Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Gemken got engaged! Begarty will be on a mission now to get Jack to propose 😆

Reactions: 6
Just saw Gemken got engaged! Begarty will be on a mission now to get Jack to propose 😆
Gemken is with her boyfriend 10 years and he seems genuinely happy with her, whereas Jack is merely a plaything Sinead has a thing for little over a year. Sinead is too self absorbed to seriously get married or think about anything other than how she looks in Myprotein tat or figuring out ways to scam impressionable young girls with low self esteem into manifesting better lives for themselves!

Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked she hasn’t taken it down yet, so standard from bitter begarty though

Reactions: 5
Still shocked at how tone deaf she is.. how has no one told to her to delete that picture! If that was a so called friend of mine she would be told where to go, especially gemken is so into her social media also of course she would want to post it herself.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Gemma addressed the fact she would be making a post to show off the ring etc but ditzy sinead just decides to ruin that for her :cautious: even noticed how when Michaela posted a pic she covered the ring to let it be Gemma’s moment

Reactions: 8
Omg even Gemmas other friends are covering the ring in their posts can’t believe sinead did this lol

Reactions: 4
Omg even Gemmas other friends are covering the ring in their posts can’t believe sinead did this lol
But Gemma is Sinead’s ‘BESTIE’
The term bestie gets thrown around so much these days and especially when it’s for content 🤥
Next week someone else will be her bestie when there’s other news to share

Any interest in a thread on A county Down Under/Caroline McKenna for us Aus ladies. I’m shite sick of her. If there’s interest could someone set one up as I can’t. Sorry for sidetracking Heg thread but thought they would share a few similar viewers.

Reactions: 10
Any interest in a thread on A county Down Under/Caroline McKenna for us Aus ladies. I’m shite sick of her. If there’s interest could someone set one up as I can’t. Sorry for sidetracking Heg thread but thought they would share a few similar viewers.
Also a thread for thesynglegirl she is infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s another one that started off good but now getting annoying

Reactions: 1
Youdoyou is another one who was decent but is annoying as duck now.

Began following her page as she was showing off local Derry girls outfits and it was the most refreshing thing. Next thing it was bperfect BA, tan tutorials, look at my skin. She’s unbearable now

Reactions: 1
For someone on a meditation course, you’d expect her to be less focused on her physical body and this non-stop body checking.

I think someone might have said this already but it seems like she went on this retreat as a way to take herself out of an environment where she eats and drinks unhealthily with the sim of losing weight… not so much the aim of becoming a meditation teacher.

ANYWAY - no real surprise there. She’s a charlatan just like the rest of them. Probably won’t even use anything she’s learned here in her meditation teachings.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I just find the the talk around adenonlysis or however u spell it terrible. She can't get over the fact a major change in diet could help so much well get over it. People have to do it everyday in there lives for countless reasons. guaranteed this diet change will not last and she will be moaning all about diet again come summer. Yes she looks great but the point of the cpurse was to learn some mediatation lark not get hot girl summer bod ready.

I just find the the talk around adenonlysis or however u spell it terrible. She can't get over the fact a major change in diet could help so much well get over it. People have to do it everyday in there lives for countless reasons. guaranteed this diet change will not last and she will be moaning all about diet again come summer. Yes she looks great but the point of the cpurse was to learn some mediatation lark not get hot girl summer bod ready.
She’s talking a lot about diet but she doesn’t mention the effect of alcohol

Reactions: 9
And red dutchess 😫 she’s self diagnosed autistic now too to add to her list of woe is me

And red dutchess 😫 she’s self diagnosed autistic now too to add to her list of woe is me
Forgot about this pain in the arse. I unfollowed her about a year ago. She’s a complete mood hoover. When did she diagnose herself with autism?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgot about this pain in the arse. I unfollowed her about a year ago. She’s a complete mood hoover. When did she diagnose herself with autism?
Like a day ago. She was talking to a Client and they related to each other and it "just clicked" for her. 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.