Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone set up a page for her please. She promotes loads without tagging them as ads. She really comes across as dodgy, I don’t care what qualifications she has some of the stuff she says is mad

Reactions: 4
Can anyone set up a page for her please. She promotes loads without tagging them as ads. She really comes across as dodgy, I don’t care what qualifications she has some of the stuff she says is mad
Here you go

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight.. she says the live tonight is completely free for to join the community group page is being held you need to have joined the brave way meditation course which costs £42… not really a free talk then is it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She will be insufferable when she gets back trying to explain herself. Honestly she is so incoherent when she wants to talk about something that's happened or manifesting/ or her business

Reactions: 6
If this charlatan had any true interest in meditation or self discovery or more importantly - BEING A RELIABLE AND EXPERIENCED MEDITATION TEACHER as she so blatantly calls herself… she would surely have taken part in a vipassana retreat.

It’s a 10 day totally silent meditation course that’s led by authentic meditation teachers and is also not luxurious at all. It’s all shared accommodation, pretty basic, etc. etc. but is one of the most reputable and legitimate meditation “retreats” that are widely accessible. It’s dirt cheap, so available to so many. And it’s fully immersive.

No opportunity to shill MP, to FaceTime friends, etc., just 10 days of pure, challenging, reflective, immersive meditation. I’d bet she wouldn’t last a day.

Anyone could’ve done her meditation training, honestly. Luxe accomodation, food, basically just a holiday disguised as a training. Or, in her case, basically a diet retreat disguised as self-development.

Reactions: 14
As if anyone asked the question about losing weight!!! Wait until she’s back drinking and all this talk of food ‘curing’ her adeno will be out the window

Reactions: 6
Lol she will be eating magnums and all sorts in probably the next few hours let alone days. Well I sat through that dribble of her explaining nothing about the course she just did.

Reactions: 7
She's manic
And it was me who said the whole point of this was to get her summer body 100%
And she's so thick she can't even hide it

Reactions: 13
This one gets thicker by the day!! Bali People…. No you thicko it’s Balinese! If you’re going to claim this is your home at least know what people from the country are called.

Reactions: 10
Did she really just refer to the cleaner as her “staff”?
The white privilege with these instagrammers in Bali is just astounding.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
'Thats why you should tip the staff in bali"

Why so they can use that money to buy you gifts and give ya content ?! Actually felt sick watching that part of the story, as someone mentioned it smacks of white privilege

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those charlatans just can’t afford to live in their home countries for 12 months. Leeches the lot of them

Reactions: 14
What is the F-ing point of cutting all the different foods out to start with to than reintroducing them the second she is back she won't do it properly. Talking about the dietician and what not when she is back she is just tooooooo lazy to stick to what she was having.

Reactions: 4
What is the F-ing point of cutting all the different foods out to start with to than reintroducing them the second she is back she won't do it properly. Talking about the dietician and what not when she is back she is just tooooooo lazy to stick to what she was having.
And out drinking shots now but it’s never the alcohols fault

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tomro omg guys I'm so bloated I feel so bad but it couldn't have been the alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.