Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot mess trying to explain the charity thing
Omg what the hell was that ‘he’s doing 100 miles he’s doing sober October’ just what??

Also that was not an iPad it’s an Amazon fire which costs £49 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sinead dressing up the brave way mediations as trying to help people when it’s clear that she is doing it so everyone will say how amazing she is

Reactions: 4
Jesus her podcast was just spoken about on rte Today show. Said how she’s studying psychology!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s already been said but how long is she going to Bali for and is Jack staying the full length with her over there or is he coming back soon as I thought he was a teacher

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s already been said but how long is she going to Bali for and is Jack staying the full length with her over there or is he coming back soon as I thought he was a teacher
I think she said she doesn’t know how long for they’re just going to see how they get on but Jack is staying as long as she is as far as I know? She seems to think she’ll be in Aus in 2022 so whether or not jack goes with her is another story.

Anyone else find it a bit odd that Sinead seems to be Siobhans only genuine friend but anytime Sinead follows her somewhere and moves in, Siobhan ups and leaves? But then posts miss you and wish you were here type things or please come here??

Reactions: 13
I think she said she doesn’t know how long for they’re just going to see how they get on but Jack is staying as long as she is as far as I know? She seems to think she’ll be in Aus in 2022 so whether or not jack goes with her is another story.

Anyone else find it a bit odd that Sinead seems to be Siobhans only genuine friend but anytime Sinead follows her somewhere and moves in, Siobhan ups and leaves? But then posts miss you and wish you were here type things or please come here??
I forgot to say this in my comment on siobhans thread but I get mother/daughter vibes from the power dynamics in there friendship. Siobhan being the obvious mother and sinead the kid daughter. Sineads own mother seems to have very little time for her nonsense and she is a proper daddy's little girl. So I think siobhan acts all like get a grip stop with ur shakra nonsense. And sinead feeds off that because she is used to that from her own mother. Siobhan moves because she is attempting to out run herself and she seeing the happy couple will massively bother her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the gonna be living with Siobhan again and not paying rent ! They say only for free weeks, they probably won’t leave!! Also how the hell can they afford to travel first class

Reactions: 6
So the gonna be living with Siobhan again and not paying rent ! They say only for free weeks, they probably won’t leave!! Also how the hell can they afford to travel first class
Her accounts for 2020 werent too bad at all and thats what she declared, probably quite a bit more now...
makes you wonder what they get paid for ads/posting

Reactions: 1
If she can’t see what’s wrong with the nurse not having the vaccine she’s even more of an idiot than I thought

Reactions: 2
Aww girls that YouTube WTAF! How has this con artist got people paying for her first class flights 🙈 I am ashamed that I come from the some country as that charlatan, she’s a joke.

Reactions: 5
It was like a cult meeting with Sinead just waffling on. She’s making it up as she’s going along

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.