Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belfast is a small place. I hope there’s nurses on here in the city hospital and/or kings bridge if that’s where she’s going that can call her out.

asking about recovery and all shed probablypretend to have the surgery by going quiet and just needed to know when she’d be allowed back on social media and back on the drink

Reactions: 1
Private healthcare for certain sectors has backlogs as well atm, could be cancelled for something more urget. I had a private consult for dermatology in Belfast recently and still had to wait 2/3 months for the appointment.
Could definitely understand that, unfortunately. Huge backlogs in the NHS have also meant more people than ever going private... including for cancer treatment. Finite capacity and her kind of case could easily get bumped for something more time critical (even though it's all time critical when we're the patient!)

Northern Ireland is a small place and news travels fast.
The doctor may not want to risk unhinged reviews of their work on Instagram to a relatively(for NI) large following of women.
Suppose her surgery is complicated or she has post op complications or a slow recovery.
What might be said .
Just a thought. . But doctors are human and
Doctors who do private work rely on their good reputation for patients. .
Whereas nhs, patients don't get to chose their doctor

Reactions: 2
That one the nurturingnook she had speak at the retreat can help you with your vibes so would that make her a vibrator? Another one like herself!

Reactions: 5
Laughed at her saying she had 2 speeches to do so all she's been doing is reading alot.....in other words she's going to plagiarise someone else's work and pass it off as her own!!

Also if I were jack and didn't want to go to the water I'd say no, stop using me for content!

Reactions: 6
Sinead said she is in Dublin followed by naming the hotel in naas. She thinks naas is in Dublin it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her back quickly healed up seen on a few private insta from todays event she was moving freely in all directions, and someone advising diazepam for spasms 🤦🏻‍♀️ Highly addictive how could she even get her hands on that of a Sunday morning?

Reactions: 5
Her back quickly healed up seen on a few private insta from todays event she was moving freely in all directions, and someone advising diazepam for spasms 🤦🏻‍♀️ Highly addictive how could she even get her hands on that of a Sunday morning?
More than likely healed up as she’s getting paid a fortune to speak at the event 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.