Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw jack should be able to get a longer visa I think ? Him being a teacher and that ? So then she’ll be able to “piggyback” off his visa being his partner?

Reactions: 1
Naw jack should be able to get a longer visa I think ? Him being a teacher and that ? So then she’ll be able to “piggyback” off his visa being his partner?
But that would mean Jack would actually have to work a proper 9-5 job which they all think is living in hell. I don't think she could cope with him doing a proper job. Who would be near her while she meditates and goes to the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I definitely don’t think Jack is as into Sinead as Sinead is into him... I think he’s simple lad and is enjoying his extended holiday for what is it...new experiences all that but Sinead is going to be in for a very rude awakening (no doubt she’ll start a break up retreat or some tit like that out of it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she on about “making a home” ?
I thought those “working holiday visas” are 12 months? It’s a bit pre-mature and immature? Idk?

I’d be more excited with residency or citizenship?

Reactions: 9
What is she on about “making a home” ?
I thought those “working holiday visas” are 12 months? It’s a bit pre-mature and immature? Idk?

I’d be more excited with residency or citizenship?
I don't think she understands. Even though it states on the photo she uploaded working HOLIDAY visa. That means it's an extended holiday, can someone please let her know?

Immigration won't even let her in if they see her instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What sort of Mother tells her daughter she can’t come and stay at the house?! I think it’s so horrible of her, especially if your daughter is away for months you would think you would do anything to have them at home.

Reactions: 11
What sort of Mother tells her daughter she can’t come and stay at the house?! I think it’s so horrible of her, especially if your daughter is away for months you would think you would do anything to have them at home.
I remember sinead showing on her stories the mother collecting her from Dublin Airport one time (can't remember where she had been before flying home); the mum had brought a friend along for the run and they'd gone shopping before lifting her - the car was full of stuff (if my memory serves me correct she had even a plant in the boot) and there was just about room in the car for sinead and her belongings. Always sticks in my mind as I found it really strange for a mum to behave like that, it was almost as if she wasn't bothered whether Sinead came home or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree, it must be very hurtful and unsettling especially for someone living like her it would be awful to think you’ve no home base you’re welcome in if everything went up in smoke.

Reactions: 5
Ya they don’t seem at all close. Mind you if you had to listen to Sinead there chanting and spouting tit would be hard to listen to. Say she does nothing to help around the house either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ya they don’t seem at all close. Mind you if you had to listen to Sinead there chanting and spouting tit would be hard to listen to. Say she does nothing to help around the house either
Yes I’m sure she isn’t perfect and her mum seems like a neat freak. I just know my parents would sleep on the floor and give me their bed to make sure I was under their roof and I live a few hours by car away from them! The dad seems a friendly man and close to Sinead. Heaven help the mum when the grandchild comes along as kids and mess go hand in hand. I hope she realises there is more important things in life than a sparkling clean home.

Reactions: 13
God if Sinead was my daughter I'd actually be mortified because she definitely does not practice what she preaches. They all just seem so shallow and self indulged !

Reactions: 6
did Sinead just say her mother didn’t want her back in the house? or did she show a message from her or something on her stories?

While I don’t think they are close... sinead is constantly exaggerating things... I take everything she says with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 8
Has Sinead had work done or is it just the eyelashes. Also she’s upgraded from Siobhan to Becca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like she has to have a week long celebration because otherwise he might head home 🤷🏻‍♀️ he hasn't been looking too happy recently

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.