Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surgery worked for me. . I
I agree with sinead on diet and healthy living also helping.
I also agree with her on raising it with your doctor if you think you have it.
Most women wait years to get diagnosis/treatment/managed.
Doctors mis the diagnosis for up to 7 years in women.
Many end up with infertility.
No harm therefore in saying to your doctor if you think you have some of symptom.
I agree with her on that one.
I suppose the point I was making about her diet was that she has supposedly been feeling awful for a long time but consistently showed herself out on the piss. It would be one of the things that you would reduce without even needing a diagnosis.

Just want to say thanks fo the info that has been shared her about endo/adeno. As usual I’ve learnt more here than what Sinead is saying. Many people have gone on the pill to help with periods but Sinead had constantly dissed the pill. There was a time where she was also saying that the only treatment for endo is a hysterectomy which doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s scaring a lot of people needlessly with her words and unfortunately a lot of young people look up to these morons and take their word as gospel

Reactions: 9
Another quack she has on, that one is a naturopath. We might start to believe her if she actually had a medical doctor on

Reactions: 3
I suppose the point I was making about her diet was that she has supposedly been feeling awful for a long time but consistently showed herself out on the piss. It would be one of the things that you would reduce without even needing a diagnosis.

Just want to say thanks fo the info that has been shared her about endo/adeno. As usual I’ve learnt more here than what Sinead is saying. Many people have gone on the pill to help with periods but Sinead had constantly dissed the pill. There was a time where she was also saying that the only treatment for endo is a hysterectomy which doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s scaring a lot of people needlessly with her words and unfortunately a lot of young people look up to these morons and take their word as gospel
Ah ha bleeping FOUND IT! 👀

Sinead Hegarty deleted this from Instagram but just like her racists posts, she forgot to remove this post from Facebook 2018.

Here is Sinead recently, in 2018. How strange imo that in 2018 Sinead Hegarty she declared for all to see that she “NEVER EVER BLOATS” and feels “SO STRONG AND HEALTHY🥴 was she lying then or if she lying now? Which is it Begarty you absolute liar?

Endo and Adeno are two of the most painful, isolating, lonely and life altering conditions any woman can have. It’s years and years of extreme bloating and suffering for many before getting a diagnosis. You don’t suddenly catch it ffs.

Yet here is Begarty going from someone who “never ever bloats”, is so strong and healthy (her words) to suddenly getting potentially both the same week as Molly Mae!? 🤥 The same week her meditation course came out “which really helps her adeno (potentially endo) and FATTYGAY” 🫠

Chronic pain can be a living hell. Did anyone notice before her announcement that Sinead (who shares every single tiny detail) was living a life of chronic pain or bloating hell? Her announcement on YouTube consisted of her mispronouncing the name of the illness over and over and saying it gives her FATTYGAY instead of fatigue! Stating that she needs a hysterectomy to cure her adeno! I mean if you had to present a video of someone lying that would be the perfect video to show imo.

Young girls please please please be aware or anyone living with these conditions, please please do not believe this person or follow any of the medical or diet advice she’s spouting. She’s a massive drinker, druggie (just saw pictures of her allegedly snorting Coke on this thread). She’s a partier and starved herself for many years on end. Her body is probably completely fucked from all of that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another quack she has on, that one is a naturopath. We might start to believe her if she actually had a medical doctor on
She will only entertain people that have the same views as her. She’ll never talk to someone that has opposing views. She only seems to be having all these bad symptoms since she read a book saying that the pill was bad and she stopped taking it. In her eyes, the pill was masking her symptoms but in reality they were helping them. It seems that she just needs something for content and this is what she went with.
I wonder how she feels about people taking medication for mental health. These medications are helping balance chemicals in the body. Is this another thing that she thinks you can cure alone with meditation/yoga.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sinead is literally watching Molly Mae and copying her pretending to have adeno etc. she came out the same week as Molly. Literally. She needed a new story for content.

