Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know, I'm Australian so nothing she's showing is really interesting to me. But could see the appeal for those outside of the country when she shows off beaches (.. one beach) and maybe some weird foods we have or nature. But it's really is getting a bit same/same, watch any other life vlogger and you'll see often they are doing a heck of a lot more even if it's all staged.
I'm French and I'd be interested in learning about Australia day to day life and places for sure ! But it's not like she's showing much on that regard lol... She doesn't seem very educated on the subject either. I don't remember specific moments but there were times in her vlogs where she was mentioning some things but not getting quite into it you know.

Seeing Deli paint a 1 meter wall once every 6 months... and then her having to wait 6 months to get curtains PUT IN. How hard is it to install curtains by yourself ? Why do you need people for that ? I don't get it lol...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Im really curious now how many people are watching because they're actually interested and how many people are just watching to see the down fall?
Simstubers seem to be held to some higher esteem that isn't really earned with anything. Especially if said youtuber emphasizes what an awkward relatable introvert they are, with mental health issues and the ability to talk frankly about periods. So, yeah, I think most subscribers think Deli is their relatable sims queen.

I'm French and I'd be interested in learning about Australia day to day life and places for sure
I'd like that as well. I love seeing regular day-to-day in different countries. With all that walking she does, you would think we would leave the house with her by now.

Seeing Deli paint a 1 meter wall once every 6 months... and then her having to wait 6 months to get curtains PUT IN. How hard is it to install curtains by yourself ? Why do you need people for that ? I don't get it lol...
I think she's much more into the idea of renovation and buying furniture than she is into doing the actual work. If renovation vlogs haven't become so popular since covid, I think they would leave all the work to tradesmen. This way, we'll get some wall painting, light fixing, some drilling and repotting plants to give her vlogs some substance.

Reactions: 4
I love boring day to day living vlogs and healthy lifestyle content but Deli doesn’t get it quite right. Her clips just go on forever then you realise at the end she did maybe two things. And she just comes across very tired and dull, like she’s bored of her own life

Reactions: 2
James’ cameo in today’s vlog is the best part of the vlog. He’s just naturally a lot more fun to watch. I agree Deli often sounds like she’s bored or drained of energy.

The plastering and putting up curtains they could have done themselves, but okay. I hope they didn’t wait for months for someone to fill in the holes because that’s ridiculous.

We hear once again that “if she had unlimited money, she would get the more expensive blinds”… I mean, wouldn’t we all? Why does it feel like fishing for sympathy?

The butt is still very much present, if anyone of you missed the sight of it.

She’s cramming in a lot of ads for a 15 min video.

About Deli's vlog :

They had a guy come in to fix the little holes left in the walls because of removed screws and she says "I mean, we could have probably done those ourselves but", talking about other lil holes that she had him fixed as well..... No, Deli, you could have done ALL OF THIS yourself lol. I get that the huge hole in the wall would have been tough, but screw holes ??? And that's coming from someone who sucks at home renovations. They're doing half the work already, why can't they do the plaster as well ? They had to unscrew everything, and now that the worker is gone, they have to sand it all and paint it themselves... I explained it all to my husband and he said "wait, so James can do all of this unscrewing etc but can't plaster tiny holes ??"

Wait, what. They removed all the blinds and got the holes fixed on Thursday, when the guy coming in for the curtains are coming on Monday, and James NAILED curtains to the bedroom window in the meantime...

They've been waiting on those curtains since DECEMBER.

Why do we have to wait next vlog to see the results when you're literally filming on the day they're putting the curtains up ?

I can't deal with SO MUCH nonsense in 15 minutes o_O

I haven’t really kept up with deligracy in a while as her videos are boring and her personality has gotten really unlikeable since her Sims 3 days but wtf is this thumbnail.
37EC07CC-6A51-4487-A3C4-FF71208BA4D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never like deligracy, but I always enjoyed James’ videos, even the non-Sims let’s plays. Since they’ve been together though, I’ve gone off of him as well. She just makes his respectability decrease by association. And apparently now he’s nailing curtains in the wall but can’t screw in a curtain rod?? I’m so done.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i’m sorry but wtf is this build?? she gets paid thousands to put this much effort into her builds/videos 😂 this is worse than some EA builds. eye sore.
I saw this, it was such an awful build. Also, she's supposed to be renovating the houses and I get that this house didn't have much light, but did she really have to put in huge windows at random places.

