Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a bleeping dose! She hasn't got a clue what she's talking about. Shut your bleeping mouth Sinead, you fake bleep.
Wee bit aggressive- but I completely get what you’re saying and agree 🤣

AND that accent she’s putting on is grinding my gears- nobody speaks like that in the Derg! I’m sorry but they don’t.

Reactions: 5
High vibrations ... is like you know like ... you know... when you feel good... you know like.. and low vibrations are like you know... when you feel bad... like you know.. Jealousy and envy.... like you know 😳 I didn’t initially think she was thick... but like what was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol did she actually say her meditations were valued up to £200
On what bleeping planet 🤣

High vibrations ... is like you know like ... you know... when you feel good... you know like.. and low vibrations are like you know... when you feel bad... like you know.. Jealousy and envy.... like you know 😳 I didn’t initially think she was thick... but like what was that?
Even she hasn’t a clue what she’s slabbering on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know who these beta testers were.. I think Siobhan was one or else she was just testing it anyway and I remember a story of her telling Sinead to charge more for it - no shock from the queen of the charlatans herself. I don’t think getting your best friends to rate your work is going to give an un-biased result. In what world is something like that valued at £100-200 but is then sold for £43? There’s just no way that’s realistic at all, and I think you’d have to be a genuine fan of Sinead herself to buy it because you could find meditations for anything for free so you’d have to really like her to want to pay this much for it. Even if you did like her, this new accent she has or puts on, I don’t think I’d find that very relaxing at all 😅

Reactions: 7
Ahh the new accent has more than a touch of the Maeve Maddens about it! Utterly contrived

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Really surprised the likes of esgfitness and headfirst are congratulating her

Reactions: 2
I had to fast forward through her vlog had anyone listened( that physcologist Catherine needs to shake herself she is not a good role model for mental health
Jayus wept....I wouldn't tell anyone though go to sinead for advice and I would actively encourage teens to stay well away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to fast forward through her vlog had anyone listened( that physcologist Catherine needs to shake herself she is not a good role model for mental health
A psychotherapist is not a psychologist (not attacking you btw, but psychologists in ireland are extremely highly trained with an undergraduate degree, a masters degree and a doctorate in psychology which is extremely hard to get into.)

Counselling/psychotherapy is a bit more murky. Ideally a psychotherapist would have a psychology background and a masters and decent life experience, but unfortunately I know people who have done a certificate for a few months and call themselves psychotherapists.

Sorry for the long winded slightly off topic post but I would bet that 'Catherine' is in the latter group and not very highly trained going on her poor judgement in role models for her clients.

Reactions: 12
Did you hear the bit about ‘no more long distance’ and ‘leaving dublin’ where are they going? What are they doing? 👀 I’m nosey but not nosey enough to watch the video 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did you hear the bit about ‘no more long distance’ and ‘leaving dublin’ where are they going? What are they doing? 👀 I’m nosey but not nosey enough to watch the video 🤣
They've decided to just go to Bali in a few weeks and she's worried that they'll have to spend time together because she has her life and he has his...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you and no offence taken at all ❤❤
A psychotherapist is not a psychologist (not attacking you btw, but psychologists in ireland are extremely highly trained with an undergraduate degree, a masters degree and a doctorate in psychology which is extremely hard to get into.)

Counselling/psychotherapy is a bit more murky. Ideally a psychotherapist would have a psychology background and a masters and decent life experience, but unfortunately I know people who have done a certificate for a few months and call themselves psychotherapists.

Sorry for the long winded slightly off topic post but I would bet that 'Catherine' is in the latter group and not very highly trained going on her poor judgement in role models for her clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Trigger trigger trigger…..she keeps bleating on about her childhood triggering her and by the sounds of things her issue was that she wasn’t picked first in the playground. She’s a bloody melt.

and her chat about been’sober’. For duck sake Sinead, you’ve had a few weeks without drinking. She doesn’t realise that she’s a trigger for people by saying it’s so easy to stop drinking

Reactions: 7
So after watching her life in a week vlog…it really does make me wonder what she does. Because it doesn’t seem like much apart from meditate, read books and day dream

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.