Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan herself has said its a PITA getting the My Protein and other deliveries into Bali without getting hit with charges so gotta showcase all the new stuff while its still possible. Need as much as money as possible in the bank in case of the old non essential travel fine as well as the quarantine and PCR tests.
Can't wait to get her life back but needs a suitcase full of platinum stenos cos you know the salons in Bali just aren't quite up to scratch.
The AF links are gonna be on everything from here on in. You name it and the AF link will be on it - they will prob try and put one on the fostered dog.
I just hope that no local company reached out with an offer of an office pod at a discounted rate after the most recent beg.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that comment is a very political 1, so all boys and girls with Irish names are all republican... I’m not a fan of sinead but maybe you are not a fan because you are being sectarian
In certain places that would be a reason to name your child a certain name - nailing your colours to the mast so to say!

What i meant regarding picking a side is i think Sinead wouldnt care to look into the history and so on, cos shes an airhead!

Reactions: 3
In certain places that would be a reason to name your child a certain name - nailing your colours to the mast so to say!

What i meant regarding picking a side is i think Sinead wouldnt care to look into the history and so on, cos shes an airhead!
I don’t know anything about the area sinead is from or her family, from what i seen when following her she won’t have to worry for much longer she finally going home

Reactions: 1

No certain places about it. If you want to name your child an Irish name you can do so. Its not a political statement anywhere, if someone thinks that, thats on them.

If you are Irish, you are more likely to pick an Irish name for your child but its not exclusive. Many Irish names are common in Britain now in non irish families.

Reactions: 8
I expected her followers to drop off after the recent Bali announcement as I assumed they would have been as disgusted as I was, but it looks like they've increased... Mildly suspicious?

Reactions: 4
I expected her followers to drop off after the recent Bali announcement as I assumed they would have been as disgusted as I was, but it looks like they've increased... Mildly suspicious?
Unfortunately this is the problem - the poor behaviour is being rewarded and reinforced by an increase in followers.

Reactions: 7
‘Who is more likely to be flakey’
*points towards jack*
‘What does flakey mean?’
‘Hmm like they are not going to be there’

🙄 Says the girl swanning of to Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Who is more likely to be flakey’
*points towards jack*
‘What does flakey mean?’
‘Hmm like they are not going to be there’

🙄 Says the girl swanning of to Bali
Does a lot of pointing at others this girl - but fails to point the judgement back at herself.
Is nt she always BS about inward reflection?
Typical do as I say, not as I do.

Reactions: 4
Those quiz things are more validation for how great she is, most likely to be a millionaire, smartest blah blah blah

Reactions: 9
I’d I was to guess, I’d say she has maybe has about £15k to her name, most of which is from being lockdown and sponging for the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She legit thinks the long distance thing with Jack will work. “I will do a bit more flying”...hmm not sure you will when you realise the cost 🙈 Jack will surely have to stay in Liverpool if he’s to get any shot at being a teacher (and taken seriously). His reputation would be ruined by now with the beg showing all the drunk videos of him on Instagram. What pupil would take him seriously 😂 Mr Ramsey we saw you full drunk all over Instagram 😅 I give it two weeks and they’ll be finished. She’ll use him to contact during quarantine but when she’s released into the wild again she will want to move on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Let me read this part of the book the Alchemist about how you should never let love stop you from travelling...’ ya Sinead because it was love stopping you from travelling and not a global pandemic 🤷‍♀️🙄 stop trying to validate your selfish reasonings with more muck from books.

Reactions: 15
She legit thinks the long distance thing with Jack will work. “I will do a bit more flying”...hmm not sure you will when you realise the cost 🙈 Jack will surely have to stay in Liverpool if he’s to get any shot at being a teacher (and taken seriously). His reputation would be ruined by now with the beg showing all the drunk videos of him on Instagram. What pupil would take him seriously 😂 Mr Ramsey we saw you full drunk all over Instagram 😅 I give it two weeks and they’ll be finished. She’ll use him to contact during quarantine but when she’s released into the wild again she will want to move on
It‘ll be either:
1. We‘ve moved in different directions and we‘re just not compatible anymore and that ok. Real meaning I want to get with people over Bali
2. If people aren‘t going to make the effort for you then don’t keep them in your life. Meaning he got sick of her shite.

Then she’ll be dropping the clangers about about how much she spent on him and I want an older more mature man etc.

Reactions: 14
She’s moving to follow her passion. ? Of what exactly?? She said she’s always planned to live in Bali? She’s spent the last 9 months whinging that she can’t get in to Australia. Run Jack 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.