Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she’d stop calling her standing on a road with a cardboard sign a ‘campaign’.
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought Siobhan seems like the kind of person that would pull you up on BS like that or at least scoff at the notions of Sinead

Reactions: 11
I really wish she’d stop calling her standing on a road with a cardboard sign a ‘campaign’.
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought Siobhan seems like the kind of person that would pull you up on BS like that or at least scoff at the notions of Sinead
Lol Shiv has enough of her own BS to be telling with 😂

Reactions: 9
I cringed so bad when one of the questions was how do you learn to say now... she just waffled about life coaches and how they can help you set boundaries but never actually gave any examples herself of putting this into practice 🤦🏻‍♀️

It baffles me so much that people would even ask her for advice or even take her advice 🤯

It wouldn’t surprise me if she sent in questions herself from another profile

Reactions: 8
What’s she on about saying that we would all love to be Rachel Gorry? 😂 most of us have studied hard and worked hard in our jobs and wouldn’t be happy at home trying to cheap clothes for strangers all day. Sorry Sinead hun. Maybe you need to read some more and educate yourself 🤭

Reactions: 15
What’s she on about saying that we would all love to be Rachel Gorry? 😂 most of us have studied hard and worked hard in our jobs and wouldn’t be happy at home trying to cheap clothes for strangers all day. Sorry Sinead hun. Maybe you need to read some more and educate yourself 🤭
Yea would be my nightmare to be her tbh 😬

Reactions: 6
Yea would be my nightmare to be her tbh 😬
Same! I lost a boyfriend to a car accident which I know doesn’t compare to her but I wouldn’t want to be in her shoes regardless of how well the Instagram work is going for her. I find her experience so so so heartbreaking. I’m sure she’d rather a different life with her husband alive! Yes she’s lucky her platform allows her to make money flexibly but I would say she’d rather it didn’t. Sinead is just looking at the situation with blinkers on as usual. Uneducated ignorant prick

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Bringing her spirit guide in 🤦🏻‍♀️ What the duck. Each to their own and all that but is she actually for real. Surely her mum and Jack and any of her friends in Ireland would be watching her talk about this and think she’s lost it. More so than normal. She needs to leave that crack pot down for a while

Reactions: 9
Same! I lost a boyfriend to a car accident which I know doesn’t compare to her but I wouldn’t want to be in her shoes regardless of how well the Instagram work is going for her. I find her experience so so so heartbreaking. I’m sure she’d rather a different life with her husband alive! Yes she’s lucky her platform allows her to make money flexibly but I would say she’d rather it didn’t. Sinead is just looking at the situation with blinkers on as usual. Uneducated ignorant prick
Sorry to hear this, I hope you’re doing ok ❤

Bringing her spirit guide in 🤦🏻‍♀️ What the duck. Each to their own and all that but is she actually for real. Surely her mum and Jack and any of her friends in Ireland would be watching her talk about this and think she’s lost it. More so than normal. She needs to leave that crack pot down for a while
Ya I personally think she should have left that aspect out of her meditation course, I think it will be harmful to sales as a huge cohort of her following won’t be into that kind of thing (or believe in it!)
But I do know people not into ‘spirit guides’ who love meditation, nobody like that will have interest in her course.
but hey, at least she’s keeping it true to herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike 🚴 so according to Sinead if someone was to lose everything, as long as they have inner peace, they will be ok. Tell that to someone who had kids that has lost their house because they couldn’t afford their mortgage payments. Is she suggesting that they find their ‘inner peace’ and not to worry. It’s so easy to say that when you’ve no dependents

Reactions: 21
The obviously clear lack of knowledge of the education & training pathway to becoming a clinical psychologist speaks volumes. Her almost dismissive tone used to discuss them is an insult and then to imply that counsellors tend to have more empathy (where is the evidence base for this) than psychologists was shocking!

No mention of a clear distinction between each category of person involved in mental health care. It was jumbled and rambling nonsense.
Love how psychiatrists are never, ever mentioned. Imagine Sinead trying to get her head around that training pathway!!!!

This 'businesswoman' is a dangerous and duplicitous con-artist capitalising on the vulnerabilities and insecurities of others! Disgusting!
This is why I dislike her, she's a scam artist and nothing more!

Reactions: 8
She can literally make anything about herself. That's a talent I've never seen someone bring the convo back to her with such skill. She knows very little on all the subjects she spouts on about but as she is a pretty young blond with enthusiasm the world seems to ignore the glaring signs of taking advantage of the vulnerable and misguided.

Reactions: 14
Scrunching sweat into her hair after BJJ! Siobhans habits are rubbing off on her so? Now complaining no reels or captions on Instagram in Indonesia. Maybe that’s the universe saying you should have stayed in Ireland then head? Go away and manifest it sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I never listened to any before. She sounds so different to her manic stories 😂 what’s with the American accent

Reactions: 3
No because I tried to listen last week to a few of he podcasts and she reverts every question back to her and talks over the guests so I can’t imagine how much this one is all about feeding her ego

Reactions: 7
Surely sinead can’t advertise better help on her podcast without stating it’s an ad. She said the reason that she’s in a relationship is because of therapy and then proceeded to chat about better help but never once says that she works for them or that they sponsored her podcast

Reactions: 3
I know it’s a really obvious thing to say but Jesus Jack is whipped beyond belief. If he wants to keep pandering to her all his life and go along with her nonsense and narcissism fair play but it seems like a full time job.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.