Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on the retreat where is was clean eating and no booze and she said it really helped her symptoms but she has undone all of that with all the boozing on the flight home

Reactions: 15
ok so i have followed for a while- i thought i liked her but god she is a contradicting headwreck! And how in the hell are all these bloggers etc affording to pay for business class flights all the time? Its nuts and really not relatabe in any way shape or form.
Plus it might have been said before but she has not been diagnosed with Endo yet, but she is commenting on all things about it, how its treated etc etc. I actually DM'd her on it and told her to stop. She has to get surgery to diagnose officially. Also she is not taking her health seriously by drinking her way through long haul flights like an ejit. Grrrrrr she makes me so mad.

Reactions: 17
Glad she’s documenting her post-“meditation training” body because it won’t be long until she’s back where she was before the retreat.

Bloated from alcohol, potential adenomyosis flare ups, and junk food.

To confirm: I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body either way. However, she seems to, but isn’t willing to make an effort to sort it out. Just a quick 2 week starvation diet and she’s sweet.

Such mindful decisions. Absolute meditation queen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really highlights the fakeness of the insta life. Yesterday it was pics of her downing shots, downing loads of drinks but then today she said that she didn’t actually drink that much

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d say she wrecks the locals heads whenever she is back home. She genuinely seems to think the Derg is the best craic in the land. She honestly seemed convinced that going out again for a second day wasn’t common? What’s that about? Everyone does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she wrecks the locals heads whenever she is back home. She genuinely seems to think the Derg is the best craic in the land. She honestly seemed convinced that going out again for a second day wasn’t common? What’s that about? Everyone does that?
What was that all about?? I really thought it was a joke. How can she so stupid 😫

Reactions: 2
Ahhh fattygay ... these influencers spout such nonsense... it’s easy to forget little gems like that 😂😂😂 she’s a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she planning to start a life in Australia in a working holiday visa?? Who is going to sponsor the part time therapist/author/PT/mediation coach/dose

Reactions: 9
Ugggghhh had to come on after her opinion if the JD case... making out johnny was just as bad as amber. What a flippant remark the evidence clearly shows it was all amber... call it as it is ffs

Reactions: 4
How is she planning to start a life in Australia in a working holiday visa?? Who is going to sponsor the part time therapist/author/PT/mediation coach/dose
Jack will get sponsorship as a teacher no problem. Sinead will apply under his as his partner.

Reactions: 3
Jack will get sponsorship as a teacher no problem. Sinead will apply under his as his partner.
Or she'll just keep getting herself student visas by doing courses. That was initially her plan I thought to go back and do psychology (God give me strength thinking bout Sinead plageruising her way through university 🙄🥴)

Reactions: 2
Or she'll just keep getting herself student visas by doing courses. That was initially her plan I thought to go back and do psychology (God give me strength thinking bout Sinead plageruising her way through university 🙄🥴)
She won’t do that. Jack getting sponsored will be the easiest route for Sinead to get a visa and end up with citizenship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.