Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to hate it there.
Maybe he did want to go but it's not his cup of tea. And that's alright.

He'd like it there if he was with the right people, i.e his mates. Some of us just hate bleeping being made fools of and having cameras shoved in our faces the whole time to provide content. It's even worse, he could be relying on Sinead financially and that in itself would breed resentment and a feeling of being trapped. I get the feeling he's a grafter who needs to be working or doing something and this very public nomad life is not for him. He's only a young lad learning his way, at least he'll know his type afterwards.

Speaking personally that would absolutley drive me demented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe he did want to go but it's not his cup of tea. And that's alright.

He'd like it there if he was with the right people, i.e his mates. Some of us just hate bleeping being made fools of and having cameras shoved in our faces the whole time to provide content. It's even worse, he could be relying on Sinead financially and that in itself would breed resentment and a feeling of being trapped. I get the feeling he's a grafter who needs to be working or doing something and this very public nomad life is not for him. He's only a young lad learning his way, at least he'll know his type afterwards.

Speaking personally that would absolutley drive me demented.
Yeah he needs to grow a set and say he doesn’t like and go home, really doesn’t look like his cup of tea

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its actually cringey looking at him there..he seems so uncomfortable & will be bored out of his trolley soon..esp near Xmas when be could be at home out on the lash with his mates!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As someone who lives abroad and gets homesick sometimes I feel bad for Jack. The last thing I would want when I’m missing home is to have a camera stuck in my face for “content”.

Ya he annoys the hell out of me but I do actually feel sorry for him. Don’t like the way Sinead makes him look like a thick just because he’s not familiar with things there. At least he has a qualification

Reactions: 13
White saviour alert! Time to visit the poor children of bali and have a fundraiser.

Reactions: 5
It be nice if Jack like helps out and does so.e teaching there for the orphans but I wonder if this will be a one off like with the feedbali stuff. Once Janet left bali there was no more talk of helping them.

Reactions: 3
It be nice if Jack like helps out and does so.e teaching there for the orphans but I wonder if this will be a one off like with the feedbali stuff. Once Janet left bali there was no more talk of helping them.
It’s part of their visa requirements

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well I hope sinead told the orphans how lucky they are. Unlike her who’s mum tells her to get a real job and caused her all that childhood trauma that she now has to deal with. Their lives are going to be a lot simpler than Sinead’s was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I hope sinead told the orphans how lucky they are. Unlike her who’s mum tells her to get a real job and caused her all that childhood trauma that she now has to deal with. Their lives are going to be a lot simpler than Sinead’s was.
Or gave them a freebie sample of her manifestation course....they just need to think some more positive thoughts to get out of their situation...simple eh?

Or gave them a freebie sample of her manifestation course....they just need to think some more positive thoughts to get out of their situation...simple eh?
Was just about to post the same thing. You never hear any of the blaggers say that the manifested something and it didn’t happen. It’s always after something good has happened that they start with all the manifestation shite

Reactions: 4
Was just about to post the same thing. You never hear any of the blaggers say that the manifested something and it didn’t happen. It’s always after something good has happened that they start with all the manifestation shite
Reminds me of what my dad said about gamblers "you always hear about the big wins but never the big losses"

• Heart
I don't follow SOH but I aware she's not very nice I was just hoping someone would spill the tea with specifics haha
Every word that comes out her mouth is passive aggressive tbh I wouldnt even know where to start. Maybe watch the YouTube vlog Diren made with Siobhan and Sinead. He had to turn the comments off, it was that bad! Just search 'diren, siobhan, sinead' and it'll come up

Reactions: 4
Every word that comes out her mouth is passive aggressive tbh I wouldnt even know where to start. Maybe watch the YouTube vlog Diren made with Siobhan and Sinead. He had to turn the comments off, it was that bad! Just search 'diren, siobhan, sinead' and it'll come up
Christ on a bike that's very telling

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.