Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks she bought the jewellery herself. If Jack had bought them, she would have been shouting from the rafters about how much of a perfect boyfriend he is

Reactions: 5
Another q&a which is just a front for her to flog products etc another promotion for better help which should come with a 'BTW some of the counsellors aren't actually qualified '

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t get over the amount of tit that this one gets away with. She can’t wait to teach in the brave way course (or whatever the duck it’s called). What qualifies her to teach anything? Now she wants to work with sports teams 😳. I suppose the first team she’ll want to work with is the Mayo team

Reactions: 13
She just rambles on and throws tit out there, hoping one of it sticks. Then it will be how she manifested it. Such vibes.

Reactions: 9
See the other spoofer Trisha has been mentioning the better help and the ali express rings…

Reactions: 2
So now she’s a sports psychologist…. There’s no end to her skills and qualifications it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she said that she panics when she gets the ball in football but she’s going use visualisation techniques to help. Can you imagine her on the middle of the field with a football mediating? Don’t worry ref, she’ll pass the ball on in a few mins when she’s done with her hocus pocus nonsense

• Haha
If she's home when Shiv goes to Bali it just proves Siobhán is paying for her.

I've suspected, Shiv is so desperate to appear to have friends she pays for Sinéads accommodation.

Lets see.

Reactions: 7
I work with WILD and i don't know whether they're a deodorant or an ice cream as I love their new FLAVOUR??? Don't you mean scent love?!! Not only highlighting her lack of knowledge about the product but the brand would need to wise up as well!!

• Haha
Whenever Siobhan puts her camera on Sinead, she hops up like a little Jack Russell and immediately starts spouting absolute nonsense. tit talk on tap.

Did she just say Liverpool was 'up and coming' ?? Dear lord Liverpool is miles ahead of anything in the North of Ireland and a few places in the south. A great vibrant city that's been on the map (so to speak) for years

Reactions: 6
Just off topic for a second but has anyone tried the wild deodorant. I’m looking for a natural deodorant. I tried the nuud before and it just didn’t work for me.

Just off topic for a second but has anyone tried the wild deodorant. I’m looking for a natural deodorant. I tried the nuud before and it just didn’t work for me.
Yeah I've been using it for a few months, it's ok. The scents are lovely but not very effective for anti-perspirant purposes. I always put spray deodorant over it which probably defeats the purpose but otherwise I would be stinking!

I wouldn’t recommend it. Liked it for a few weeks. Then I noticed it completely stopped working even after trying a few different scents . It also caused me to stain loads of my clothes and my pits would be so sweaty they’d be saturated with sweat. Felt like stinky Pete!

• Sad
Couldn't wait to get put of the Derg and is now in FINTONA???? I think this girl is following Shivs lead of becoming somewhat of a 'drinker'.....she can't just seem to go for a night out, it has to end up a complete bender!! Good example Sinead....Good example....
I havnt been online in a few days and missed this. How and why did she end up there? 😩😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.