Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Red Dutchess/ Caroline McMenamin. Mental health therapist and general mood hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. There’s something really disingenuous about her and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 5
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. There’s something really disingenuous about her and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
But busy preaching about how authentic she is , the whole saga with the lip filler she went on and on about that and justifying her reasons for getting it because she knew it went against her whole be your authentic self mantra - if you want lip filler just get it we don’t need 9 stories of justification first

Reactions: 8
And she ain’t going to save the planet, as much as she preaches, flogging bperfect tat in all its plastic glory

Reactions: 3
But busy preaching about how authentic she is , the whole saga with the lip filler she went on and on about that and justifying her reasons for getting it because she knew it went against her whole be your authentic self mantra - if you want lip filler just get it we don’t need 9 stories of justification first
The lip fillers - I forgot about that!

She totally adores herself, I’m surprised there will be room for Stephen at the wedding!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She reads here so will be interesting to see if she starts using ad or ba like before when it was mentioned on another thread. It’s funny how her exs girlfriend had diagnosed herself too with adhd etc.

she's been really good to me. I approached her back when I had the wee man and I told her I think I had post natal dep. She was so lovely and even 3 years later she still checks in on me. She's one of the nicer influencers.

I agree - I do like her, but there is just something a bit false about her. Like she is a bit too preachy.

she's been really good to me. I approached her back when I had the wee man and I told her I think I had post natal dep. She was so lovely and even 3 years later she still checks in on me. She's one of the nicer influencers.
This is really lovely though ❤

• Heart
No one is disputing her work but she seems to think she can get away with not disclosing she’s working with companies. Plus as I said on another thread the dietary advice herself and her friend give isn’t right. With her own qualifications you would expect her to know a nutritional therapist isn’t a qualified dietitian or nutritionist. I’m delighted she helped you though

Reactions: 6
I think her flogging bperfect stuff is insane they would literally ask anyone to represent their brand , anyone who speaks to the camera on Instagram they ask to be a BA , not exactly fitting for her account although she will beg to differ and claim it as self care - but I just think that if she stuck to the mental health thing and stopped morphing into those types of influencers she’s always complaining about she would be grand - not at all disputing she may have genuinely helped some people along the way but think it’s the same with a lot of insta accounts now just ad ad ad can’t go on without someone trying to sell me something

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I will never get over the staging of a panic attack in Guildhall Square in Derry for her mental health video a few years back. Insensitive, disingenuous and honestly could be triggering for unsuspecting members of the public seeing as the whole thing was “drama” to see how people would react. Tone deaf and unnecessary. Anxiety and panic disorders are not your GCSE drama project Caroline.

• Wow
  • Haha
I honestly didn't mind her, but this new 'autism spectrum' thing is beyond the pale. I'm actually disgusted.

If you can reach your 30s without being assessed/diagnosed it's unlikely it has a severe enough impact on your life for you to be labelled ASD.
Asd traits? Sure. Almost everyone has traits, it is a spectrum.
She needs to stay in her lane.

Shes just up her own hole

Reactions: 8
I honestly didn't mind her, but this new 'autism spectrum' thing is beyond the pale. I'm actually disgusted.

If you can reach your 30s without being assessed/diagnosed it's unlikely it has a severe enough impact on your life for you to be labelled ASD.
Asd traits? Sure. Almost everyone has traits, it is a spectrum.
She needs to stay in her lane.

Shes just up her own hole
knowing her I think she’s just confident because she has worked hard on herself. She inspires me because I have depression and anxiety and seeing her live with her anxiety makes me proud meself. She’s one strong women.

Reactions: 1
knowing her I think she’s just confident because she has worked hard on herself. She inspires me because I have depression and anxiety and seeing her live with her anxiety makes me proud meself. She’s one strong women.
I don't know what confidence has to do with ASD?
Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely girl but she does herself no favors in how she presents herself online.

Yes she lives with and functions well with anxiety/ocd/depression which is amazing but she still comes across as vain and conceited online.

Did she get an official diagnosis for all those or is it like the autism she has self diagnosed?

Did she get an official diagnosis for all those or is it like the autism she has self diagnosed?

She has her video up about beeing diagnosed with OCD in her early twenetes. Why be hateful if you don’t know her then?

I’ll defenately be defending her on this thread, even if she doesn’t read it. I think you need to be careful talking about peoples mental health

She has her video up about beeing diagnosed with OCD in her early twenetes. Why be hateful if you don’t know her then?

I’ll defenately be defending her on this thread, even if she doesn’t read it. I think you need to be careful talking about peoples mental health
We're not personally attacking her. It's the persona she puts across online. 'Authentic' , yeah except for her ads, promotional stuff and fake lips.
By all accounts she's a lovely person but there's no denying she's hard to stick online.

I don’t think so. Seems like a self diagnosis and a lot of watching TikTok to be honest. Also I find the timing suspect considering Blindboy just announced he was officially diagnosed with Autism last week after a lengthy professional evaluation and testing process.

I don’t think so. Seems like a self diagnosis and a lot of watching TikTok to be honest. Also I find the timing suspect considering Blindboy just announced he was officially diagnosed with Autism last week after a lengthy professional evaluation and testing process.
I think the OCD etc are diagnosed officially, in her teens maybe? But I agree the autism seems to be a self diagnosis