Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They try to do it to seem so “girl next door” cozy but it’s giving more gremlin
I'm literally in tears over the gremlin analogy. It's so random but somehow fitting?

I sincerely recommend watching one of Deli's streams to everyone, you really get the whole package (the "cozy" vibe, the obligatory TMI story, the "I'm gonna do a challenge but abandon it instantly because I don't like when things are hard", building houses only for herself, as she never bothers to list a full list of CC used and nothing ever leads to anything, "What could I get James for birthday, but that's also for me?", "Treat yourself!", "I'm an organic queen", "Do you guys think Kevin McCloud is hot?", "Wait, you can lick salt lamps?")

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to be missing the point entirely…. Steph doesn’t have enough content to justify someone paying a monthly subscription unless she put videos out more frequently. It’s not about how hard she works but paying to support someone that only uploads once every few months is a waste of money for a lot of people and their are other creators with more perks that you could support instead.
FFAE8D5B-AB26-4360-AB00-F7E4242F60AA.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to be missing the point entirely…. Steph doesn’t have enough content to justify someone paying a monthly subscription unless she put videos out more frequently. It’s not about how hard she works but paying to support someone that only uploads once every few months is a waste of money for a lot of people and their are other creators with more perks that you could support instead. View attachment 1284396
The comments on this are annoying me, they're kissing her ass so badly and not listening to the people who are saying this. Steph wants to profit from being a content creator but refuses to actually make consistent content and then wonders why people complain when she asks them for money for not doing any youtube work? People have come to expect a certain level of production from YouTubers- whether that's right or wrong isn't the debate here, the issue is that she posts one video every three months (or even longer) and for some reason expects to coast along on those?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is with lilsimsies edits lately? Is Dan taking the piss? I’ve noticed the occasional mistake, but lately every single one has her saying the same thing twice. Tonight on the video about CAS, within a couple of minutes she’s said the exact same thing twice. Surely this isn’t coincidence. Maybe he’s getting back at her for all the “my, my, my” regarding their house 😂🤣

Reactions: 9
She seems to be missing the point entirely…. Steph doesn’t have enough content to justify someone paying a monthly subscription unless she put videos out more frequently. It’s not about how hard she works but paying to support someone that only uploads once every few months is a waste of money for a lot of people and their are other creators with more perks that you could support instead. View attachment 1284396
Lmao this would be like me only going to work for one day every month and then complaining that I don’t get the same pay as everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is with lilsimsies edits lately? Is Dan taking the piss? I’ve noticed the occasional mistake, but lately every single one has her saying the same thing twice. Tonight on the video about CAS, within a couple of minutes she’s said the exact same thing twice. Surely this isn’t coincidence. Maybe he’s getting back at her for all the “my, my, my” regarding their house 😂🤣
The same thing with providing links. How many times does Kayla mention something will be linked in the description, but the description is always the same?
It’s like he never really listens to the video when he edits and just wants to be done with it as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 5
I stopped watching Deli ages ago as I got bored with the organic, free-from this and that baking and exercise content. She made cupcakes during lockdown I think and they looked vile. I still like James but I haven’t watched him in ages either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments on this are annoying me, they're kissing her ass so badly and not listening to the people who are saying this. Steph wants to profit from being a content creator but refuses to actually make consistent content and then wonders why people complain when she asks them for money for not doing any youtube work? People have come to expect a certain level of production from YouTubers- whether that's right or wrong isn't the debate here, the issue is that she posts one video every three months (or even longer) and for some reason expects to coast along on those?
I know her videos probably take a good few days to edit because of the style she chooses (very 2019 Emmba Chamberlain/Antonio Garza style, no funny) but that’s the style she refuses to grow out of so it’s her own fault. She also barely streams anymore does she? It’s just pure laziness and she can’t complain when it’s the career SHE chose.

Reactions: 2
Lmao this would be like me only going to work for one day every month and then complaining that I don’t get the same pay as everyone else
This! OMG. Some of these people would have a hard knock life if they had to go to work in the real world. I know editing takes time, but if you can't even manage one video a week, with no other jobs or responsibly, that's sad. Sorry.

There are a ton of small creators doing CC, simslit, YT, etc, that have families or full time jobs (or, GASP, both) that manage more consistent output than some of these big time YTers and they don't whine like this 🙄

you can say what you want about lilsimsie but she works a lot harder than most other simmers. she has very consistent uploads as well as streams and when she has other things on her schedule she always makes sure to pre record. plus the money she raises for charity through her stream i think that’s pretty admirable. others like plumbella and deligracy ALWAYS have a new excuse pretty much every other week as to why they won’t be uploading. get a real job if this one is too much for you 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me that finds Stephs twitter comment of support my patron so I can feed my dog very manipulative. How about you do some work and feed your own dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My favourite response to Steph0sims tweet is :

If anything, you upload less because you put so much effort into every video and it takes longer to do that much editing.

Yes it takes a lot of editing but if it takes that many months you need to rethink.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly I find Stephs and to some extent plumbellas videos to be over editing. I prefer to watch let's plays in the clare sibhon Janes turner or Dr gluon style with character development and some kind of storyline. Flashing lights and 5 year old memes are not my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find the hay fever looking weepy eyes and sun burned looking cheeks look of Claire Siobhan’s sims off putting, they all have it.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be missing the point entirely…. Steph doesn’t have enough content to justify someone paying a monthly subscription unless she put videos out more frequently. It’s not about how hard she works but paying to support someone that only uploads once every few months is a waste of money for a lot of people and their are other creators with more perks that you could support instead.
Just finished a Mike's Mic video and yeah, it's fine to do 1-2 videos a month if they are the kind of in depth researched content that he does, that clearly take hours of background work, scripting and editing to make the final output. It's not the same if you just turn a camera on, film a preset 'challenge' that requires no prep, and then outsource your editing to someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sometimes find that Steph’s videos are over edited. I get a headache after watching her videos sometimes, because I can never find the right volume as it changes throughout her videos. Also, I think it makes her videos less funny.

I sometimes find that Steph’s videos are over edited. I get a headache after watching her videos sometimes, because I can never find the right volume as it changes throughout her videos. Also, I think it makes her videos less funny.
Honestly I’d say her videos are 80% meme references and 20% gameplay (when she does upload)

How does she afford to live?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.