Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s makes such a head of Jack all the time. I’d imagine that he’s going to get so sick of the camera constantly because in his face as she looks for content

Reactions: 12
The talk about living differently but they are all sheep in each others bubbles feeding of one another for content and just being general arseholes. This one is at the same as Shiv, underlining books and making pathetic business class vlogs.

And it's patently obvious that Shiv will probably run in a few weeks as she can't look at a happy relationship.

Reactions: 11
Aww girls that YouTube WTAF! How has this con artist got people paying for her first class flights 🙈 I am ashamed that I come from the some country as that charlatan, she’s a joke.
Omg who paid for the flights?😱I cant put myself through looking at the Youtube🙈

Reactions: 2
I’m think Bali might be the straw that breaks the camels back for these two.... I don’t think they are a particularly strong/stable couple anyway (it is convenience) but just don’t see Bali working out for them (at least not the way Sinead wants it too)... I think jack will use it as a travel experience (as he has never been to Asia) and likely come home in less than 6 months... even watching the stories now.. they are so awkward...

Reactions: 20
Not a hoping chance he’d last 6 months, I’d say he’ll do well to last 1. Bali looks like his (and mine) worst nightmare.

• Haha
Not a hoping chance he’d last 6 months, I’d say he’ll do well to last 1. Bali looks like his (and mine) worst nightmare.
😂😂😂😂 👏🏼 The only reason I’m thinking 6 months... is the timing of that would take him into the summer months in Ireland and in terms of applying for teaching jobs? It would be a good time? (I’m not a teacher so I have no idea how the dept of education recruit and maybe it’s different in the north? 🤔) but surely the summer would be a good time for posts opening up? Either way, it’s short term for him! And she’s an idiot... for all her self awareness she hasn’t a clue!

I’m think Bali might be the straw that breaks the camels back for these two.... I don’t think they are a particularly strong/stable couple anyway (it is convenience) but just don’t see Bali working out for them (at least not the way Sinead wants it too)... I think jack will use it as a travel experience (as he has never been to Asia) and likely come home in less than 6 months... even watching the stories now.. they are so awkward...
I'm sure she knows this too hence this "winging it" crap she keeps coming out with.

Reactions: 5
She really belittles him..Jack cant book flights/hotels etc..hes a professional & has proper qualifications..not like spoofer Sinèad reading a few books then claiming to be an expert in said topic🙄They will scrounge off Siobhàn for a good while..shes going home for Xmas so villa be free then too

Reactions: 12
Sweet baby Jesus, enough with the childhood trauma. She has said before that the childhood trauma stemmed from her been told that she wasn’t good enough. I get that can be stressful but it’s hardly that traumatic.

Wonder how her folks feel about that. She probably counts being disciplined as childhood trauma.

Real childhood trauma is living under a roof where a parent is an abusive alcoholic. This precious twit knows nothing. She's should counter herself lucky she has a relationship with her parents and home to return to if everything goes tin pot.

Many of us don't.

Reactions: 24
I know some people give him a bit of stick here but aside from his taste in women I actually quite like Jack. The lads 25, why wouldn’t he take a year out after qualifying as a teacher, he’s literally got 40 years ahead of him in a classroom. However, sadly for him, we all know he will dislike her circle of dossers and spoofers over there and ultimately the two of them aren’t a great match.

Reactions: 23
Trying to get Jack to do 5AM yoga, sitting in the beach watching the sunset…it’s all so cliched and she’s trying to get Jack to become an instahun. She’s back talking tit anyway calling herself a teacher and teaching her students. She thinks that she is on some amazing crusade when really she’s praying on vulnerable people telling them they need to pay for her mediation course to feel good

Reactions: 16
Think Jack is seeing all the benefits she’s getting from her nonsense and will be joining in

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does anyone else feel cringe looking at her & Jack there together🤣Hes dead right hes only young enjoy life..but it just really doesnt seem his scene or something!!Shes travelled on her own for years..must be strange for her too..not that the relationship guru will admit it🤣

Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s only day 1 but he jus doesn’t seem to be the Sinead/Siobhan Bali type? Time will tell but it’s all very cringe so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, his head will be wrecked. Sinead will try change him when he just wants to be around his mates, out having the craic at the weekends and playing GAA instead of around these poser types.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, his head will be wrecked. Sinead will try change him when he just wants to be around his mates, out having the craic at the weekends and playing GAA instead of around these poser types.
She said something lately about there being a proper “Irish community” and “football” team there. I highly doubt that. I think Jack will enjoy certain aspects of it but definitely isn’t his thing naturally.

Reactions: 7
It could get awkward there because I’d say jack will see the holes in sineads friendship with Siobhan before she does.. I’d say living with Siobhan must be painful as a couple

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.