Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad how someone with very little qualifications can get people to part with their money for that ‘retreat’. There are so many at it that it’s scary
It literally makes me think I could have been a millionaire fitness blogger/influencer given that all these people have no idea what they talking about

Reactions: 6
It’s mad how someone with very little qualifications can get people to part with their money for that ‘retreat’. There are so many at it that it’s scary
It completely makes you realise how "easily" some people can be persuaded to join cults and the like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It completely makes you realise how "easily" some people can be persuaded to join cults and the like.
Yep it’s literally a cult. What’s the story with the tranquility rings ? Can someone explain ? Like how can she charge for them ?

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with the tranquility rings ? Can someone explain ? Like how can she charge for them ?
What do you mean how can she charge for them? She has got the jewellery company to design and make her range of rings and she promotes/sells them. It's a source of income for her.

YES but they’re literally bought from shein/ali express she’s literally bought crappy rings and selling them for a huge mark up

Reactions: 11
YES but they’re literally bought from shein/ali express she’s literally bought crappy rings and selling them for a huge mark up
They're sold by a company based in London, she's literally just the figurehead for the range. I agree they're ridiculously overpriced though.

(If anyone can recommend a cheaper 'good' option can they share? My daughter has a cheap one off Ebay but it's gone green- I wasn't gonna spend much in case she thought it was a load of crap, but she loves it)

What do you mean how can she charge for them? She has got the jewellery company to design and make her range of rings and she promotes/sells them. It's a source of income for her.
She gets them from Ali express so how can she charge is what I mean?

The company doesn’t ‘design them’ or ‘make them’. They are €3 off AliExpress , identical down to every detail

Reactions: 7
LOL! I don't get the outrage over the rings tbh- she's not the first (and won't be the last!) to sell white label/ali express stuff at a huge markup. It's what influencers do.
The fools are the ones who buy them.

They're sold by a company based in London, she's literally just the figurehead for the range. I agree they're ridiculously overpriced though.

(If anyone can recommend a cheaper 'good' option can they share? My daughter has a cheap one off Ebay but it's gone green- I wasn't gonna spend much in case she thought it was a load of crap, but she loves it)
Find out her ring size and maybe try Etsy?
jusr whatever you do don’t buy from sinead lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is there anyone more dangerous she is filling soo many girls heads with bullshit she used dr Google to diagnose herself! They don’t normally do this surgery as depending were the build up is removing this can cause scarring and lead to more serious problems! I have the keyhole surgery done once but I was not the way sinead presents herself on a daily basis!

Reactions: 7
Sinead raging that endometriosis is ‘sooo common’ and she’s not the only one to have it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Her appointment has been cancelled ? I wonder is it because someone mentioned they’ve been on a waiting list since last May. She probably didn’t realise she would get so many questions about it

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t understand why it would be cancelled? If she’s paying etc? Of course cliff hanger hegs wont give any more info until she’s got enough dms about it or will make a YouTube about it

Reactions: 3
Private healthcare for certain sectors has backlogs as well atm, could be cancelled for something more urget. I had a private consult for dermatology in Belfast recently and still had to wait 2/3 months for the appointment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.