Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that we have vaccines but has anyone tried to manifest covid away? I know you think it’s a scam but I manifested that I wouldn’t win the lotto because it would be too much money. And I haven’t won it yet. So don’t be so quick to judge the law of attraction.

*I don’t do the lotto and this helps the affirmations come true

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm new here, is she ok? What in utter clean duck is she chatting about? Serious self esteem issues here. The nature of SM being what it is, is that people can judge you for the content you put out and its not because they don't have confidence themselves. The same way if you walk into a restaurant and get given a crappy meal, you don't look and say it's a reflection of yourself...it's just a crappy chef.

Reactions: 12
Sinead trying to come over all cultured…yeah I knew the tuna was going to be raw
For someone so well travelled and 'cultured' to not know what sashimi is, or even how to pronounce it?? I was almost gobsmacked but then remembered how much of an actual bullshitter she is!

Reactions: 5
For someone so well travelled and 'cultured' to not know what sashimi is, or even how to pronounce it?? I was almost gobsmacked but then remembered how much of an actual bullshitter she is!
On her stories he said that he googled it and was still surprised when it came out. Jack was so out of his comfort zone with that place

Instagram has changed the swipe up to a click button link.
The fact that she said ‘swipe ups were part of her personality’ … did she actually say that out loud Jesus
The rambling was doing my head in. Could not understand at all !!!

Is she so off her head that she’s no longer going to Dermot Kennedy? Didn’t see Jack behind her either so maybe a falling out?! God knows what that idiot is at though

Reactions: 1
I had to rewatch ‘I find I can’t go so if you want to go..’ is she legless or what? The drama… it’s great to see the all the alignment, boundaries, living of higher self and true purpose in action ….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to rewatch ‘I find I can’t go so if you want to go..’ is she legless or what? The drama… it’s great to see the all the alignment, boundaries, living of higher self and true purpose in action ….🤣
I know the subtitles didn't understand her... But I think she says my friend can't go so of you wanna go, slide in. Although she sounds pissed ?! And no idea where that accent is from today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure her friends got too drunk to go.. what a waste. Sinead probably won’t even remember the concert either

Reactions: 6
Last night was such a vibe guys. My friend got waaaaay too drunk she didn't manifest hard enough to stay sober as we day drank. Guys dermot looked me directly in the eyes. I now know he does listen to my podcast as I always suspected.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn't wait to get put of the Derg and is now in FINTONA???? I think this girl is following Shivs lead of becoming somewhat of a 'drinker'.....she can't just seem to go for a night out, it has to end up a complete bender!! Good example Sinead....Good example....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.