Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they all come home in the summer they must make an absolute fortune for these events, retreats etc, when she goes to Australia she won't have a hope of any of these events they are not as gullible as us Irish 🙄 and sure in Bali they are all small fish in a big pond, every second person is "an influencer "

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder they all come home in the summer they must make an absolute fortune for these events, retreats etc, when she goes to Australia she won't have a hope of any of these events they are not as gullible as us Irish 🙄 and sure in Bali they are all small fish in a big pond, every second person is "an influencer "
Spot on. Makes sense now why they are all home.

Reactions: 4
Begarty getting an Airbnb cancelled because of the time she spent in magaluf. Why is she sharing that on IG. Makes her look even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her back quickly healed up seen on a few private insta from todays event she was moving freely in all directions, and someone advising diazepam for spasms 🤦🏻‍♀️ Highly addictive how could she even get her hands on that of a Sunday morning?

🙈 Dealers deal diazepam also, probably from her big bro - isn’t is scandal that he’s a druggie

Reactions: 1
I was at the event she was at on Sunday dragged along with a friend and she was called “the headliner” but she was probably the worst speaker there, was being prompted by a power point that she hadn’t a clue what was on it. She was also break dancing so that spasm seems to have healed very fast

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at the event she was at on Sunday dragged along with a friend and she was called “the headliner” but she was probably the worst speaker there, was being prompted by a power point that she hadn’t a clue what was on it. She was also break dancing so that spasm seems to have healed very fast
WHAT? she was break dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone listen to the new podcast with Jack? Usually I don't mind Sinead but she came of differently for me in this episode. Feel sorry for Jack. She nags a lot, kinda blaming jack for random stuff 'lads' /her exes do/done. She's seems very self absorbed regarding her relationship with him.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone listen to the new podcast with Jack? Usually I don't mind Sinead but she came of differently for me in this episode. Feel sorry for Jack. She nags a lot, kinda blaming jack for random stuff 'lads' /her exes do/done. She's seems very self absorbed regarding her relationship with him.
I can’t listen to her when she speaks on her story so would struggle on a podcast. Jack isn’t wise either going out with her. She has everything out in public about relationship. She is tough work I’d imagine as everything is for the gram

Reactions: 10
I can’t listen to her when she speaks on her story so would struggle on a podcast. Jack isn’t wise either going out with her. She has everything out in public about relationship. She is tough work I’d imagine as everything is for the gram
I just like podcasts but struggle to find podcasters that I enjoy listening to 🤣 don't get me wrong she chats a lot of 💩 and I can't always last a full episode of hers.

Yesterday hers in particular was talking about how much she loves to treat jack and giving him tit for not treating her enough (she wants flowers every week) and him not telling her she's beautiful enough. But she then goes onto how she does nice things for him because they'll come back to her. And that's apparently how ✨💫 manifesting ✨💫 works. Surely doing something nice for someone should be a selfless act. After this retreat I think she's either been brainwashed a bit or she's always been batshit crazy. If I was jack is be running.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just like podcasts but struggle to find podcasters that I enjoy listening to 🤣 don't get me wrong she chats a lot of 💩 and I can't always last a full episode of hers.

Yesterday hers in particular was talking about how much she loves to treat jack and giving him tit for not treating her enough (she wants flowers every week) and him not telling her she's beautiful enough. But she then goes onto how she does nice things for him because they'll come back to her. And that's apparently how ✨💫 manifesting ✨💫 works. Surely doing something nice for someone should be a selfless act. After this retreat I think she's either been brainwashed a bit or she's always been batshit crazy. If I was jack is be running.
what was the second date story??😅i can’t listen through the podcast🙈

Reactions: 2
what was the second date story??😅i can’t listen through the podcast🙈
Haha same, honestly I had to unfollow her. She gives me the ick when she speaks with her hand movements and not finishing sentences. Everything she does is for validation on IG

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.