Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm going to talk to you about the molly mae thing now'

2 stories later

'I'm not goin to talk to you about molly mae I'm going to talk to you as a spiritual teacher '

How the duck is this girl 'insta famous' ? Also her babbling about being the victim of cancel culture ....clearly you weren't beggarity as you are still spouting shite for a living ! Altho would be happy enough if people released past things that would cancel sinead.

Reactions: 19
When Caroline's name gets brought up it shuts down the conversation. The Caroline situation was completely different not only was Caroline suffering with mental health issues for years she was being hounded by the media for years she wasn't being cancelled for silly little girl comments she had a court case pending. The strain was completely different it wasn't just losing the love island job it was a possible prison sentence she was facing. Amy Winehouse was hounded, Paris hilton, lidsey lohan, peaches geldof they all had serious issues from MH, drink and drug abuse and psychological/physical abuses done to them. Molly states she has 5 friends doesn't see the need in friends 😑 and will never be happy with the millions she has she will always be striving for more.
Sinead is no guru and just cos she wants to paint herself as some spiritual guru doesn't make it so. How anyone listens to her mediation I do not know her voice is nails on a blackboard to me majority of the time.
Sinead u speak plenty u couldn't be properly cancelled because u didn't have the following but I don't see her ever getting to the dizzying heights of molly mae famous anyway.
I do agree men don't get cancelled as easily but it's not impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When Caroline's name gets brought up it shuts down the conversation. The Caroline situation was completely different not only was Caroline suffering with mental health issues for years she was being hounded by the media for years she wasn't being cancelled for silly little girl comments she had a court case pending. The strain was completely different it wasn't just losing the love island job it was a possible prison sentence she was facing. Amy Winehouse was hounded, Paris hilton, lidsey lohan, peaches geldof they all had serious issues from MH, drink and drug abuse and psychological/physical abuses done to them. Molly states she has 5 friends doesn't see the need in friends 😑 and will never be happy with the millions she has she will always be striving for more.
Sinead is no guru and just cos she wants to paint herself as some spiritual guru doesn't make it so. How anyone listens to her mediation I do not know her voice is nails on a blackboard to me majority of the time.
Sinead u speak plenty u couldn't be properly cancelled because u didn't have the following but I don't see her ever getting to the dizzying heights of molly mae famous anyway.
I do agree men don't get cancelled as easily but it's not impossible.
Facts! So easy to play the victim instead of saying no actually I was a total dick!

I agree on Sinead's voice. I dont think anyone from Northern Ireland can do anything like that! Or south ireland either by the way 🤣

Reactions: 5
No the fact that she went from being a ‘spiritual teacher’ to trying to flog myprotein in the space of 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"i've been a victim of cancel culture" you were exposed for being a racist Sinead. absolutely vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
When was this
Just Google Sinead hegarty racist and read all the older threads and screen shots of what she said and did. It’s awful racism so *trigger warning if this is something that has or could affect you or your MH.

She then shared herself reading a black lives matter book as an affiliate link (to profit from it) when she was caught.

In fairness she never did a single post for PLT after it happened. They dropped her straight away. This came up on Google images when I Googled Sinead hegarty racist.

Heggers forgetting all about being a spiritual teacher and consuming dead cows.
Remember last year when Belle Hassan called her and Jack out for bulling and attacking Faye on love island and directing total vitriolic hate and judgement at her. She wasn’t worried about Caroline flack then was she? or Fayes mental health IMO? What if Faye had seen that and ended her life? She’s a total con artists. Meditation is the one thing she can do with ZERO qualifications so she has no other choice than to pretend to be spiritual. Young girls need to be protected from this one. She’s always asking for their money. Listen carefully. All her stories aim to get young girls’ money into her bank account so she can fund her cheap life in a 3rd world country. Total con woman.

Fair play to Belle Hassan btw 👏🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So this one has just changed all the vitamins she was taking following a consultation with a nutritionist but is still happy to shill vitamins to people with no proper advice. It’s shocking g that they get away with this nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never listen to Sinead’s Podcasts.. I find her maniac and not of her calming or relaxing ..... or informative.... her ideas are all over the place and she’s can’t speak in a well-structured/articulate sentences.

but I saw that DOPEY DORGAN...(Niamh dorgan) was mentioned on it... she was going out her way to tell everyone on her stories how overwhelmed she was.😩🥴🥴🥴 But I don’t know if it was just me or did I pick on a strange tone .... like Sinead didn’t seem to care really about “progess” Niamh had made.. it’s “oh ya” with no real comment, even the tone of Sinead’s voice sounded off in it.. and then Sinead called her “a friend” and the therapist repeated it like “ya she’s your friend” but also not believing it... it’s very subtle...and then Sinead comes out with “niamh is a our target audience... people exactly like her”.... would you say that about your friend? Or are you saying in so many words.. that this fool is gullible to believe it all and buy into your bs you are trying to sell? Do you make profits off the back of your friends?

Reactions: 3
So this one has just changed all the vitamins she was taking following a consultation with a nutritionist but is still happy to shill vitamins to people with no proper advice. It’s shocking g that they get away with this nonsense
The last one she was taking advice from wasn’t even a qualified nutritionist. Can’t remember her name but she made up this ‘tonic’ for her. That’s probably part of her problems

Reactions: 2
Its gas disinterested she looks on these podcast snippets! Cant even hide it! And wtf are these headphones she is wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not much point in having a digital detox for a few days but then dump all your content on Instagram when you return. It’s still the same old tit, Sinead walking around with her swimming suit jacked up her ass with him recording it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Digital detox hahahahaha. Not uploading something till the next day does not a digital detox make.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I sense trouble in paradise with Jack. Why publish that previous podcast with Ed on liking girls pics on Insta today via YouTube

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.