Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I getting this right….she wants people to meet her so that she can take some pics and videos for her brave way shite….just goes to show how fake the whole influencer game is

Reactions: 5
Guys the accent on the 'hair' stories this morning...😖 I am CRINGING for her!!
I am also cringing that she had publicly asked people to take pics of her whilst making out it was some sort of 'event'. This girl is living in the land of make believe more and more each day ☁

Reactions: 3
Also dying at the fact she got a financial advisor and was told not to invest in a Liverpool property 😂

Oh to be a fly on the wall during that meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please someone watch her stories and tell me I’m wrong in thinking she said she thought her student loan was just free money? Surely NO ONE not a single soul on earth thinks you don’t have to pay back a loan?? Otherwise it would be a gift not a loan by definition??? Jesus Christ. How did her parents not tell her this when she got it as she clearly had no clue?

I understand her saying you need to be sure of what you want to do before spending a loan on a college course you don’t like but surely even if you’re incredibly passionate about your course you know that it’s not free money that you still have to pay it back??? I’d say that ‘financial advisor’ had some headache after talking to sinead, mother of god.

Also find it mad that she allegedly has all this money that she could have invested in property in Liverpool but would still not have paid off her student loan? Wouldn’t that impact her mortgage process too or am I wrong in thinking that? If she did go see a financial advisor (which I’m sceptical about) if they were worth their salt at all and saw a young woman with (allegedly) a lot of money looking to invest in property but still had their student loan, surely they would have told her to get out of debt first?? And she dropped out of college as well so it’s not like she had a massive loan to cover the length of her degree, wasn’t it only a year or something? If she’s making the money she wants us to believe she is surely that would be cleared by now? Considering it was years ago and she can afford apartments in GCD?

Reactions: 8
'Like erm I would have used the money to go travelling had I known'

You still would be in debt and still not finished the degree. I mean how in the hell is this woman taken seriously. Its a LOAN it has to be paid back the clue is in the name of it.

Reactions: 9
“I could have used that money to go travelling” no you couldn’t Sinead, you can’t use a student loan for whatever fantasy hops into your head. How has she gone through the process of being granted a student loan and still not understand it??

Reactions: 12
Please someone watch her stories and tell me I’m wrong in thinking she said she thought her student loan was just free money? Surely NO ONE not a single soul on earth thinks you don’t have to pay back a loan?? Otherwise it would be a gift not a loan by definition??? Jesus Christ. How did her parents not tell her this when she got it as she clearly had no clue?

I understand her saying you need to be sure of what you want to do before spending a loan on a college course you don’t like but surely even if you’re incredibly passionate about your course you know that it’s not free money that you still have to pay it back??? I’d say that ‘financial advisor’ had some headache after talking to sinead, mother of god.

Also find it mad that she allegedly has all this money that she could have invested in property in Liverpool but would still not have paid off her student loan? Wouldn’t that impact her mortgage process too or am I wrong in thinking that? If she did go see a financial advisor (which I’m sceptical about) if they were worth their salt at all and saw a young woman with (allegedly) a lot of money looking to invest in property but still had their student loan, surely they would have told her to get out of debt first?? And she dropped out of college as well so it’s not like she had a massive loan to cover the length of her degree, wasn’t it only a year or something? If she’s making the money she wants us to believe she is surely that would be cleared by now? Considering it was years ago and she can afford apartments in GCD?
Nope.
Student loan interest rates are peanuts so graduates usually don't track them, the monthly repayment comes off their pay automatically.
Student loans really arent that big of a deal.
Having been through the mortgage process as a self employed person, she would need to prove her earnings, show her tax paid and explain how her money was accumulated to invest.

Reactions: 5

Agree with everything here! Except, never should you pay off your student loan complete waste of money to do so

Agree with everything here! Except, never should you pay off your student loan complete waste of money to do so
Im in the south and I wasn’t given the option to not pay it back so that’s why to me it’s never been free money and couldn’t understand why she’d think it was!

