZ? If so, I could see them getting back together out there ..
He posted it on his story the other day and didn’t tag her so yeah. I don’t think he’ll get back with her, he’s good looking and there won’t be a shortage of better women in Oz.

Reactions: 12

Siobs

VIP Member
Jesus Christ if she says vibe once more I will scream. How could anyone listen to her come out with that shit?

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Her video of her 'bloat' jayus wept....I bloat out more when I have onions with my ibs never mind her having a 'serious' illness. Anyone can make their tummy look a lil bloated. She's such a con

I see she’s saying her Endo hasn’t actually been diagnosed yet ... has she not regularly said that’s what she has .. and made a podcast about it. ?
Yep it was diagnosed in bali then suddenly she came home, no word of it suddenly she's going private and her doctors don't believe her

smurphette

VIP Member
A SILENCE DAY!!!!!!!?????? I can do that in my own house when my bf pisses me off.

I can’t believe who these idiots are who have paid for this. No offence to Irish people but I do think it’s an Irish thing to believe in all this crap: went to a comedy show on the weekend and the girl was Irish and went on some spiritual retreat with a shaman and there were Irish girls in the audience who had done the same
Sadly not. People are gullible and susceptible to these con artists worldwide!

Clearly907

I'm cringing.. She gets free tickets to a concert and she can't even spell Ed Sheeran correctly. He is so famous how does she not know how to spell his name 😭😭
Jack spelt it wrong too. They are so dumb. Someone who is a big fan of Ed Sheeran could get those tickets. So unfair.

Edit: just realised it was Jack who spelt it wrong lmao
Him meant to be a teacher and he can't even spell lol

• Haha

diazgoodnessnew

I got my gall bladder out and it was almost the exact same as her. I was left with four incisions like her, blah blah. Trust me she is being totally over dramatic for the attention.
Me too.. had gallbladder removed, 4 incisions, took a few days/weeks to recover properly but not what she's making keyhole surgery out to be!!

Offf topic: Getting my gallbladder out soon. Any advice on life post-cholecystectomy? 😂
The worst pain I had was in my shoulders from the gas they pump into your stomach to inflate it during surgery.. have a hot water bottle or heat patches for that!!

Can make a thread for a County Down under if you want but need to figure which section to put it under

And feel upon that boy kegs on TikTok yesterday- is he just a male version of Sinead
Kegs has to be the most annoying person on the Internet.. he's trying so hard to fit in with that lifestyle! Definitely seen what Sinead has been able to do and is trying to get on it!

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I just don’t think a lot of people care about her and she’s really not that famous. I’m not suprised she’s realeasing some shitty leggings with my protein it seems to be one of the only companies that will work with her nowadays

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Going to Spain with shit lashes lol she obviously couldn’t find anyone to gift her free lash extensions after her post the other day, makes me quite happy xo

• Haha

BigbadLc

I know that, I was giving a run down of sineads version of it. She claimed she was diagnosed in bali and then came home and its all up in the air now.
sorry I just didn’t want anyone thinking she had been diagnosed this is a sensitive subject for me as I have stage 4 endo 😬 and it insults me sooo much to see her on spreading so much misinformation that ‘meditating & putting crystals down her pants’ has helped her flare of endo 🙄

instaknobs

VIP Member
Stralias visa Guru lost her passport, hilarious.

How did Shivs find out she took it "by mistake"?

brandambassador

VIP Member
Please remember a €1000/£$ donation is €1000 tax avoided . View it however you wish but don’t sainthood her. I prefer it going to a good cause more than the Irish revenue system however GFM has left a bad taste in my mouth since Scammen and the €176k

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Oh god she is insufferable. The bloating is prob due to all the shite food she’s been eating. The tiredness is prob the jet lag and drinking on the plane all the way home. Then having a two day session?! This girl is unreal and is seriously spreading misinformation about endo and adeno. 😡😡😡 people have to wait months sometimes years to get a lap to diagnose these conditions and she is deciding on the time because it suits her social life. And don’t get me starting on bringing her daddy to Vegas. How can she plan that with her serious condition. I have the rage with her. 😡😡😡

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I can't see how the allure of the insta world holds up for regular people who want to work normal jobs etc. If your kid was taught by Jack and you googled him and half naked pictures of that dolt show up and then just public insta stories of them partying and on the drink etc. I'd probably be a bit weirded out TBH. I can understand the 'glamour' of it all for a bit for a young person at the start but what is attractive at 21 isn't as attractive at 25 or 28 or 30. Also, that 'shine' would really wear off when you realise that you aren't actually famous or an expert at anything excepting spouting BS. You might be pseudofamous in a certain little echo chamber of dwindling dumbdumbs, but that's it. Real people with real jobs, cares and responsibilities who are adulting, don't know who you are or don't care.

• Heart

emmah69

Some very lost wee people on that retreat being exploited while sinead’s laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
She’s such a liar, there’s no fucking head of endometriosis 😂 they have contracted surgeons who work there they aren’t calling people in specifically for her surgery. Seriously I can’t handle the BS.