Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be into that colour craic myself... it’s hard to pigeon hole people and force them into rigid categories, I must say I don’t believe in much of that... I’m sure we can all be a bit of each ‘colour’ depending on the circumstances!
As for manisfesting, that’s a big no from me... I’d rather be out there doing the work to get where I want rather than thinking it into existence
but we’ve all different methods i guess 🤷‍♀️
Especially when u can substitute colours for horoscopes for a different kind of person. And manifesting is such bollox majority of the time.

Reactions: 5
I listened to a part of the podcast with Jack, unpopular opinion but I do think they both really care for each other and are quite suited/compatible!
Still don’t think I’d cope if was Jack with intimate details of the relationship being shared considering his career choice... but that’s clearly not an issue for him when he agreed to going on her podcast
Omg really? I have to respectfullly disagree. I think she’s with him because he thought she was some big Instagram star (lol) and he was so shy and intimidated by her it totally feeds her ego. She kept referring to his age so much in the podcast I was thinking there’s like a huge age gap between them, pretty sure it’s only 3-4 years she’s older, wtf like that’s not even that much. Being in long distance relationship myself it’s exciting speaking all hours and sending each other gifts etc but I think when they actually see each other in person again it’ll fizzle out as they just lead such different lives tbh. He wants that degree/stable settle down life and she’s in Bali talking shite into a camera for a living 🥲

Reactions: 14
Omg really? I have to respectfullly disagree. I think she’s with him because he thought she was some big Instagram star (lol) and he was so shy and intimidated by her it totally feeds her ego. She kept referring to his age so much in the podcast I was thinking there’s like a huge age gap between them, pretty sure it’s only 3-4 years she’s older, wtf like that’s not even that much. Being in long distance relationship myself it’s exciting speaking all hours and sending each other gifts etc but I think when they actually see each other in person again it’ll fizzle out as they just lead such different lives tbh. He wants that degree/stable settle down life and she’s in Bali talking shite into a camera for a living 🥲
I do agree with you on the ‘different lives’ part, that will be a very tricky obstacle for them to overcome, if they can at all! I just saw more affection between them on the podcast than I was expecting, not saying they’ll get married anytime soon though 😂
Also disclaimer I only listed to half of it!

honestly I think she tries really hard to give off this real like “couple goals” vibe when in reality it is actually far from it? I also find it weird how she constantly says “I want 10 kids” if you really wanted 10 kids you wouldn’t have fucked off to Bali to float about different villas, be planning on “permanent residency” in both Bali and Oz and flew thousands of miles away from your boyfriend lol! Just my opinion but that sort of “nomad” lifestyle is never what I would imagine for my children

Reactions: 15
honestly I think she tries really hard to give off this real like “couple goals” vibe when in reality it is actually far from it? I also find it weird how she constantly says “I want 10 kids” if you really wanted 10 kids you wouldn’t have fucked off to Bali to float about different villas, be planning on “permanent residency” in both Bali and Oz and flew thousands of miles away from your boyfriend lol! Just my opinion but that sort of “nomad” lifestyle is never what I would imagine for my children
She doesn’t know what she wants and that’s the real issue. Remember when she was first in Sydney she wanted to become a PT and she used to say ‘you will all pay me for my knowledge soon’
She’s since went through phases of wanting to be a relationship expert, mind coach, public speaker, yoga teacher, meditation expert.. im pretty sure she wanted to be a bloody scientist at one point. Changes her mind more than her knickers I’m sure. Reads one book and is like right that’s it today I’m going to be a.....
At the end of the day I wonder what she will eventually become because all these courses she’s been doing and she’s still, what? An ‘influencer’?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Off topic but have any of yous ever read her book recommendations? They’re all so bad. That Anthony robbins one awaken the giant within is from 1991 and it’s aged so badly and she just doesn’t seem to realise, still spouting it as this amazing book that changed her life. I tried reading lost connections and the mastery of love as well and I just end up quitting halfway through because I realise these people can just write anything in these books and hope that someone believes they know what they’re talking about when they don’t. No wonder she thought she could write a book after reading all of them.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but have any of yous ever read her book recommendations? They’re all so bad. That Anthony robbins one awaken the giant within is from 1991 and it’s aged so badly and she just doesn’t seem to realise, still spouting it as this amazing book that changed her life. I tried reading lost connections and the mastery of love as well and I just end up quitting halfway through because I realise these people can just write anything in these books and hope that someone believes they know what they’re talking about when they don’t. No wonder she thought she could write a book after reading all of them.
I’ve tried so hard to get ‘into’ these types of books as everyone says they’re amazing and life changing... I even tried them on audible thinking that might be easier and I just cannot for the life of me enjoy them let alone take any good pointers from them...
I am just destined not to be enlightened like all these influencers 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Say the alcohol had more to do with them zoning out than listening to her

I am reading the attached one & find it good but haven't read any of the others

Reactions: 1
Already sowing the seeds for binning of Jack in that he if don’t like Bali, they therefore don’t share the same values and that means, bye bye Jack.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t like the oz Bali question did she. Very snide passive aggressive response.

Reactions: 7
Already sowing the seeds for binning of Jack in that he if don’t like Bali, they therefore don’t share the same values and that means, bye bye Jack.
Why is he putting up with her? Like is the FT phone sex just that good or something? 😂. I can’t understand it at all. She fucked off to Bali and he stayed in Ireland. She said the reason for going to Bali is because Jack would be in Liverpool - from what I can see he’s still at home.

I don’t know the lad - but someone studying to be a teacher and lives for GAA. Isn’t going to decide to up and move to Bali. Strange relationship and she’s openly said their values don’t line up. So why is this question not being brought up during their weekly relationship reviews? 😂 or is that the time sinead flicks her bean to Jack telling her what he likes about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she seriously think she’d have time to have 10 kids she’s 29 this year and seems to have no plans to get started on these 10 kids any time soon and assumes she’ll have the money to fly them between Ireland, Bali and Australia or what???

Reactions: 11
What degree has she got? Thought she said before she failed or didn’t finish whatever she was doing

Reactions: 4
Sinead seems to think that people doing a 9-5 job are so unhappy and wasting their lives. That book she showed really bugged me. She is only able to live the life she’s living because of the likes of Instagram. What will she do when insta no longer becomes a viable business?

Reactions: 8
Does she seriously think she’d have time to have 10 kids she’s 29 this year and seems to have no plans to get started on these 10 kids any time soon and assumes she’ll have the money to fly them between Ireland, Bali and Australia or what???
I love people who want 10 kids. They are so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please the song and dance she made about the cut on her knee. Imagine the pregnancies and births. Likely she will have a couple of kids but not in a million years 10

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.