Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is saying Siobhan is wrong guys. The point is that she was bitter after Sinead got the audible deal and then shared this email where suddenly she changes her feelings completely on manifesting which happens to be a very big part of her 'best friends' business 🤣
Surely that's a sinead problem....isn't she always banging on about toxic relationships and how to manifest them away and set up boundaries bla bla bla yet she keeps shiv by her side just shows sinead doesn't believe half the shite she is selling her followers

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, she is insufferable. I got my iron levels up in the space of a few weeks. She’s actually looking for other illnesses to link with anaemia.
She can take my thalassemia. It essentially mimics being anaemic but without being able to take iron supplements to boost the energy levels.

Sinead Heg JUDGING Tristan Thompson and Khloe non stop. I thought she was a meditation teacher (the 1st principal of meditation is non- judgement) 😂 still going on about Karashians even after being caught tweeting the most disgusting racism at them. She’s pouring poison and negativity into the world thinking she’s funny.

She spoofs about people trolling her - she’s trolling Tristan Thompson? Yes he’s scum but people have opinions, some think Sinead is scum too. What’s the difference?He’s a person too.

Jack cheated on her which is awful but she was the one putting it all over stories. She’s so thick judging everyone but expecting no-one to judge her relationship. How can anyone buy from her? She’s so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did yas hear the digs at Pippa in those tristan stories, wowza😂

Also whos tristan thomas….whys she ranting on soooo much and she doesnt even know his name

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly once I see that camera set up for a rant I can’t swipe past her stories quick enough

bleeping hell, of all the nonsense she has sprouted over the years, this rant had to be the worst. She is full of tit.
And even though she is now in a relationship, she’s still banging on about a friend getting with her ex.

Also WTF is a healthy period!!!

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t come at any surprise that sinead is sticking up for mollys comments very girl boss of her
Is she actually sticking up for her? Disgusting! I swear these people don't even want to try to educate themselves !

Reactions: 4
Really looking forward to her insightful opinions on this tomorrow….. also noticed the other day she posted about one of her favourite podcasts being about Jordan Peterson also very on brand for her
I did think that though- this statement has been thrown about many a time including with PTs and influencers on the gram. When men say it, it's fine. When a woman says it, there is murder.
Hegs take on it will be interesting to hear.

Reactions: 2
I did think that though- this statement has been thrown about many a time including with PTs and influencers on the gram. When men say it, it's fine. When a woman says it, there is murder.
Hegs take on it will be interesting to hear.
I don’t think that discounts anyone calling molly mae out for that awful take just because other people have gotten away with it in the past doesn’t make it okay

I don’t think that discounts anyone calling molly mae out for that awful take just because other people have gotten away with it in the past doesn’t make it okay
I'm not saying it is ok.
I'm saying that Steven Bartlett's observation of the difference between a man saying something and a woman saying the same thing is accurate.
It would be interesting to see if Molly Mae wasn't working for PLT would she have gotten such a backlash.

It's the context in which the statement was made.

Hegs and Molly Mae have been born into privilege, even though they might not realize it.

Reactions: 8
The last thing we need is another privileged white girls take on why a privileged white girl is not in the wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will laugh my hoop off if she comes on and in any way defends Molly Mae.

If she does, she should DEFINITELY go back to that poverty stricken village she volunteered with a wet week ago and fundraised for and tell them tO jUsT gIrL BoSs uNtIL yOu caN bUy a HoUse.

I agree that men should be vilified for saying anything similar and if they weren’t, that’s sexism. But that absolutely doesn’t make what Molly Mae said any less vapid and vile.

Reactions: 11
I thought this summed it up for me anyway. .
As someone who is also 22 and I wouldn’t consider her a child I think the bare minimum was expected of her haha and the main issue I’d have is that she hasn’t retracted her statements and has continued to spout ignorance instead of owning up and apologising for her ignorance and learning from it but this isn’t a molly thread so no point continuing

Reactions: 9
As someone who is also 22 and I wouldn’t consider her a child I think the bare minimum was expected of her haha and the main issue I’d have is that she hasn’t retracted her statements and has continued to spout ignorance instead of owning up and apologising for her ignorance and learning from it but this isn’t a molly thread so no point continuing
What did she say exactly that she needs to retract?

We all have 24 hours in the day, even Beyonce = true (and that's a quote from someone else)

You get one life, you decide how to live it = true (for the vast vast vast majority)

Should she come out and say "there's 36 hours in a day and someone else will tell you how to fill them"?

The hysteria here is thinly veiled misogyny at a young beautiful rich woman. Call it what is is.

• Haha
You're so right actually, she doesn't seem to be learning . Very good point.
Though on the age thing, the part of the brain involved in decision making doesn't develop fully until age 25, explaining why a lot of us do and say stupid things when younger. Very interesting studies on it. . Though I take your point she's not learning/reflecting. 🙂🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.