Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the greatest dimwit! I don’t follow her but just watched her stories there as Siobhan is moving villa today and was wondering if Sinead had mentioned it.

She started talking about Caroline Flack and how there are no protection laws against slander that’s published. When it’s published Sinead its libel and actually there are laws against it. Secondly she said we all make mistakes and think if all the things any of us might be guilty of. Well I can 100% declare I have never beaten up anyone nor done anything of the sort. She’s as thick as a plank. Does she actually understand the books she reads? Cos on another few occasions when I’ve watched her stories she has quoted stuff that she’s completely misinterpreted or used out of context.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
#BEKIND - dont @me about my non-essential holiday.
F#uck off, the audacity of using that hashtag when she is looking after number 1 this whole time.
Yet again off on another holiday/get away/piss up, but ye all have to stay at home - we all in this together (but not us insta-huns)

Reactions: 12
So she’s just set up 2 companies before she flits off to Bali 😂
Bragging about being a director as if it’s not something literally anyone can do, while at the same time I’m sure she hasn’t a clue about what it should really entail 😂

Reactions: 9
Bragging about being a director as if it’s not something literally anyone can do, while at the same time I’m sure she hasn’t a clue about what it should really entail 😂
She is a joke! Note all the last minute selling of my protein, hair products etc to fund her travel!

Reactions: 5
It costs £12 to set up a company with companies house 😆 £24 to make herself appear successful to her young fan base is a good investment, even for the beg.

Reactions: 15
It costs £12 to set up a company with companies house 😆 £24 to make herself appear successful to her young fan base is a good investment, even for the beg.
Plus it will help for her cover story of going abroad - essential business travel as she can say is a company director

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Plus it will help for her cover story of going abroad - essential business travel as she can say is a company director
See this is what I CAN'T figure out . Her (and other 'fitfluencers') main business is carried out online. How on earth does that justify travelling to the likes of Bali when all they need is a laptop and internet connection??? It's a joke.

Reactions: 10
See this is what I CAN'T figure out . Her (and other 'fitfluencers') main business is carried out online. How on earth does that justify travelling to the likes of Bali when all they need is a laptop and internet connection??? It's a joke.
Exactly - the freedom they state that it gives them to do their job anywhere, means they should stay exactly where they are.

Reactions: 9
In certain places that would be a reason to name your child a certain name - nailing your colours to the mast so to say!

What i meant regarding picking a side is i think Sinead wouldnt care to look into the history and so on, cos shes an airhead!
Ah now. I'm from a "certain area", I have an Irish name and so do my children. It's absolutely nothing to do with nailing colours to the mast 🙄 I couldn't give a toss about politics or religion, who the next person votes for, what Church they go to or what passport they hold, I choose the names I did because I think Irish names are beautiful and I'm proud of my Irish culture.

Reactions: 11
Ah now. I'm from a "certain area", I have an Irish name and so do my children. It's absolutely nothing to do with nailing colours to the mast 🙄 I couldn't give a toss about politics or religion, who the next person votes for, what Church they go to or what passport they hold, I choose the names I did because I think Irish names are beautiful and I'm proud of my Irish culture.
I love an irish name myself.

I probably shouldnt have been so political in my post and should have caveated that my comment was based on my own experience and that of my friends, based on that i thought it was very common and didnt think of any nuances.

Apologies for offense!

Reactions: 2
I love an irish name myself.

I probably shouldnt have been so political in my post and should have caveated that my comment was based on my own experience and that of my friends, based on that i thought it was very common and didnt think of any nuances.

Apologies for offense!
I just don't think you'd say the same if a French man named his son Pierre lol You didn't offend me though ❤

Reactions: 3
I'd say there is a bit of role play going on in the Derg today to ready up the excuses for getting stopped by the Guards.
As well as the checkpoints outside the terminal there are also police just after security in terminal 1 I believe quizzing people. I hope a Dubai flight brings a lot of scrutiny.

Reactions: 7
You'd love if she was sent back home 😂😂 yes I'm a bitter mean begrudger.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm repeating myself said it on the SOH thread but it does make me lol:
SoSueMe has written a letter on headed Dripping Gold Tan Inc. notepaper. It says 'To Whom it May Concern, I'd like to confirm it is essential for the purposes of marketing Dripping Gold Tan that Sinead Hegarty travels to Indonesia. The tan just doesn't sell without bikini shots in an exotic location. Sales are down this year due to the global pandemic so it is vital for Dripping Gold to maintain this advertising presence'
Signed Bossbabe + rulebreaker Suexxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.