Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Jack gets the absolute piss ripped out him by his mates
I can imagine GAA lads ripping the absolute piss
It’s been said before, but If I was a teacher I’m not sure how much I’d be a fan of going on her podcasts and having my sex life discussed on her Instagram story... they must have agreed it’s ok though, each to their own

Reactions: 5
Oh my God please listen to the podcast shes literally is using him to stroke her ego says what do you like about me and then asks him why and what else? he even says aren’t you going to answer for me lol.

she literally said ‘whos laughing when I’m living in my villa in Bali’ as if shes made it he literally thinks shes some sort of celebrity by how he talks to her its so messed up lol

she also exposed herself that she took him home for the ride after he never messaged her, never looked the road she was on after they’d kissed a couple of nights out lol easy or whaaaat. Shes also set a time limit on their long distance, 3 months max but hasn’t it already been 3 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Probably the groundwork for her to arrive back in Ireland this month....

Thread ideas:

Emirates first class, still licking jacks ass, his life is ruined before he’s taught his first class.

Frontal lobe travelling the globe,
mad about her looks and plagiarising books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Hahaha both of these are fantastic! Leaning towards the first one

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what Sinead’s ex boyfriend is called. She keeps banging on that she has his ‘name’ on her wrist. But it’s clearly not his name. It’s and S and J combined in a heart. Was his name literally ‘J’
I feel like she goes on about it like people care, yet she’s the only one who keeps bringing it up!!

Reactions: 1
She’s had a few ex’s who’s names began with J and I genuinely cannot remember which one this relates to I would assume Jonny Taylor as she was pretty clingy with him too

Reactions: 2
This literally annoys me so much!!! “I have my ex boyfriends name tattooed on my wrist” and then says it’s just a j, it’s so attention seeking and could easily mean anything else like ffs you could make up “oh me and my friend Joanne from my mad days in magaluf when I would get a tattoo when I’m drunk, both have this cos were soooo maaaddd” fuck up would you you absolute ding bat. I don’t know how anyone can stick being around her! She is one of the most self absorbed insta twats about

Reactions: 10
She mentions that ex so much for someone who’s so enlightened and has made peace with the the break up and heartbreak.. she would flip the lid if Jack always rambled on about his ex, and she easily could have just not mentioned that tattoo or given it a different meaning and not gone into the ex story. I think it shows how naive she really is that she even got that tattoo in the first place. Still find it mad she calls herself an avoidant when she’s clearly very clingy and not just in the past, with jack and his family too

Reactions: 18
Seems all her past bfs were the one surprised she never deleted these and “6 months today that was easy” just makes me think of the carry on with jack
I don’t know why I can’t imagine her being with any of these lads..

Reactions: 3
Seems all her past bfs were the one surprised she never deleted these and “6 months today that was easy” just makes me think of the carry on with jack
Once a bunny boiler, always a bunny boiler great digging out of you mango!

Reactions: 7
No harm to Jack but I can’t see him getting a job as a teacher with everything she has said about him on her instagram and now the podcast, he's basically just wasted the last 4 years at uni for her to fuck him off when she gets bored of the long distance and needs the ride since she was so quick to get the ride of Jack after saying he didn’t even text her back as for the podcast it says a lot about her she talked over him the entire time

Reactions: 12
I listened to a part of the podcast with Jack, unpopular opinion but I do think they both really care for each other and are quite suited/compatible!
Still don’t think I’d cope if was Jack with intimate details of the relationship being shared considering his career choice... but that’s clearly not an issue for him when he agreed to going on her podcast

Reactions: 2
I just click through the majority of her stories I find it so eyeroll inducing when she starts talking about colours for personality traits and manifesting jobs, health issues etc.

Reactions: 9
I just click through the majority of her stories I find it so eyeroll inducing when she starts talking about colours for personality traits and manifesting jobs, health issues etc.
Wouldn’t be into that colour craic myself... it’s hard to pigeon hole people and force them into rigid categories, I must say I don’t believe in much of that... I’m sure we can all be a bit of each ‘colour’ depending on the circumstances!
As for manisfesting, that’s a big no from me... I’d rather be out there doing the work to get where I want rather than thinking it into existence
but we’ve all different methods i guess

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.