Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys silly question but what position was Sinead playing yesterday? Her stories this morning how “we’re all Ireland champions” “we did it”.

I don’t remember seeing her on the pitch. Why is she going on like it’s a massive achievement for her 😂.

@Joe pesci your profile pic kills me 😂😂😂😂
Don’t particularly like Sinead, but a lot of people say “we” because it’s s big achievement for the whole of Tyrone

Reactions: 8
For someone who always talks about travel she really just wants to go anywhere that’s got an Irish community away from home. Like going on like the big die hard fan of the gaa yesterday and how devastating it must be for gemken to be in Australia.. Like she’s just such a poor example of someone you’d look for inspiration on travelling from. I like gemken and I’d get you’d be homesick but I think that’s the issue with travelling and not embracing any other culture because you just look for other Irish. Stay at home if you want to be around Irish people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Don’t particularly like Sinead, but a lot of people say “we” because it’s s big achievement for the whole of Tyrone
It’s a big achievement for the team and others involved… not some bobblehead who seen it as a night out and excuse to get drunk 😂

• Haha
It’s a big achievement for the team and others involved… not some bobblehead who seen it as a night out and excuse to get drunk 😂
If you’re from Tyrone and follow the sport it’s a big achievement for all

Reactions: 6
For someone who always talks about travel she really just wants to go anywhere that’s got an Irish community away from home. Like going on like the big die hard fan of the gaa yesterday and how devastating it must be for gemken to be in Australia.. Like she’s just such a poor example of someone you’d look for inspiration on travelling from. I like gemken and I’d get you’d be homesick but I think that’s the issue with travelling and not embracing any other culture because you just look for other Irish. Stay at home if you want to be around Irish people 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what I meant. For someone who actively hates being in Tyrone - out of it more then she’s in it. Moves to Dublin to get out of it when nothing is really happening in Dublin … is she very patriotic when it comes to GAA or is she jumping on the bandwagon?

This is a girl that never stays in Tyrone 😂. That hates the place and wants to get out as quick as possible….. so while I get your point about being from Tyrone and it’s a big moment.

If she’s that die hard for Tyrone. Why did she move to Dublin to sit in another bedroom and away from family and friends? 😂. She’s jumping on the bandwagon of Tyrone being in the final and playing up for the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
But she doesn’t follow the team. Did she even mention when Tyrone won the ulster final? She’s the definition of a bandwagon supporter that somehow always manages to get a ticket to the final while real fans miss out

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But she doesn’t follow the team. Did she even mention when Tyrone won the ulster final? She’s the definition of a bandwagon supporter that somehow always manages to get a ticket to the final while real fans miss out
I mean I’m not sticking up for her at all, my original post was to the person asking why she was saying “we”. i was simply stating that people who do follow the sport and support their county say we as it’s an achievement for the county that won

Reactions: 5
I mean I’m not sticking up for her at all, my original post was to the person asking why she was saying “we”. i was simply stating that people who do follow the sport and support their county say we as it’s an achievement for the county that won
Oh I did pick that up from your post 🙂. Just sickens me these ones that become experts in September every year. You’d never see her at a first round match during blizzard conditions cheering on ‘her’ team like the real fans

Reactions: 9
Oh I did pick that up from your post 🙂. Just sickens me these ones that become experts in September every year. You’d never see her at a first round match during blizzard conditions cheering on ‘her’ team like the real fans
I completely agree with that! It’s great to see the amount of support a team gets when they reach a final but it would be even better to see that support all year round

Guys silly question but what position was Sinead playing yesterday? Her stories this morning how “we’re all Ireland champions” “we did it”.

I don’t remember seeing her on the pitch. Why is she going on like it’s a massive achievement for her 😂.

@Joe pesci your profile pic kills me 😂😂😂😂
Who's her favorite Tyrone player again....Was it peter Cavanan or possibly Cavanagh, Mickey Harte.......duck it may as well be Daniel 'O Donnell absolute bandwagon for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who's her favorite Tyrone player again....Was it peter Cavanan or possibly Cavanagh, Mickey Harte.......duck it may as well be Daniel 'O Donnell absolute bandwagon for clout
I’ve been at home for the last 8 days recovering from covid (I’m fine with it, just mild symptoms) so watching these fuckers fly all over the world, attending nights out, at the game with large crowds and it pissed me off but reading all these messages has really cheered me up

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how jack is still in Dublin. I’d Be rushing back to Tyrone for the celebrations. Sinead has him well whipped.

Reactions: 10
If Sinead would actually own the fact that she's a charlatan, bandwagon and snake oil salesperson istead of preaching her BS as Gospel I'd have a modicum of respect for her. However she just keeps going. When you're reading this Sinead how about you "Manifest" Covid away, oh wait you can't because it's absolute nonsense. Either it vibes all of the time or none of the time it can't be both.

Reactions: 12
Just seen that siobhan is going back to Bali in 2 weeks!! How far behind her will the beg be :rolleyes:
Oh she won’t leave… she’s with Jack and loved up. She’s never leave him to stay in villa with that ginger thing…

Oh wait. Poor Jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GUYS, I can't even dee-al (put on accent). I'm a MP ambassador who goes on benders more often than I train 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, sorry, spoke too soon. She's done 1 toe to bar with Shivs. Fitness status is redeemed 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.