Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will they be stuck to each other 24/7 or will they be going doing their own thing. Can imagine sinead being jealous if he was hanging out with other instahuns

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely wasn’t leaving him behind this time after what happened last time she was away

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody manifesting drives me bananas. Someone wrote that she wanted €20000 in the bank and a new baby and got both. That’s not manifesting, that’s setting goals and planning your life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People are so easily taken in. When you see the amount of followers that medical medium has and people swearing he has cured all their ailments it’s scary

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does anyone else feel cringe looking at her & Jack there together🤣Hes dead right hes only young enjoy life..but it just really doesnt seem his scene or something!!Shes travelled on her own for years..must be strange for her too..not that the relationship guru will admit it🤣
Oh god it's so cringe. I dunno what it is or why but makes me uncomfortable watching them. I feel like I want my own space watching them 🤣🤣 I'd want him to go home.
But also I hate Jack.
Don't know him...
Just hate him 😏
Big dopey duck

HER EYEBROWS WHY WHY IT HURTS MY SOUL
Naw... the girl who does her eyebrows 😒 utter shite

• Haha
I wish jack would post more stories so we could see the real Siobhan. I’m hoping he has enough smarts to see how awfully passive aggressive she is.

Yesterday Sinead was talking about how it’s bad to have an ego but today she’s talking about how amazing ‘helping’ people with her mediations feels. She couldn’t have a bigger ego at the minute

His face in the latest video emphasises what everyone here is saying. The "vibe" (lol) I get was "get the camera out of my face whilst teaching me how to eat this, it's making me out to be a fool". Clear as day.

Reactions: 4
But even complaining about the plugs, the food, the bed.. has he actually said once that anything was good?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she just likes playing up the simple country bumpkin thing “ah isn’t Jack so cute he can’t wipe his arse”. That kind of thing. In reality the guy is a school teacher, he’s not an idiot. I’m surprised he doesn’t tell her to get the phone out of his face but I guess he knows her phone is her employment.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for him , he must be bored af.He obviously isn't working and is surrounded by all the hippy nomad vibes. I really don't think she thought it through moving to Bali with him.Grand for a hol but thats it. His personality doesn't suit the nomad remote teaching online thing. Both of them would work far better in a city such as Dubai where he would snap up a great job quick and she could do her thing there while there's also a lot of fitness influences etc doing remote work.Thailand would even be much more suited for them as there's good international schools there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It sounds like he’s just disappointed he’s not at home 😂 complaining the plugs are different, the bed is different, the pillow isn’t his own.. he’s not the free spirit traveller Sinead is trying to make him out to be. What happened to not changing your partner Sinead and accepting them for who they are? I can’t see jack lasting til after Christmas. He’s already missing the GAA lads and the seshes. What’s he supposed to do over there? I’d actually say it’s selfish of her to expect him to live there when she’d have to know that’s not his vibe at all! Go visit her yes but not this craic. I can imagine this will end with a lot of resentment on both parts.

• Heart
Jack is an adult. He could have spoken up and said he didn't want to go to Bali. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.