Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t tell him her toilet doesn’t flush so he did a tit in it after staying at her house so he threw it out the window. Not sure how you forget to tell someone your toilet doesn’t flush - surely she can’t use it either
She took that out of a movie

Reactions: 11
She didn’t tell him her toilet doesn’t flush so he did a tit in it after staying at her house so he threw it out the window. Not sure how you forget to tell someone your toilet doesn’t flush - surely she can’t use it either
That was a story going around not that long ago. It happened to a woman she posted that story on her twitter (if I remember rightly) and the story got picked up by the media. No way did this happen to Jack.

Reactions: 2
It’s also on Sex Education, slighty different context, blocked toilet and guy throws it out the window, gross!

Reactions: 5
I hope Jack cops himself on soon... because the longer it goes on with her.. the longer she is embarrassing him online. I can’t believe how immature she comes across, airing her relationship online and especially the way she undermines Jack.

Reactions: 7
Sounds so made up

Analysing love island now….she’s so irritating. Pure shite coming out of her mouth

Reactions: 4
How can she say she "always" goes to therapie??? for laser when she doesnt live her?
And if she always goes there, why did she need the test yesterday?
And how would you forget you were going to manchester and make your appt for that day?
And imagine thinking it was mean to lose your money because you cancelled your appt at short notice?
More manifestation needed Sinead🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great to hear she met up with that other charlatan Pat Divilly, can see why they would get on.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I deleted my comment about what happened on the second date since nobody appreciated me taking the time to listen to the podcast while the rest of yous didn’t have to. Honestly, I don’t like Sinead but people in here are definitely worse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I deleted my comment about what happened on the second date since nobody appreciated me taking the time to listen to the podcast while the rest of yous didn’t have to. Honestly, I don’t like Sinead but people in here are definitely worse
i live in Australia I was asleep😅😂 I’m only catching upon Tattle now🙈🙈

What did you want? A cake? A brave way members ship?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sineads talking about embracing her bloating when going for a photoshoot but yet showed one of the pics where it looks like she has abs. That’s not embracing Sinead, that photoshopping

Anyone listen to the pisscast? It was over an hour of sinead berating jack. I give them three months tops when they move to Australia NO way they will last. Jacks a good looking guy but nothing compared to what will be available for sinead in australia. Can see her with another social media person and then build a brand together. Does anyone remember when Alex the apparently quiet one from love island pump and dumped her? 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone listen to the pisscast? It was over an hour of sinead berating jack. I give them three months tops when they move to Australia NO way they will last. Jacks a good looking guy but nothing compared to what will be available for sinead in australia. Can see her with another social media person and then build a brand together. Does anyone remember when Alex the apparently quiet one from love island pump and dumped her? 😭😂😂😂
I would have said it'll be him dumps her when they get there- as you say he's a good looking lad but he will get fed up of the bolloxology and constant emasculating.
He'll get himself a nice, normal, easy going girl who likes a bit of craic, and wonder why he spent so long with such a high maintenance woman.
And if she dumps him then I'd say he'll secretly breathe a sigh of relief- even knowing their relationship will be dissected and analysed publicly forever (with him being the 'problem' of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would have said it'll be him dumps her when they get there- as you say he's a good looking lad but he will get fed up of the bolloxology and constant emasculating.
He'll get himself a nice, normal, easy going girl who likes a bit of craic, and wonder why he spent so long with such a high maintenance woman.
And if she dumps him then I'd say he'll secretly breathe a sigh of relief- even knowing their relationship will be dissected and analysed publicly forever (with him being the 'problem' of course)
He’ll ‘scapegoat’ her

Anyone know anything about that hello Jenny Keane? She’s some sort of sex/relationship expert

Anyone know anything about that hello Jenny Keane? She’s some sort of sex/relationship expert
She's fab, really knows what she's talking about. I've been to a couple of her workshops early in the pandemic and they're great. Not a charlatan at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.