Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine sinead would have an Irish passport so should be fine. She comes from a very republican family and I don’t think they’d take on British citizenship!

Reactions: 6
I would imagine sinead would have an Irish passport so should be fine. She comes from a very republican family and I don’t think they’d take on British citizenship!
But when someone asked whether she was from the UK or Ireland in her stories she refused to answer. Typical coward who will go whatever way the wind blows.

Reactions: 7
But when someone asked whether she was from the UK or Ireland in her stories she refused to answer. Typical coward who will go whatever way the wind blows.
I wouldn’t say she is republican I don’t see any signs of that just I’d say maybe more proud of their Irish heritage

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t get what’s so tempting about bali right now. Siobhan looks miserable and bored. Sinead is making a podcast that she needs guest for who are all on Irish time. If she pursues meditation, her target audience are all on Irish time. It’s actually a nonsensical move. She’s at home saving money and has a nice bf around the corner. I think she’ll really regret this one! There’s not much going on in Bali right now! when she said yesterday, imagine next week, I can just have my dinner without mum shooing me off and telling me to clean up. That’s not enough of a reason to fly across the world 😂

Reactions: 15
I dont think that a cowardly answer at all. You dont always have to post your colours to wall. Esp on a topic like this were in NI / The North( whatever you like to call it ) doing so can associate you with some political point of view.

Say you from Ireland then and automatically you classed as a Republican, say your from UK automatically you are a Unionist.

Just to be clear - I'm not a fan of Sinead at all !!!!

Reactions: 26
I genuinely don’t get what’s so tempting about bali right now. Siobhan looks miserable and bored. Sinead is making a podcast that she needs guest for who are all on Irish time. If she pursues meditation, her target audience are all on Irish time. It’s actually a nonsensical move. She’s at home saving money and has a nice bf around the corner. I think she’ll really regret this one! There’s not much going on in Bali right now! when she said yesterday, imagine next week, I can just have my dinner without mum shooing me off and telling me to clean up. That’s not enough of a reason to fly across the world 😂
It’s all about being seen in the Itsy bitsy bikini

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say she is republican I don’t see any signs of that just I’d say maybe more proud of their Irish heritage
Its her parents that are - 100% - giving your child a name as Gaeilge in that time is an intentional statement.

I'd say she wouldnt have the brainpower to take a side

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Drop the attitude with other members. If you can’t reply in the correct manner ignore. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Knowing her family personally, they are republican. Her uncle who I won’t name is very heavily involved with things and did time in prison with one of my uncles back in the day. If you have a coffee and read my comment again I said she’s from a republican family. I never said she was a republican specifically 🙄 (she wouldn’t understand the history for one) but any snifter of a British passport would be a no-no to that family. Whether you like it or not - comprende? 🤗

I dont think that a cowardly answer at all. You dont always have to post your colours to wall. Esp on a topic like this were in NI / The North( whatever you like to call it ) doing so can associate you with some political point of view.

Say you from Ireland then and automatically you classed as a Republican, say your from UK automatically you are a Unionist.

Just to be clear - I'm not a fan of Sinead at all !!!!
I’m not sure about that, surely she could say she’s Irish but has no political/religious opinions on the matter? My point was why did she post the question and then not answer it?

I’m not sure about that, surely she could say she’s Irish but has no political/religious opinions on the matter? My point was why did she post the question and then not answer it?
To be clear I’m not saying she is a republican, I never mentioned anything other than nationality and she would obviously class hers as Irish so just answer the question or don’t post it?

Reactions: 1
Agree - if she was not going to answer then why post the question, but that is this lot all over - anything for content.

Unfortunately answering that question could cause some people to pigeonhole her just based on her answer.
Personalty it does not matter to me, and it should not matter but there is still a lot of tribal politics, beliefs and stereotypes.
I'm not sure if Insta would be the place to dive into the depths of explaining her reasoning, perhaps she could take that topic up on her Podcast.
:LOL:
It would be a pleasantly surprise if she did nt have a clue about how to be a republican as suggested before, it means that perhaps Sinead's generation, those around the the time of the GFA, have started to move away from all the political/sectarian BS.

Reactions: 3
Just got caught up on Sinead's reason for going to bali - wow to get her life back.
This makes me sick to my stomach.

Adding insult to injury, she says she thinks she'll be ok with the quarantine, that she feels like she had been in quarantine for the last year !!!
WFT - No f#cking way, this girl needs a reality check. !
She has not let any restrictions get in her way. Selfish cow.

States that she is getting messages of support for her going - is that not confirmation bias??
Selecting pieces of information to support what you already believe.
Is she not a psychology expert, would she not recognises that?

So is a fraud or just ignoring this?

Reactions: 19
The last minute flogging of MP/Nike shoes is actually a little pathetic...
I have to laugh that these instagrammers and youtubers make it out that they are sponsored by these companies. And that people believe they are. 😂

They just join affilate marketing programmes and are accepted because they have decent followings.

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh that these instagrammers and youtubers make it out that they are sponsored by these companies. And that people believe they are. 😂

They just join affilate marketing programmes and are accepted because they have decent followings.
Absolute spot on.
Sinead's swipe up links for the shoes redirects through the AWIN service, adding all the tracking tags.
When they BS about trying to find a link to these 'bargins' that they are trying to flog they are doing it there, not with the end company like Nike in this example.

Reactions: 3
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Its her parents that are - 100% - giving your child a name as Gaeilge in that time is an intentional statement.

I'd say she wouldnt have the brainpower to take a side
I’m sorry but that comment is a very political 1, so all boys and girls with Irish names are all republican... I’m not a fan of sinead but maybe you are not a fan because you are being sectarian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.