Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do you or anyone else actually know sineads fam? I sometimes think sineads Mam comes across really abrasive and when Sinead speaks about her it makes her out to be awful towards Sinead but then the other half of me thinks sineads Mam just has a really low tolerance for sineads bullshit? Her dad on the other hand seems to look at Sinead like she put the sun and moon in the sky so I can’t quite work it out.
I do feel for Sinead sometimes cause it seems like she craves a certain relationship with her Mam that isn’t there? I do think she’d benefit from a bit more guidance or a bit of a kick in the right direction from them but then I remember Sinead is almost 30 too 😂
I domt actually. I'm being an absolute dick and judging a book by its cover. She just has a really stern face. That ye wana punch lol naw jokes. Maybe I have a problem with authority and she seems like an authoritarian witch. Plus the way sinead goes on about her. Isn't she a teacher? Like she looks too grumpy to be nice to kids I just don't get it.
And the dad just seems cringey as duck. Like super creepy cringey. Go away like. Ugh.
Think I'm due my period cuz I dont normally witch this much duck sake . Just in a cunty mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I domt actually. I'm being an absolute dick and judging a book by its cover. She just has a really stern face. That ye wana punch lol naw jokes. Maybe I have a problem with authority and she seems like an authoritarian witch. Plus the way sinead goes on about her. Isn't she a teacher? Like she looks too grumpy to be nice to kids I just don't get it.
And the dad just seems cringey as duck. Like super creepy cringey. Go away like. Ugh.
Think I'm due my period cuz I dont normally witch this much duck sake . Just in a cunty mood.
I doubt she is a teacher. Didn't Sinead say she "works in a school"? Usually when someone is a teacher we say they are a teacher so she may be an SNA or teaching assistant etc

Reactions: 1
I doubt she is a teacher. Didn't Sinead say she "works in a school"? Usually when someone is a teacher we say they are a teacher so she may be an SNA or teaching assistant etc
Ah right. I just assumed teacher. My bad. But also great. I feel better about that lol

Reactions: 1
Someone asked her a random question regarding her using the coil and she just happens to have a podcast about contraception out on Tuesday. Don’t you just love it when the universe aligns like that 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone asked her a random question regarding her using the coil and she just happens to have a podcast about contraception out on Tuesday. Don’t you just love it when the universe aligns like that 🙄
In what world is Sinead qualified to give contraceptive advice? I hope that podcast lasts the entirety of 8 seconds and consists of "your contraceptive concerns should be discussed with your GP"

God help us all if there's girls going off to request the coil because they see their fave influencer with one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure why she feels the need to make a big deal about not drinking. Can she not just go out an not drink. Why does she think that she needs a pat on the back

Reactions: 9
In what world is Sinead qualified to give contraceptive advice? I hope that podcast lasts the entirety of 8 seconds and consists of "your contraceptive concerns should be discussed with your GP"

God help us all if there's girls going off to request the coil because they see their fave influencer with one
I really hope that she is held accountable for the dangerous advice she is spewing! It’s so maddening that she uses this spiritual, meditation, manifestation crap as means for people to try and make people believe that is how they will feel better while she profits from it mental health is a pandemic in itself and her uneducated advice can be detrimental! Her reasoning for what ever “event she is trying to flog” but doesn’t know the cost yet and shovel he charged on how much time and effort into is both laughable and disgusting! Professionals put months and months into events but she not a professional, she Plagiarizes info from whatever few books she has read, cannot hold a intelligent conversation, this clown who has zero right to even host said “EVENT”, She should be reported to the advertising agency and governing bodies also.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The bleeping irony that she says that she is fine with Instagram been down…….while chatting shite on TikTok. She literally couldn’t take a few hours off insta 🤣🤣🤣. What a donkey
I don’t why she tells a story that she lived in a hut in Thailand, as if she was born and raised there and rose up from that life. She had money to fly to Thailand. She also some how had money to go out drinking with people she met there, money to work out at Titan fitness and money to eventually leave Thailand. Not exactly on the poverty line Sinead 😂

Reactions: 13
“Do you know what I mean” cannot speak without that phase! Laughable she said she’s not worried I hope it doesn’t come back for an eternity see how “happy, at inner piece” she would be.

• Haha
  • Sick
I had to unfollow....literally could not listen to the absolute load of nonsense and mixed up accent. But have to come on here for the craic you know 😉

There should be a law surrounding what non qualified people can do a podcast on cause I DREAD to imagine the dangerous shite she will put out there. And I don't want to know!!

Reactions: 9
That one she has on talking about women and hormones is no more qualified to do it than Sinead herself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That one she has on talking about women and hormones is no more qualified to do it than Sinead herself
Yes had to look her up - she's a nutritionist. What training could she possibly have on menstruation, hormones, pregnancy, contraception etc?

Reactions: 3
"In 2014, I qualified as a Nutritional Therapist, after completing a 3 year diploma in Nutritional Therapy from The College of Naturopathic Medicine. This included 1 year of Biomedicine studies, 2 years of Nutrition studies and also 200 hours of clinical practice.

I went back to CNM in 2016 and completed my diploma in Naturopathy, which allowed me to widen my knowledge of Chinese and Ayurveda medicine.

In 2020, I began my studies to become a Herbal Medicine Practitioner, which I am hoping to have completed by August 2022!

I am a member of NTOI (Nutritional Therapists of Ireland), the professional association supporting qualified Nutritional Therapists in Ireland. A qualified registered Nutritional Therapist is someone who holds a minimum 3 year diploma in Nutritional Therapy and is trained in basic biochemistry, physiology and pathology as well as 200 hours supervised clinical practice. I am fully insured and must comply with the NTOI requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Code of Professional Ethics & Practice"

Quack quack....

Reactions: 8
As far as I know, nutritionists are essentially completely unregulated. I believe anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. They *could* be good, but they equally could be quacks.

Dieticians are the regulated ones that have very strict education requirements and ethical boundaries. The title is protected by law.
Yep. I have nutritional certifications but guidelines are VERY strict about what can and can't be advised upon. Insurance is also very hard to get depending on the certification. And I see nothing there that would qualify her to speak about women's hormonal health- that's the speciality of an endocrinologist, not a 'holistic doctor' (and I use the term 'doctor' VERY loosely!)

I like Sinead, she seems like a good soul who tries her best . To a non medical person like Sinead, this Nutritionist might sound knowledgable, so Sinead can't be blamed.
To a medical person, this woman's physiology knowledge is woeful and her tunnel vision with regard to potential diagnosis of various symptoms is dangerous.
I agree with her holistic approach where suitable, and general improvement in lifestyle and diet etc., however how she delivers her message is littered with error and potential risk of missed diagnosis.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.