I feel like she hasn't cared about her buildings in a while, at least the exterior. She always makes mistakes and I lost it in this video where she was building a mansion. I could only get a picture of one side but LOOK AT THOSE WINDOWS. WHYYYY. And I'm just done with her placing random vines on the walls in the most random places where none of them fit together :cry:

I’ve never like deligracy, but I always enjoyed James’ videos, even the non-Sims let’s plays. Since they’ve been together though, I’ve gone off of him as well. She just makes his respectability decrease by association. And apparently now he’s nailing curtains in the wall but can’t screw in a curtain rod?? I’m so done.
I feel like James is quite funny, I can tell from his videos and Deli's vlogs that I like his humour. I really liked his Sims 2 Let's play (that he gave up on). But yeah, with Deli... I mean, I don't know, I feel like Deli would have been annoying him about not having curtains and he'd just follow with whatever she wanted ? :unsure:

Also, I've noticed he's been doing quite a lot of "1 video only" type of content lately, just like Deli (challenges etc). I wonder if they talked about it together. But at the same time, he's been playing his Cottage Living playthrough for a while and people have been complaining about it as well. :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talking about which celebrities she finds hot is a recurring topic in almost all of Deligracy's streams. It's almost too often, I'd say. It's giving me "I should have ended up with a Hemsworth, but I settled for my good friend James" vibes. Meanwhile, assistant James is out getting her a cappuccino that she has delivered every stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking about which celebrities she finds hot is a recurring topic in almost all of Deligracy's streams. It's almost too often, I'd say. It's giving me "I should have ended up with a Hemsworth, but I settled for my good friend James" vibes. Meanwhile, assistant James is out getting her a cappuccino that she has delivered every stream.
Oh, so it's not just me feeling that? Something about their vibe is just...👀

Oh, so it's not just me feeling that? Something about their vibe is just...👀
To me it always seemed like Deli didn't seriously consider him as boyfriend material until she realized she's in her 30s and alone.

I'm not saying she doesn't love James, I'm just saying it seems like it is in part a relationship out of convenience. She wouldn't be able to buy a house on her own and she was complaining that taking care of Bowser by herself was hard.

Well, this made me check out her twitter... She's not like the other girls, guys
I thought she said was aromantic or asexual or something? After the relationship with RT went down the toilet?

She is so confusing. I’m pretty sure she said that she wasn’t religious anymore a while ago but she is still shaking that crucifix around. That’s pretty offensive, actually.

It’s almost like she loves the attention of announcing a new lifestyle change/identity label but gets bored with having to live up to it.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said was aromantic or asexual or something? After the relationship with RT went down the toilet?

She is so confusing. I’m pretty sure she said that she wasn’t religious anymore a while ago but she is still shaking that crucifix around. That’s pretty offensive, actually.

It’s almost like she loves the attention of announcing a new lifestyle change/identity label but gets bored with having to live up to it.
Plumbella is going to have whiplash she’s doing so much swerving.
She did say she was aromantic asexual in her autism video.
Did she really say she wasn’t religious now? I can’t really watch her videos anymore.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always been curious about what happened with plum and RT. They seemed so sweet together and then all of a sudden they unfollowed each other and stopped interacting. It clearly wasn’t an amicable split

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yet another "Hey I'm live on Twitch but I'm late because I was getting coffee"... That is so disrespectful to your viewers I can't. And I don't know if this is a thing that people do but is it normal to go out of your house just to get a to-go coffee and go back home to drink the coffee ?? I'm sorry I find it so dumb. WE HAVE COFFEE AT HOME 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.