Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it not a bit narcissistic to being a professional reel of yourself in the gym. Like saying every gym should have this. I guess yes if ur really trying to push ur Instagram and grow a following. But Joe blogs having a reel of themselves doing stuff in the gym just seems cringe to me.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it not a bit narcissistic to being a professional reel of yourself in the gym. Like saying every gym should have this. I guess yes if ur really trying to push ur Instagram and grow a following. But Joe blogs having a reel of themselves doing stuff in the gym just seems cringe to me.
Totally cringe. Nobody gives a tit what anybody else is doing in the gym.

Reactions: 4
Back to Ireland for 3 months in the summer🙄Bali is only "home" to her & Shiv when it suits them!

Reactions: 8
Back to Ireland for 3 months in the summer🙄Bali is only "home" to her & Shiv when it suits them!
To be fair, unless they have permanent residency, their visa will only allows them to be in Bali for a certain length of time so they have to leave the country for a period of time before they can return.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, unless they have permanent residency, their visa will only allows them to be in Bali for a certain length of time so they have to leave the country for a period of time before they can return.
They could easily do a visa run for a night somewhere & back to Bali then..they just take advantage of cheaper countries when suits them

Reactions: 2
If looks could kill on Becca Gillens stories! Jack obviously taking the mickey out of the constant videoing that is going on with the Insta huns.
He must be bored out of his mind out there living under Sineads thumb

Reactions: 13
If looks could kill on Becca Gillens stories! Jack obviously taking the mickey out of the constant videoing that is going on with the Insta huns.
He must be bored out of his mind out there living under Sineads thumb
I know his type. Just wants to be playing GAA and out with his mates for pints after the match and a few weekends away here and there.

The life Sinead is trying to make him live must be eating away at him and I'd say when he comes home he won't be going back. Imagine as a young fella being stuck listening to all these con artists and vanity merchants who view everything to the lense of a camera.

It would drive a normal person crackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking that.. I’d say he will probably land a job of some sorts when he goes home and not go back.. Bali is just a holiday for him..which is obvious.. he isn’t the type of be living out with the digital nomads.. manifesting and other BS. And Sinead will be in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 11
So sinead has just bought a house/apartment but posted looking for accommodation for when she’s home :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ugh young impressionable followerers will think instagram is a great source of income to get a mortgage. She no more bought and apartment as that's what a normal non lying person would announce. My "investment" which I think means she most likely bought 5 percent of a property 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂. Coinsidence it happened so shortly after siobhs "outright investment" . Everything is such a flex on how much money they want people to think they have but far far far from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see she posted her whole visa details up? Date of birth… visa grant number and her passport number!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Il put money on begarty and Jack not lasting too long in Australia. He's kinda stuck with her in bali but Australia with its massive Irish community he will spread his wings and fly the duck away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's a working holiday visa for a year!! I honestly thought she was getting a proper visa to live and work there long term the way she went on. So she's so excited to buy a car and find somewhere to live but it'll only be for a year?

Also she says her mum said she's not allowed back home, told her if she comes home for a month she has to get an apartment. I can't even imagine anyone's mum ever saying that 😱

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a working holiday visa for a year!! I honestly thought she was getting a proper visa to live and work there long term the way she went on. So she's so excited to buy a car and find somewhere to live but it'll only be for a year?

Also she says her mum said she's not allowed back home, told her if she comes home for a month she has to get an apartment. I can't even imagine anyone's mum ever saying that 😱
Yeah I don’t know what she’s getting so excited for. If she wants to stay another year she needs to do 6 months farm work. And Jack will need to do 3 months to get his 2nd visa. Her head is up her :poop:

In fairness I dont blame the mother..shes painful🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.