Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. bike accident, 2. Dengue fever, 3. Wisdom teeth need to be removed. Ya seems like manifesting a good life is going well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else get a block from her? Strange. I don’t follow her or comment on her gram.

The only thing my 2nd gram and this account have in common is half the name. Sinead is on here and going through users 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didnt realize she had a thread here but here it is, She is a delusional uneducated clown, in the early days of the pandemic she was saying that COVID was a cold, she changed her tune! One of my friends said she loves her so I took a look at her page again recently and was shocked by the uneducated advice to that she was giving, let along writing a book with this manifestation crap, the thing that made me rage most was her commenting on grief, how people should deal with it and this everything happens for a reason! What could be the reason so much sadness has happened to people (including myself) It’s bullshit! She has NO CLUE
She’s a 20 something year old spewing tit to impressionable young people half naked, who hang on her word and buy her fast fashion!
The sooner of the authors of the many books she quotes sues her for plagiarism the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is anyone fooled by the bullshit she comes out with? It’s frightening now how anyone that has a following doesn’t need to have any qualifications to give out the type of advice she is. Just look at the medical medium and Aisling O’Loughlin

Reactions: 6
No she’s wearing his shirt, it says JR on it. You guys didn’t think she’d let us forget she was in a relationship for 5 minutes did yous?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the girls licking Sineads hole on Twitter asking her how she manages to read a book, listen to podcasts and fit a workout in every day. Most people do that as well as working 8+ hours a day. And to top is off, the Heg thinks she’s doing a great job

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would love to know who all these brain dead thicks are that actually aspire to be this idiot 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.