Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Jack gets the absolute piss ripped out him by his mates šŸ¤£
I can imagine GAA lads ripping the absolute piss šŸ™ˆ
Itā€™s been said before, but If I was a teacher Iā€™m not sure how much Iā€™d be a fan of going on her podcasts and having my sex life discussed on her Instagram story... they must have agreed itā€™s ok though, each to their own šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Oh my God please listen to the podcast shes literally is using him to stroke her egošŸ¤£ says what do you like about me and then asks him why and what else? he even says arenā€™t you going to answer for me lol.

she literally said ā€˜whos laughing when Iā€™m living in my villa in Baliā€™ as if shes made it šŸ„“ he literally thinks shes some sort of celebrity by how he talks to her its so messed up lol

she also exposed herself that she took him home for the ride after he never messaged her, never looked the road she was on after theyā€™d kissed a couple of nights out lol easy or whaaaat. Shes also set a time limit on their long distance, 3 months max but hasnā€™t it already been 3 months?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably the groundwork for her to arrive back in Ireland this month....

Thread ideas:

Emirates first class, still licking jacks ass, his life is ruined before heā€™s taught his first class.

Frontal lobe travelling the globe,
mad about her looks and plagiarising books.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Probably the groundwork for her to arrive back in Ireland this month....

Thread ideas:

Emirates first class, still licking jacks ass, his life is ruined before heā€™s taught his first class.

Frontal lobe travelling the globe,
mad about her looks and plagiarising books.
Hahaha both of these are fantastic! Leaning towards the first one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what Sineadā€™s ex boyfriend is called. She keeps banging on that she has his ā€˜nameā€™ on her wrist. But itā€™s clearly not his name. Itā€™s and S and J combined in a heart. Was his name literally ā€˜Jā€™
I feel like she goes on about it like people care, yet sheā€™s the only one who keeps bringing it up!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what Sineadā€™s ex boyfriend is called. She keeps banging on that she has his ā€˜nameā€™ on her wrist. But itā€™s clearly not his name. Itā€™s and S and J combined in a heart. Was his name literally ā€˜Jā€™
I feel like she goes on about it like people care, yet sheā€™s the only one who keeps bringing it up!!
Sheā€™s had a few exā€™s whoā€™s names began with J and I genuinely cannot remember which one this relates to šŸ˜‚ I would assume Jonny Taylor as she was pretty clingy with him too

Reactions: 2
This literally annoys me so much!!! ā€œI have my ex boyfriends name tattooed on my wristā€ and then says itā€™s just a j, itā€™s so attention seeking and could easily mean anything else like ffs you could make up ā€œoh me and my friend Joanne from my mad days in magaluf when I would get a tattoo when Iā€™m drunk, both have this cos were soooo maaadddā€ duck up would you you absolute ding bat. I donā€™t know how anyone can stick being around her! She is one of the most self absorbed insta twats about

Reactions: 10
She mentions that ex so much for someone whoā€™s so enlightened and has made peace with the the break up and heartbreak.. she would flip the lid if Jack always rambled on about his ex, and she easily could have just not mentioned that tattoo or given it a different meaning and not gone into the ex story. I think it shows how naive she really is that she even got that tattoo in the first place. Still find it mad she calls herself an avoidant when sheā€™s clearly very clingy and not just in the past, with jack and his family too

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seems all her past bfs were the one surprised she never deleted these and ā€œ6 months today that was easyā€ just makes me think of the carry on with jack
I donā€™t know why I canā€™t imagine her being with any of these lads..

Reactions: 3
Seems all her past bfs were the one surprised she never deleted these and ā€œ6 months today that was easyā€ just makes me think of the carry on with jack
Once a bunny boiler, always a bunny boiler šŸ˜‚ great digging out of you mango!

Reactions: 7
No harm to Jack but I canā€™t see him getting a job as a teacher with everything she has said about him on her instagram and now the podcast, he's basically just wasted the last 4 years at uni for her to duck him off when she gets bored of the long distance and needs the ride since she was so quick to get the ride of Jack after saying he didnā€™t even text her back šŸ™ˆ as for the podcast it says a lot about her she talked over him the entire time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I listened to a part of the podcast with Jack, unpopular opinion but I do think they both really care for each other and are quite suited/compatible!
Still donā€™t think Iā€™d cope if was Jack with intimate details of the relationship being shared considering his career choice... but thatā€™s clearly not an issue for him when he agreed to going on her podcast

Reactions: 2
I just click through the majority of her stories I find it so eyeroll inducing when she starts talking about colours for personality traits and manifesting jobs, health issues etc.

Reactions: 9
I just click through the majority of her stories I find it so eyeroll inducing when she starts talking about colours for personality traits and manifesting jobs, health issues etc.
Wouldnā€™t be into that colour craic myself... itā€™s hard to pigeon hole people and force them into rigid categories, I must say I donā€™t believe in much of that... Iā€™m sure we can all be a bit of each ā€˜colourā€™ depending on the circumstances!
As for manisfesting, thatā€™s a big no from me... Iā€™d rather be out there doing the work to get where I want rather than thinking it into existence
but weā€™ve all different methods i guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.