Gemma Kennedy is already unbearable. Hilarious but. I’m still deceased laughing at the GK engagement 🤣🤣🤣almost finished me after when came on her stories and this big worried head saying she was too worried to wear her 3 to 4 carat diamond to her construction job 🤣🤣

Gemma. STOP ☠🤭🤣 3 to 4 carat platinum oval diamond ring this size with a. Diamond band could cost for $250,000 even for the very very lowest quality 😂😂

This fella working in construction in Australia and living in a tiny apartment with a clapped out car … sharing an apartment with bunch of irish can afford a bigger ring than most celebrities? 😂😂bahahahahha 💍 naw, sure jan. THE LIES. It’s a bleeping moisanite Gemma tell the truth.
Hadn’t seen her stories about that as I only dip in and out but I’d agree with this. My engagement ring was bought in Sydney 5 years ago from a reputable jeweller and was a 0.78 carat diamond with very good colour & clarity (but not top top grade). It isn’t oval but a shape not too dissimilar and that cost us $6,500 in the EOFy sale. it was valued at $10k in the offical documents but I mean the jewellers could have said that and then discounted it back so who knows.
My partner and I were both top marginal tax rate income earners in Oz but we wouldn’t have entertained the cost of a 3/4 carat diamond. I doubt GK & her man would have either. It’s probably as real as Maeve maddens.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hadn’t seen her stories about that as I only dip in and out but I’d agree with this. My engagement ring was bought in Sydney 5 years ago from a reputable jeweller and was a 0.78 carat diamond with very good colour & clarity (but not top top grade). It isn’t oval but a shape not too dissimilar and that cost us $6,500 in the EOFy sale. it was valued at $10k in the offical documents but I mean the jewellers could have said that and then discounted it back so who knows.
My partner and I were both top marginal tax rate income earners in Oz but we wouldn’t have entertained the cost of a 3/4 carat diamond. I doubt GK & her man would have either. It’s probably as real as Maeve maddens.
Omg this is the tea!!!!! I don’t know anything about engagement rings so if Gemmas ring was real how much would it be worth? I’m also starting to think she was in on it and knew he proposed lol

Have done a bit of digging myself and what the previous poster has said is correct!!!!! These are very similar or could actually be her ring 💍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg this is the tea!!!!! I don’t know anything about engagement rings so if Gemmas ring was real how much would it be worth? I’m also starting to think she was in on it and knew he proposed lol

Have done a bit of digging myself and what the previous poster has said is correct!!!!! These are very similar or could actually be her ring 💍
Joanna cooper has the same terrible looking thing it must be a thing with the northern influencers to try to outdo each other! She changed her ring he proposed with which was lovely for it

• Wow
Begarty literally just described most women's periods but nope hers is muchhhhhh worse and thanks to a book she diagnosed herself.....she fairly caught herself on when she said that, had to backtrack 'no sorry not diagnose'
The damage this girl does with her misinformation is madness

Reactions: 7
The ring is horrible. It’s far too big looks like a ring you get in those plastic cups at a coin machine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I’ve done some research for my own purposes last year 🤭😂. This is a run of the mill Sydney Jewellers selling a cheap grade H 4 carat oval for $100k. This is only for the stone. Not the even the making or designing of the ring or the diamonds on the band.

Grade H diamonds have yellow in the colour so nowhere near the top grade. So this is for a low grade stone alone. Her’s is obviously a moisanite. There’s no shame in it. It would prob still cost around $5 to $7k and looks the same from a distance.

The only difference between Gemma/Mad Maeve rings and Joanna Cooper ring is that Joanna Cooper is marrying a multi-millionaire ☠🤣. Joanna Cooper’s ring will 100% be the real thing. That’s why she isn’t shouting about it, calling it “she”, coming in stories to make sure to say over and over “my diamond” and telling endless stories about it 🤣 it’s so funny.

Real wealth is silent

Begarty literally just described most women's periods but nope hers is muchhhhhh worse and thanks to a book she diagnosed herself.....she fairly caught herself on when she said that, had to backtrack 'no sorry not diagnose'
The damage this girl does with her misinformation is madness
YES! Saw that! She basically stopped herself as she was saying “this was the book that diagnosed me” 😂 like if she has the adeno diagnosis why hasn’t she mentioned what stage she is at? That’s the first thing they tell you.

Also, if she’s in such a bad way why isn’t she going straight for the Op to asses endo? She is paying private so there won’t be a waiting list. The Ulster is down the road from her. I smell so so much BS.

Attachments

Last edited:
My friend messaged that jewlery brand and they got back to her saying it was either one of their rings or a custom made one so you guys were right I can’t believe the ring is fake 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Wow
Lads, did they have to buy the beige tops they're all wearing? Were they included in the cost of the weekend? It's like a cult.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lads, did they have to buy the beige tops they're all wearing? Were they included in the cost of the weekend? It's like a cult.
I was wonder this too was this included in the extortionate price of the weekend and the rings where they brought separate or did she bring them along to buy.

Burning paper and flapping their arms about I can do that in my back garden I cannot believe people pay for this SHITE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s mad how someone with very little qualifications can get people to part with their money for that ‘retreat’. There are so many at it that it’s scary

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.