Im in the south and I wasn’t given the option to not pay it back so that’s why to me it’s never been free money and couldn’t understand why she’d think it was!
Ahh i’m up north so slightly different! Obviously it’s not free and a small % comes out of your wages to repay but I’m definitely guilty of looking at it as if its not an issue lol

In the UK student loans aren’t treated the same as a regular loan and has no affect on your credit or other loans etc…
You begin to pay it off once you earn around 17-18k and only a small % per month. It automatically clears after 30 years I think it is…. It would be silly to pay it off in full when you don’t need to at all.
Is it different in the south? Like America style?? Where it’s a burden type thing?

Reactions: 6
Nope.
Student loan interest rates are peanuts so graduates usually don't track them, the monthly repayment comes off their pay automatically.
Student loans really arent that big of a deal.
Having been through the mortgage process as a self employed person, she would need to prove her earnings, show her tax paid and explain how her money was accumulated to invest.
Would it still come off of sineads pay given her income though? I could have it completely wrong but given how sporadic the income of an influencer is I would have thought that it would have been much harder than your average self employed person to get mortgage approval etc?
I think where I am student loans are made a much bigger deal as repaying them etc was drilled into us even in school but college fees are structured so differently as well so I think I’ve taken her up wrong on that but I don’t think I’d class them as free money to do whatever with either!

In the UK student loans aren’t treated the same as a regular loan and has no affect on your credit or other loans etc…
You begin to pay it off once you earn around 17-18k and only a small % per month. It automatically clears after 30 years I think it is…. It would be silly to pay it off in full when you don’t need to at all.
Is it different in the south? Like America style?? Where it’s a burden type thing?
See that’s where I’ve taken her up wrong, I assumed they were similar type of loans to down here! Deffo a burden here haha they have to be paid off but we also don’t have the same college fees, ours are mostly covered but you have a tuition charge instead but it’s way way less in most universities! I’ve been advised to have mine completely paid off well in advance when it comes to even looking into a mortgage!

Reactions: 1
In regards to mortgage affordability in Northern Ireland, if a person has a student loan some lenders depending on their credit policy will deduct the amount they pay to student loans. For example if the lender uses the applicants gross earnings for affordability assessment they will deduct the student loan repayment the same way they would for any other loan or debt the applicant has

Did ye's see who won the competition. They also look like influencers. So she wants to see if her meditation course will work on influencers? Not normal people? Like there's 1 girl who seems 'normal', as in doesn't have a following or actively using insta as a blog type tit. Surely 4hey are going to hype it up for attention whilst also giving the course attention. Like that doesnt seem right. I'd wana see 'normal' people trying it. Influencers lie like. All. The. Time.

Can’t believe she’s promoting the happy whole head. Everyone in Derry knows the type of him and he’s a cheat.
Omg yes!! This bothered me so much. And dare I say it 'triggered' me. A word that is highly over used but def true here. I legitimately had messages sent to her and deleted it again. I was bothered for days! And calmed myself to then she would promote it again and I was writing to her again. And deleting. Ahhhhhh nightmare. Hate him

The fool in me thought that she was actually going to give a nice quote from her mum 😂 forgot for a second how her mum just wants to hold her back from her purpose and deny her any and all happiness in this world. Honestly has she ever said one nice thing about the mum before.
Cuz her mum is a dick. And she looked awful at the wedding. She always looks like she's going to kill you

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cuz her mum is a dick.
Genuine question, do you or anyone else actually know sineads fam? I sometimes think sineads Mam comes across really abrasive and when Sinead speaks about her it makes her out to be awful towards Sinead but then the other half of me thinks sineads Mam just has a really low tolerance for sineads bullshit? Her dad on the other hand seems to look at Sinead like she put the sun and moon in the sky so I can’t quite work it out.
I do feel for Sinead sometimes cause it seems like she craves a certain relationship with her Mam that isn’t there? I do think she’d benefit from a bit more guidance or a bit of a kick in the right direction from them but then I remember Sinead is almost 30 too 😂

Reactions: 8
Here we go again with Sinead shitting over everyone that has done a degree. She really has a problem with people that have gone to college and gone on to be successful.

By her logic with the student loans, she doesn’t think she should have to pay it back because she didn’t like her course and she dropped out. By that logic, if I got a car loan and decided that I didn’t like said car, then I shouldn’t have to pay the loan back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.