Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he will go probably for 6 months to a year see how living together goes. It's the first time he will be really far away from home and stuck with that nut job. He will be dragged to every Indtagram huns/bro party and event but I don't see him loving the fake people. Maybe he will get to see some of bali outside of the villa and the many many pizzas that siobhan will be eating. Are sinead and siobhan gonna get a place together again? Cos like I can't imagine siobhan enjoying listening to sinead riding Jack and how much of a vibe it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he will go probably for 6 months to a year see how living together goes. It's the first time he will be really far away from home and stuck with that nut job. He will be dragged to every Indtagram huns/bro party and event but I don't see him loving the fake people. Maybe he will get to see some of bali outside of the villa and the many many pizzas that siobhan will be eating. Are sinead and siobhan gonna get a place together again? Cos like I can't imagine siobhan enjoying listening to sinead riding Jack and how much of a vibe it is.
Question for the group: would you rather listen to Jack riding Sinead, Jack riding siobhan, or siobhan riding sinead? :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
New thread title suggestion, bit of a sequel to the current one:

Jack be nimble, Jack c*m quick, Jack be careful where you put James Smiths di*k - Siobhans on to you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It will be interesting to see how long sinead sticks it in dublin once Siobhan leaves? I can’t imagine she’s going to fork out for the rent on that place on her own. Once again been left high and dry by shiv…didn’t she get a huge place with her in Bali then f’d off home 🤣

Reactions: 12
Sinead making a big deal about not drinking. She recons she won’t be seen as cool to her friends if she doesn’t drink. Surely one of their books would have told her that this is all nonsense

Reactions: 9
Sinead making a big deal about not drinking. She recons she won’t be seen as cool to her friends if she doesn’t drink. Surely one of their books would have told her that this is all nonsense
Is she an alco or easy led or both?
I don’t see how it is difficult to go off drink for a month at all especially after us all going through lockdown etc (nooo bother) and if you’ve friends peer pressuring you to drink at her big old age then she needs better friends 🤣

Reactions: 10
Shiv was actually one of the ones feeding the peer pressure at one point. Making a whole big deal about how she wouldn't be welcome in Bali if she was still off the drink. Kind of in jest - but not really.

Reactions: 7
Only started following Sinéad proberly, since she came home this summer. Since she moved to Dublin the accent change is something else 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 4
I can always tell whenever sinead only has uploaded swipe ups because she goes so far over in the nee stories at the top. So obvious Instagram is picking up that the majority of people are skipping through those stories and only put her near the front of new stories when she’s not being an annoying influencer bragging about stuff people don’t want

Reactions: 4
Living her best life, gym and then coffee....cute vibes....jeez someone give this nutter a reality check!! The more I see, the more self obsessed she is appearing. And the amount of utter nonsense, conflicting crap she spouts, the thicker she looks. Seriously Sinead, bring us some relatable content!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.