Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cost heaps for international students in australia to go to uni so I doubt she’d afford that

Reactions: 1
Cost heaps for international students in australia to go to uni so I doubt she’d afford that
She's literally raking in the cash from medidation courses/retreats other schemes! She can easily afford it! And Jack won't stay in Australia longer than the year/two max. He's your typical gaa playing country boy who can't keep away from home for too long. Shed be dumb to rely on him

Reactions: 7
She's literally raking in the cash from medidation courses/retreats other schemes! She can easily afford it! And Jack won't stay in Australia longer than the year/two max. He's your typical gaa playing country boy who can't keep away from home for too long. Shed be dumb to rely on him
The GAA community in Sydney is pretty big to be fair so you never know. It’s more so annoying the fact that she’s adamant she will be setting up her life there so easily etc when so many people have visa issues and she’s making it out like it’s a walk in the park

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’d be prepared to drop 80-100,000k on a psych degree to be honest

I predict multiple visa runs, sorry I meant last minute international getaways
The GAA community in Sydney is pretty big to be fair so you never know. It’s more so annoying the fact that she’s adamant she will be setting up her life there so easily etc when so many people have visa issues and she’s making it out like it’s a walk in the park
Yeah but do the others folks know about 'mqnifesting' or do those simpletons just fill in the necessary legal paper work and just expect it to happen?!
You know they really should just think positive thoughts and make their visas happen!!!!

• Haha
Was there any mention about how she got on yesterday at her appointment

Reactions: 4
Probably because they don’t agree with her diagnosis that she got in Bali
of course they don’t agree with her “diagnosis” she got there . Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if shefound adeno online and self diagnosed herself. Or should I say “researched” it online

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this is driving me mad. Hair literally grows an average of half an inch PER MONTH. She got the PRP in one month ago, HOW does she think her hair is thicker, longer etc. within the space of a month? Eating a vegan diet has caused one year's worth of growth in the space of a month....I must convert to veganism :LOL:

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this is driving me mad. Hair literally grows an average of half an inch PER MONTH. She got the PRP in one month ago, HOW does she think her hair is thicker, longer etc. within the space of a month? Eating a vegan diet has caused one year's worth of growth in the space of a month....I must convert to veganism :LOL:
Her heads away that’s why.
Also thought she was moving to Belfast yesterday?

Reactions: 5
Also, why doesn’t she just stay around home if she’s moving to Oz in August? It’s not that far off?

Reactions: 4
Oh see now it’s being called ‘the pelvic condition’ LOL she obviously didn’t get the news she wanted yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.