Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i havent messaged her, it was an eye issue like that in 2015 when i found out i had ms! woke up to a blurry eye, bit red, thought nothing of it. went to an optician - walked in off the street, same day, she made me call hubby and go to A and E. i ended up in hospital 11 weeks and it was the start of my MS diagnosis (in my 20s) i had lesions in my brain and affecting optic nerve. my point is not to scare anyone, my point is, i am sure other people would have told me to ignore it too, not everyone knows the ins and outs, eye doctors or not. i am just lucky the optician i saw actually had seen this before and knew straight away. she should just get medical help over there and stop presuming followers have her best interests at heart

• Wow
Reactions: 21
i havent messaged her, it was an eye issue like that in 2015 when i found out i had ms! woke up to a blurry eye, bit red, thought nothing of it. went to an optician - walked in off the street, same day, she made me call hubby and go to A and E. i ended up in hospital 11 weeks and it was the start of my MS diagnosis (in my 20s) i had lesions in my brain and affecting optic nerve. my point is not to scare anyone, my point is, i am sure other people would have told me to ignore it too, not everyone knows the ins and outs, eye doctors or not. i am just lucky the optician i saw actually had seen this before and knew straight away. she should just get medical help over there and stop presuming followers have her best interests at heart
Eye issues should never be ignored . My eye was incredibly sensitive to light and painfully red. I went to the doctor who just gave me generic drops. I went to specsavers after as I’m a lens & glasses person- pure luck I said I’d check with them. I ended up in a&e with iritus... nearly lost total vision in that eye . Very fortunate I double checked

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she obsessively going on about the personality colours like she discovered them? Wait till she hears about Myers-Briggs.

Her comments about people’s weaknesses is so uneducated. How do people see her as an authority on things like this?

Reactions: 13
Her comments about people’s weaknesses is so uneducated. How do people see her as an authority on things like this?
I imagine it’s like when a child is telling you a story and you sit there and “go, wow, omg, amazing, what” with big facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed in her story of the view of the laptop. She has a page opened called Kajabi. Which looks like a site where you can run & sell online courses and coaching.
here comes business number....5 is it now:unsure:

Reactions: 7
I imagine it’s like when a child is telling you a story and you sit there and “go, wow, omg, amazing, what” with big facial expressions.
And then they leave the room and you turn to your partner and say, "did you understand any of that? No? Total nonsense"

Reactions: 8
I noticed in her story of the view of the laptop. She has a page opened called Kajabi. Which looks like a site where you can run & sell online courses and coaching.
here comes business number....5 is it now:unsure:
I bet it will be for the meditation course that she is working on. She will want people to buy it.

Reactions: 6
Omg how many more times are we going to see the post of her with the “therapy is cool” sign 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ she doesn’t even know what a clinical psychologist is 🙈. No Sinead it’s not a degree and then another course, it’s approximately 10 years of hard study, degree, masters then a PhD. And you have to come top of class to progress. A clinical psychologist is a doctor !
Massive difference between a psychologist and a counselor! And why would she need to see a psychologist? They’d be for a lot more serious problems than a my protein haul !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Christ she doesn’t even know what a clinical psychologist is 🙈. No Sinead it’s not a degree and then another course, it’s approximately 10 years of hard study, degree, masters then a PhD. And you have to come top of class to progress. A clinical psychologist is a doctor !
Massive difference between a psychologist and a counselor! And why would she need to see a psychologist? They’d be for a lot more serious problems than a my protein haul !

The obviously clear lack of knowledge of the education & training pathway to becoming a clinical psychologist speaks volumes. Her almost dismissive tone used to discuss them is an insult and then to imply that counsellors tend to have more empathy (where is the evidence base for this) than psychologists was shocking!

No mention of a clear distinction between each category of person involved in mental health care. It was jumbled and rambling nonsense.
Love how psychiatrists are never, ever mentioned. Imagine Sinead trying to get her head around that training pathway!!!!

This 'businesswoman' is a dangerous and duplicitous con-artist capitalising on the vulnerabilities and insecurities of others! Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Love how she didn’t bother looking up before spouting 😂 a quick google search would have done it. I’d say a psychologist wouldn’t go along with her ideas of selling ebooks plagiarized by other people so that’s why they lacked empathy.

The obviously clear lack of knowledge of the education & training pathway to becoming a clinical psychologist speaks volumes. Her almost dismissive tone used to discuss them is an insult and then to imply that counsellors tend to have more empathy (where is the evidence base for this) than psychologists was shocking!

No mention of a clear distinction between each category of person involved in mental health care. It was jumbled and rambling nonsense.
Love how psychiatrists are never, ever mentioned. Imagine Sinead trying to get her head around that training pathway!!!!

This 'businesswoman' is a dangerous and duplicitous con-artist capitalising on the vulnerabilities and insecurities of others! Disgusting!
She also made out that people like her make better therapists than psychologists because they’ve been through stuff. Lots of psychologists have too. What a generalization 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Can we also acknowledge her “assistant” is google assistant 😂
Every girl boss on tik tok talks about their virtual assistants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was on a podcast recently with a clinical psychologist (or training to be one). They explained to her what qualifications they had. They said a counsellor should be acreditted to eg Irish Counselling Assoc in order to practice. Sinead proceeded to tell them she was doing an acreddited course that was maybe 7 hours study( and said it as if that neant she was now acreddited). Was annoying that the guy didnt put her right.
Shes a dangerous one.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes I couldn’t understand why that headfirst fella had her on when all she spouts is bull. He also met up with her in Dublin, a few of them were having a picnic when herself and Siobhan lived there last year. It looks as if he’s after the numbers and trying to raise his profile

If I was a betting woman I'd say we will see a few references crop up via Red Dutchess.

Reactions: 3
What happened there? I dip in and out
I think Larby completely ripped off one of Caroline’s ideas and passed it off as her own. She then impersonated a solicitor and sent messages to Caroline via insta. Caroline looked into it a bit further and realised that similar fake accounts were commenting on all of Larbys photos. Basically she was commenting on her own pics with fake accounts. I think there’s a bit more to it than that but that’s the general gist I picked up.

• Wow
I feel like that guy loses a lot of credibility by being associated with her and not even trying to educate her?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.