Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The week long birthday celebrations for Jack are a bit OTT..or is it just me🤣🤔
Word in Tyrone is that his family and friends aren’t keen on her, especially since she upped and left to Bali last year, expecting him to be happy with long distance all while being overly possessive, then their wee break up where she flaunted lads in London on her stories, so it feels like this is her way of showing what a great girlfriend she is.

Also- it’s Insta content for her and that’s what’s really important to the Insta huns!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Word in Tyrone is that his family and friends aren’t keen on her, especially since she upped and left to Bali last year, expecting him to be happy with long distance all while being overly possessive, then their wee break up where she flaunted lads in London on her stories, so it feels like this is her way of showing what a great girlfriend she is.

Also- it’s Insta content for her and that’s what’s really important to the Insta huns!
This is the thing though, he doesn't strike me as a lad who enjoys this lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's been said before that he just wants to play GAA and have drinks with his mates at the weekends and then she basically kidnapped him to go to Bali 🤣 any wonder his friends and family aren't keen on her, she's basically taken over his life and taken him away from everyone he knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg the photoshoot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢Any shread of dignity Jack had left is gone out the window..poor chap must be MORTO!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right I hate Jack but I don't think he hates it over there. Like how could you. Maybe ppl always being on their fones but that's what everyone is at these days.
The photoshoot was cringe. And I want to die. But I hate his stupid face. Like I would be embarrassed to be with him not the other way about.
Is there a jack thread? Lol
I dont even know him 🤣 I just hate him 😏 I love to hate him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get how that photo shoot was for Jacks bday? Like I know it was just a decoy for the party but he looked so uncomfortable the whole time on his birthday and Sinead was loving it? I don’t think it proved how much she adores him it’s nearly like she doesn’t even know him and did what she’d like to have done for her??

I don’t think he hates it over there but for him it’s just like a big holiday. I don’t think he’ll live that life forever and I don’t think Sinead would cope in Aus or wherever if he wasn’t to go with her or do long distance again.

He seems much happier to go out with the lads (and rightly so at his age) rather than be settling down and playing house with Sinead, and entertaining the likes of Siobhan etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is not a hope in hell.. jack will ever propose to Sinead. (She’s holding out hope he might want to settle down early) but HE ABSOLUTELY will not. That’s why Sinead is the bigger eijit!

Reactions: 9
Say she is petrified he will go off with someone else. The way she goes on when he’s out without her it comes across as so immature and controlling

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Say she is petrified he will go off with someone else. The way she goes on when he’s out without her it comes across as so immature and controlling
I was thinking the exact same!! It’s a huge “codependency” issue if we are going to use Sinead’s words... would she not do the work herself to resolve these issues? It’s absolutely sickening to see her preach about these relationship topics and not do the work herself.. it’s just rubbish and people who buy into her bullshit are even bigger morons.

it’s such controlling behaviour and very unhealthy! What does it matter to her, if he comes home at 1 or 2? 😳😳 to me that just seems insane carry on!? She should be too occupied with her own stuff/businesses etc to care!!

Reactions: 12
Right I hate Jack but I don't think he hates it over there. Like how could you. Maybe ppl always being on their fones but that's what everyone is at these days.
The photoshoot was cringe. And I want to die. But I hate his stupid face. Like I would be embarrassed to be with him not the other way about.
Is there a jack thread? Lol
I dont even know him 🤣 I just hate him 😏 I love to hate him.
what has jack done to warrant you hating him?

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about Jack. Like it'd be annoying to be around people constantly on their phones and being instawankers for most of us but he probably likes it. He's a young guy getting attention online. He's with a hot girl who is paying for everything. He's living a holiday life at the moment. I don't think it's something he'll likely do forever but he seems to be enjoying it.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to the podcast with Jack? Did they just completely skip over breaking up and getting back together?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.