Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved to Dublin to work and be less lonely.. she does the same amount of work as what most people did in their transition year mini company/primary school jumble sale. And she’s on her own quite a bit now that Siobhan is gone. She moved there to live with Siobhan who upped and left her again (does that not trigger her abandonment?) and doesn’t really have any other friends in Dublin? Or maybe she didn’t realise that other people aren’t free all day to have a coffee mid afternoon or meditate mid morning? And for a great solo traveller she can’t seem to be on her own?

The sober thing drives me mad as well, it’s been a month Sinead, struggling that much is ridiculous. If she had a real job where she couldn’t turn up hungover or could only drink at the weekends this wouldn’t be a problem. I think together her and Siobhan are creating an alcohol dependency because Siobhans every second thought is about drink.

Reactions: 10
Honestly her pretending she has so much to do grinds my gears....so she has to make a video and pack its hardly what I'd call a job. She really is so full of her own self importance

Reactions: 5
£43 for meditations that are more than likely plagiarised like her relationships book

• Wow
Reactions: 15
£43 for meditations that are more than likely plagiarised like her relationships book
Would you not just get a tried and tested headspace sub? I mean how do these people think they add value simply by popping their name on something?

And as for the "Brave retreats"
" Bringing girls together to make meaningful connections whilst experiencing an amazing fitness holiday."

"Girls"!!! I imagine most will be grown women :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her and Lisa the relationship coach? Is there a thread on Lisa?

Reactions: 3
I must've blocked her when i was drunk at the weekend or she blocked me! Maybe I need to do some ironing and be sober
Your not missing much. Although I have noticed she been going on about how she’s so grateful to everyone who came to her launch thing. Saying she invited Instagram followers who have been with her from the very start etc etc. i never see any of her actual friends at these things? Supporting her or anything?

Didn't see jack there supporting her or am I going blind. Sometimes I skip through her stories as her voice does my head in 😂😂

Didn't see jack there supporting her or am I going blind. Sometimes I skip through her stories as her voice does my head in 😂😂
He said of proud of u or something to that effect on his story and she didn't reshare it

• Haha
I have only been dipping in & out of her stories lately but wondering where is she off to next? I saw her packing up apartment in Dublin and said she is hone for a week before next adventure she calls is?!

Reactions: 1
I have only been dipping in & out of her stories lately but wondering where is she off to next? I saw her packing up apartment in Dublin and said she is hone for a week before next adventure she calls is?!
she said her and Jack are going to Bali soon. Didn’t give any specifics but said it would be hard for them to be with each other constantly as they have their own lives yeno?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Not being funny, but wtf will Jack do there the whole time? Is he going to teach english or something? I wouldn't have thought there would be much demand in a poorer country but I suppose you never know?
I'm assuming they're going there for a few months- he's gonna be bored stoopid(er) and Shiv's death stares and fa-fa-fa sucking noises when she talks the whole time will drive him demented...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what he is going to do but what is he going to eat?
His comment about the plane having "soup and normal food" reminds me of when I worked in a bar at uni. A few guys came in for lunch. Clearly country with the big accents they asked for a menu and ordered sandwiches specifically stating they didn't want paninis or "any of that other foreign muck."
Jack sounds like he's a meat and spuds, home cooking kind of guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God it will be the three of them shiv throwing dirty looks at them both and being on the single defensive train for however long they last in bali. I wonder if shiv is trying to convince sinead to take her long term lease off her hands lol. I hope sinead and Jack will be in a place of there own. I just don't see Jack last around all these posers 24/7 he seems so normal

Reactions: 8
Accent wise she is a complete chameleon! Altering her accent to align better with those around her. Mind you I would be inclined to think that her accent when at home is the truest form (and it is god awful).

To be honest the accent changing speaks volumes about the disingenuous tendencies of this particular individual. Absolutely nothing genuine about her! For that reason and given all her pontificating about wellness and mindfulness and meditation and reaching your potential / higher vibration state etc etc etc (utter BS for the majority of it) I find it bemusing more than annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.